[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

I think MY has an emphaty. But her father and mother were not normal parents. They never taught MY about social environment.

She wanted to be friend with KT but her mother warned her before she reached the door. I guess it was same with JR. She wanted to be friend with JR. She even ate with JR in her restaurant. Perhaps her parents threatened her.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, rarawita said:

So MKT is already know that KMY is the girl from his past.

I thought he got to know that KMY is the girl from the past because of the cat fight between the girls. KMY speaks about the childhood connection, no? Maybe i should watch again. :D

i am loving it 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I think MKT knows that KMY is the girl from the past after finding out that her father is the patient in OK hospital. Everyone know that he is originally from this city and his daughter is gorgeous and famous. MKT is smart enough to figure out then.

• Like 4

On 7/5/2020 at 2:12 AM, Samuel Yohanes said:

The rating for today is 5.248%

It is a rise from 4.9% last sunday

But compare to the first and second week rating for saturday it is the lowest which was 6.1 and 5.9%

Hope for the best guys!

The only good things is that the drama still #1 in the timeslot in all channel so i guess it is a tigjt battle in prime time 21 00 kst 

Thanks. The TV ratings are pretty OK (lol! accidental pun!:tounge_xd:) but it looks like the ratings will stay in the 5%-6% range which isn't bad.

It's good they rose from last Sunday but a pity the ratings fell compared to the previous Saturdays as I think it was probably the best episode so far.

• Like 5

Hey guys! What's up?

I just "skim-watching" the episode. Will watch it if the Ep 6 is up already. Anyhoo, Juri's craziness become more apparent now. When she was ranting to her mother, she's like a kid. I just realized that all characters have a child in their grown up self. 

So they already know that they know each other when they were kids. It seems to me MY is pushing KT away because her mom told her something when she was HAPPILY running towards the gate where KT is. 

So MY is trying to force KT to live with her since ST agreed living on the cursed castle.... 

Loving the story transition and progress, I didn't get bored :D

• Like 5

I don’t think that matchmaker patient is KMY’s mom. KMY came to the hospital and had a “literary” session with the patients. If anything she should’ve noticed her own mother. We might get a cameo by some actress as her daughter.

About hyung’s violent streak: it’s true we don’t see every side of his persona. But as an autistic man, I don’t think he would go into that extremes (killing someone a.k.a mom) even if he has an episode. You can’t judge a book by its cover for sure, but it seems like he’s more afraid of how his brother reacts rather than how anyone else reacts.

I really feel sorry for MKT. You could see how much he’s suffering when he has to take care of his brother right after his mom died. We weren’t told about his dad, were we? Is he really dead or is he “dead” like KMY’s mom?

KMY is a breath of fresh air for MKT (and us, tbh, we haven’t had a female lead that daring since.. forever?). I can see that he wants to just jump in head-first into her crazy world but his hyung is what’s stopping him. I want him to do that. To be all “to hell with everything, I’m gonna accept that challenge” because I think the difference would be astounding.

But I seriously feel bad for him. He’s such a traumatized person. His mom didn’t really show that she loved her, even if she did. She legit told him that she gave birth to him to take care of his brother. That sounds so sick to hear from your own mother when you were that young. This boy is so strong there are no other words. I know I said I want him to give in to KMY but I also want him to do it on his own, not because he’s attracted to this crazy lady. Of course the romance is a must. But he shouldn’t choose between his brother and KMY. And even if he has to, I say he should choose KMY. He deserves a moment away from his brother who he took care of his entire life. 

Plus hyung beats him during his episodes. Even after taking care of him, something a younger brother doesn’t really do, he still takes the beatings, smiles because then hyung thinks he’s happy. All I want to do is wrap my arms around MKT and hug him tight and let him relax and tell him that everything is going to be okay. He needs someone to take care of him. And I want to do that even if I’m way younger than him.

Please, he needs space to breathe. Someone ship him off to Hawaii with the crazy lady, please. Or without. Either way she’ll follow him, I’m sure. Heh.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Love this scene

IMG_6628.PNG?type=w800

IMG_6631.jpg?type=w800

IMG_6632.jpg?type=w800

Looks like a handsome prince went to the cursed castle to save his princess or confront the evil witch :D which one is it?

• Like 5

So far, all my speculations about this drama have somehow been correct. I had a feeling that Juri had to have been the one to start the fight or say something to cause MY to react like that. I also had a feeling that MY may have liked KT when they were young. It broke my heart to see MY so excited to see him when she was running down the stairs, only for her mom to be down there and see her stomp on the flowers. It looks like both MY's parents really traumatized her.. 

Here I am, on July 4th crying to episode 5 while fireworks are going off. So far every episode has made me cry. Also, I NEED the new OST that played at the end!

• Like 10

On 7/5/2020 at 9:44 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

From Twitter

This comment has an interesting analysis about the Moon brothers. And tonight, after witnessing Hyung hit KangTae during one of his violent episodes... This seems plausible

Thanks for sharing this article about their brotherhood. It will be a pathetic outcome if ST is on violent mode once trigger him and I really hope that the drama does not go by this route. But it may be make sense because it shown on Ep5 and the preview. I think ST will only attack to those who are familiar with and close to him. He will only hide himself in the shell when he is in public due to autistic personality.

I felt that KT is in the most miserable role in this drama, he doesn't live by his own wish, I think his 3/4 life is filled up by his brother, sadly to say. To MY surface view, he may be "hypocrite" but in fact he is miserable all these while. He needs an escape hole. In moments when he feel that life is unbearably heavy, i hope the writer give him a chance to surrender himself to the circumstances for a while! When life hits him so hard and makes him fall down, he should take a rest or break free for a while! Only MY can help him but in a hurting way to make him feel who he is and what he should enjoy at that moment.

i hope in the upcoming ep, he can freely release himself together with MY on their healing journey. Hurray !!!

• Like 7

I laughed a lot at the part when the two women fights over a man. It's even more fun that MY never let the opponent win easily. I feel bad at the two. Their hearts are rick and roll because of this one guy,  MGT. But who wouldn't? Who can resist this sexy cool oppa? Hahaha. Okay enough with my fangirling. 

My short review then. 

What a twist how it turned that both sides are remember each other. I thought he didn't remember her but he actually did. Since when? I bet it's when he read the zombie kid or long before that when he told her that she reminds her to the girl he liked in the past. Whatever the answer is. It is clear enough that MY's love isn't one sided. He likes her still. It's why he keeps avoiding answering JS's question and thanked him for making him remember his duty over his brother.  MY makes him forget his burden,  his worries and problem and be like himself with her. It's what make him drawn to her actually. And so as MY. KT keeps making her comes out from her wall of acting tough. He sensed how heartbroken she was after the accident in the hospital. I love how these two have more and more connection to each other. 

Do you think who is the ghost wandering the hospital corridors humming at midnight? I guess that ghost is alive person. One of the patients. Probably the one who slaps JR? Ok. That was my random guess. But I have a feeling that she was also the one who we saw from the side view peeped MY at the window in the precious episode. And the one who stranggle Mr. Ko??? But the question is why would she did it, pretending like ghost? And if it's really her, how could she knows MY and she seems have a grudge or something toward her. Well, again this is just a theory. But the way I see her, she seems unhappy over something. 

This is going to be so much fun. ST got his new job as an illustrator for MY's storybook. Well, she kills two birds with one stone. She'll make KT come to her and solve her work issues with the grotesque picture complaints. I am sure as they move in into the castle later. More complicated things will arise but somehow it will also make some other things work well. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

i don't think the woman trying to set up KT with her daughter is KMY's mom. also, they have different names. what's surprising is that is KMY's mom alive or is it her father's hallucinations? but also the nurse heard her humming so i guess she's alive!? is it just me or the patient who slapped Juri seems suspicious? something about her is definitely off. idk but this drama wrecked my little brain thinking about all the possible theories. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I do believe that the patient who tries to set up KT for a date is not KMY's mom. How in the earth people didn't mention her while all knows that her father is there. That a bit contrary imo. So I bet she plans to meet him with someone else. We probably will get more story in this later. 

As ST is being violent, hm.. I feel that what he did by hitting his brother like that was his way of scolding him? I think like how he acts like a kid. A kid sometimes will hit their brother or sister when they upset him. But it doesn't mean he does it because of him being violent. I mean he didn't go for that range yet. I can see how he actually cared a lot for his brother. He works so hard to earn money for his saving. His plan is to give his brother a safety shelter so they don't need run in a rush all the time and KT will have hard time in the process. He studied his facial expression to make sure he won't make him upset. So my conclusion, he is a caring brother despite of his mental condition. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I laughed a lot at the part when the two women fights over a man. It's even more fun that MY never let the opponent win easily. I feel bad at the two. Their hearts are rick and roll because of this one guy,  MGT. But who wouldn't? Who can resist this sexy cool oppa? Hahaha. Okay enough with my fangirl. 

And cute too :hwaiting2:

IMG_6472.GIF?type=w800

IMG_6474.GIF?type=w800

IMG_6473.GIF?type=w800

• Like 17
  • Love 1

Ooh loving the comments as we wait for the next episode! 

@hwonhwon_stv Hmm thanks for the food for thought about ST and KT, well I hope it’s not true.  But definitely well written reasoning. It is true we don’t see all sides of everyone. The fact ST was awake and heard KT choosing hyung over MY. 

Yes, the fact all have connections to each other in childhood JR and MY and MY and KT. Guess JR only brought MY only home as her friend - she really didn’t have friends not unlike MY. Also JR lashed out to when her mom said MY was pretty. Well she is pretty and dresses well. Must be a sore point for her as both are interested in KT.

Wow ST drank a lot. You got to admit MY unfairly had him sign a contract having him live with her. Lol and she knew KT has to live with his hyung.

Interesting MY heard KT and JR on the rooftop def cemented her wanting to get the bros out of JR home, what about JS? Loyal JS crushing on JR, then her crushing on KT. Sigh.

JR definitely feels threatened by MY and thats why she sped up get confession. Both when together definitely rattle each other . Still happy MY Is speeding up the story for more of our OTP 

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 11

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

As ST is being violent, hm.. I feel that what he did by hitting his brother like that was his way of scolding him? I think like how he acts like a kid. A kid sometimes will hit their brother or sister when they upset him. But it doesn't mean he does it because of him being violent. I mean he didn't go for that range yet. I can see how he actually cared a pot for his brother. He works so hard to earn money for his saving. His plan is to give her brother a safety shelter so they don't need run in a rush all the time and KT will have hard time in the process. He studied his facial expression to make sure he won't make him upset. So my conclusion, he is a caring brother despite of his mental condition. 

exactly! you said everything i wanted to say. i also don't think he was being necessarily violent as he kept saying "you lied. lying is bad. you deserve a beating."

• Like 7