[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Hey @Ameera Ali I am loving your GIF. So jelly at how quickly you can make them. . So glad to see you here. 
Thanks to tall you guys for giving my post some attention. 

I have the OSt on repeat at Spotify. I love the music to this drama

Idk why but it is weird that there is none in my country spotify.... i tried to find it from the artist page but still had no luck. I tried to write youre cold / breath / heize / sam kim but i just couldnt found the ost :(

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/gifs/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Idk why but it is weird that there is none in my country spotify.... i tried to find it from the artist page but still had no luck. I tried to write youre cold / breath / heize / sam kim but i just couldnt found the ost :(

Chingu  @Samuel Yohanes Do you have ITunes? If I find another music that plays it will let you know 

@lyrically aesthetic Love it. What is the name of the song you used. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Finally watched episode 3 and 4!! And omg!! This drama is making me cry and then laugh!! And, some scenes making me feel like I am watching a horror movie :lol:

Zombie Kid made me cry! And KT and MY are both making me cry!! Their stories are actually very heartbreaking. 

KT, having to bear the burden of caring for his brother at such a young age, and MY whose parents probably poisoned her mind mentally in some kind of way to make her feel like a “monster amongst the shadow of death”. 

I so love the ending to episode 4, when KT gives his sweater to MY :heartxoxo:

Will be backtracking to read previous discussions and reply to the ones who tagged me while i was away on this busy weekend :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

It's been a while since I've liked a FL as much (if not more) as the the ML.

The last time that happened was in Hotel Del Luna...maybe I have type ^_^

:love::love:

cd54ce7deda8ab196dd8ed7743a1a18716e92cae

24dc8546ee1a0f73d25356dd81eb635c439f3d5329fdadefa53acc013804164995e3143cfead5b62

and this is literally me every time someone ignorant 'advises' me:

Spoiler

f0ad3c5d2a754e48c83e89ae44c34f46e6ced6ab

Cred. Tumblr (@kwakkitae)

• Like 9
  • Love 10

On 6/28/2020 at 2:40 AM, bebebisous33 said:

And now I am wondering about the butterfly scene again. I had another idea.

The butterflies in this story has me fascinated. It reminds me of Tim Burton’s movie, “The Bride’s Corpse” in the sense of the ending when the bride turns into butterflies. In that scene, it’s a sign of release and relief. But in this drama, it seems to be the ominous connection between the 2 brothers and MY.

We know that MST has nightmares because of the butterflies and each year they have to move. MKT said that because of his brother, he can't develop any friendship and can't have any relationship. What if MST saw the interaction between MY and MKT and understood the meaning? 

Interesting theory.

However, I didn’t get this sense yet from ST. I think the butterflies scared him some kind of way, and is connected to his mother’s death. In episode 1, we see that he possibly may have seen how is mother died, and butterflies showed up somehow. It feels to me that KT is taking care of ST due to the sense of duty pressed onto his shoulders by what his mother told him and by having to do it at such a young age. He probably can’t have friendship and a relationship because he cannot settle down without worrying about his brother. You did bring up an interesting point. If ST actually did see the interaction between KT and MY and understood it, it can actually be a trigger behind his reactions. This brings me to another curiosity: it is said that he doesn’t like anyone touching the back of his head. It triggers memories to his mind. I wonder if this actually has a connection to the butterflies. And if his mom was killed, did the killer touch the back of his head?

Maybe MS felt that MKT would distance himself from him if he loves someone else... Since he had been used to be MKT's center of attention, he sensed that the appearance of a woman in their life would endanger his position so unconsciously he made sure that his brother would never get close to any woman. I am not saying that MST does it on purpose but he is driven by his unconscious. And this would explain why MST adores MY so much as a writer because if he likes her, then MKT is not allowed to love her. He knows that MKT would prioritize him.

I was thinking along the lines that ST adores MY because her story gives him a “motherly” essence. Her stories connects to his child-like mind. And when he reads it, it’s almost like a mother reading to a child. I don’t think he is aware that he is his brother’s center of attention. He mentioned something about family being like close strangers to him from an autistic view. To me, that gave me the impression that he may actually not fully understand KT personally but feels close enough to be around him. I agree that ST is not feeling all this on purpose. He is feeling it unconsciously.  However, I am a bit tense about how he will react if he comes to know that MY and KT has a deeper relationship. 

This theory came to my mind because of the van. MST's decision to buy a van reflects his awareness of MKT's longing: getting settle down and having a home. However, by buying a camping car, the autistic man ensures that MKT will never get close to any woman and have his own family. Let me know what you think about it.

The decision ST made to save up to buy this van..I initially took it as a means for him to help make it easier on his brother. All the leaving and packing is also a toll on him unconsciously and he actually understands this. He knows that KT has a longing to feel “at home” and it made have been his unconscious attempt to grant it. I think ST himself wants to have a home, too.

Again, I don’t have the sense yet that ST unconsciously doesn’t want KT to get close to any woman or have his own family.

But this theory of yours is very possible.

@bebebisous33 lol, i tried something different this time. I responded within your quote so hopefully it worked. I didn’t want to forget what I wanted to write and forget what your view was too :D

——

I am also very curious to why MY’s dad wants her dead. I have an impression that she may have been verbally abused by her parents or was the center of blame for a marriage gone wrong.

If I saw correctly, during MY’s flashback at the cursed castle, she stood at the front door and a pile of blood swarmed to her feet. On the other side was a woman. I think her mom attempted suicide and perhaps, her dad blamed MY. Or, there was marital problems between the parents because her mom did say she was her greatest creation and her other half. Marital problems were being blamed towards MY. 

Her mom is the one behind the bars after MY walks away from being choked. So her mom isn’t dead. MY did say her mom is physically dead but her soul is very much alive while her father is physically alive but his soul is dead. So to me, her mother is the bigger influencer in her life than her dad was. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

This is my song 

I love the lyrics

더 많이 사랑한 쪽이 아프대 (You're Cold)

네 목소리가 들리면 그땐
내 숨소리가 가빠져 그래

꽤나 오랜 시간을
나조차도 모르게
너는 날 물들여 갔나봐

어느새부터 일까
나의 시간은
너를 따라다녔고

아직 오지도 않은
너 없는 날이
벌써 부터 겁이 나

거짓말같이 너에게
다정해지는 나를 보며

넌 뭐가 있는 걸까
왜 자꾸 나는 너를 따라 변할까

You take my breath away
my everything

더 많이 많이 사랑한 쪽이 더 아프대
널 많이 많이 바라본 내가 아픈가봐

You’re so cold
and you’re so hurtful
그래도 나는 왜일까 널 놓지 못한다

어디서부터일까 나의 마음 길이
언제부터 이렇게 네게 놓여졌나
눈을 뜨지도 않은 시간도
자꾸 생각나

미칠것 같은 사랑도
너와 함께면 할 것 같아

네가 없으면 겁나
이제는 아파
숨이라도 멈출 듯
You take my breath away
my everything

더 많이 많이 사랑한 쪽이 더 아프대
널 많이 많이 바라본 내가 아픈가봐

You’re so cold
and you’re so hurtful
그래도 나는 왜일까 널 놓지 못한다

결말이 차갑다면 읽지도 않겠지
그 누가 슬픈 얘길 들으며 웃겠니
근데 이상하게도 난 자꾸 널 펴고
한 장 한 장 어느새 빠져 읽고 있어

그렇게 어느새 숨이 멎을 듯 울고 있었어
(어느새 숨이 멎을 듯 난 흐느꼈어
아득하게 슬픈 얘기가 뻔한데도)
이젠 덮을 수 없는 너니까
(이젠 덮을 수 없는 책이 돼버렸어
이젠 놓은 수 없는 네가 돼버렸어)

더 많이 많이 사랑한 쪽이 더 아프대
널 많이 많이 바라본 내가 아픈가봐

You’re so cold
and you’re so hurtful
그래도 나는 왜일까 널 놓지 못한다

(네 목소리가 들리면
내 숨소리가 가빠져 그래)
Romanization 

deo manh-i salanghan jjog-i apeudae (You're Cold)

ne mogsoliga deullimyeon geuttaen
nae sumsoliga gappajyeo geulae

kkwaena olaen sigan-eul
najochado moleuge
neoneun nal muldeul-yeo gassnabwa

eoneusaebuteo ilkka
naui sigan-eun
neoleul ttaladanyeossgo

ajig ojido anh-eun
neo eobsneun nal-i
beolsseo buteo geob-i na

geojismalgat-i neoege
dajeonghaejineun naleul bomyeo

neon mwoga issneun geolkka
wae jakku naneun neoleul ttala byeonhalkka

You take my breath away
my everything

deo manh-i manh-i salanghan jjog-i deo apeudae
neol manh-i manh-i balabon naega apeungabwa

You’re so cold
and you’re so hurtful
geulaedo naneun waeilkka neol nohji moshanda

eodiseobuteoilkka naui ma-eum gil-i
eonjebuteo ileohge nege noh-yeojyeossna
nun-eul tteujido anh-eun sigando
jakku saeng-gagna

michilgeos gat-eun salangdo
neowa hamkkemyeon hal geos gat-a

nega eobs-eumyeon geobna
ijeneun apa
sum-ilado meomchul deus
You take my breath away
my everything

You’re so cold
and you’re so hurtful

gyeolmal-i chagabdamyeon ilgjido anhgessji
geu nuga seulpeun yaegil deul-eumyeo usgessni
geunde isanghagedo nan jakku neol pyeogo
han jang han jang eoneusae ppajyeo ilg-go iss-eo

geuleohge eoneusae sum-i meoj-eul deus ulgo iss-eoss-eo
(eoneusae sum-i meoj-eul deus nan heuneukkyeoss-eo
adeughage seulpeun yaegiga ppeonhandedo)
ijen deop-eul su eobsneun neonikka
(ijen deop-eul su eobsneun chaeg-i dwaebeolyeoss-eo
ijen noh-eun su eobsneun nega dwaebeolyeoss-eo)

You’re so cold
and you’re so hurtful

(ne mogsoliga deullimyeon
nae sumsoliga gappajyeo geulae)

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1