[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Those who haven’t seen “Psycho but It’s Okay” yet should make sure to watch it

Posted on June 25, 2020

Seo Yeji and Kim Soohyun’s face and voice combination is crazy!! Seriously, everything about this drama is just crazy. I actually was amazed by Seo Yeji’s face, her makeup was so pretty too

natepann_temp15927363886424922242892244689677-1.jpg?w=711

Original post: Pann

[+230][-18]

[+87,-4]Seriously…. Isn’t it f***ing intersting how the male and female characters’ personalities -that are almost like a national rule- are reversed in this drama? I like how she’s flirting slyly with the male lead but he’s embarrassed about itㅜㅜ

[+31,-5]Seo Yeji’s face and voice are crazy. My mom doesn’t usually go like “pretty” or something like this when we watch dramas together, but this time, we both were just in awe of Seo Yeji’s beauty

[+35,-3]Where can I watch it?

[+25,-0]It’s so much fun! The leads chemistry is just insane!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13,-0]I like the cast, I was just waiting for the story to see whether I should watch it or not, and I decided to watch it after seeing the 1st episode. It was just like a movie and I really liked Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji’s combination. I recommend it for those who haven’t seen it yet!

[+8,-0]Kim Soohyun, aren’t you getting old? I don’t think there will be any awkwardness if he wears a school uniform

[+7,-0]Seo Yeji looks so pretty every time she smiles, Oh Jung Se is cute and Kim Soohyun looks f***ing coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6,-0]No but seriously, aren’t those visuals legendary?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them reached God’s level of beauty!

[+5,-1]Woah, Oh Jung Se’s acting was really good ㅠㅠㅠguys, make sure to watch it! The leads are really amazing and the BGM was on point too!

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/25/those-who-havent-seen-psycho-but-its-okay-yet-should-make-sure-to-watch-it/

• Like 14
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, blademan said:

EXCUSE ME??!!!!

She's probably imagining this....BUT

Reveal hidden contents

Cred. Twitter (@itssamanthaky)

Thank you for sharing these. 

OMG ! I can’t breathe. The chemistry is just toooooo good. too bad it’s just her imagination but I’ll take it :D 

this is my state when they have an imaginary hug, I‘lol probably explode when they finally kiss :lol:

it looks like she had a nightmare about her mother (I assumed this from the clips in mov and teasers). This is I guess what she meant when she said her mother’s soul is still alive. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Looking at those breathtaking photos of Kang Tae embracing MY as it's probably her imagination. Seems like she's having nightmares & remembers KT showing her that "butterfly backhug" as a healing/calming technique. You can tell how much influence & impact he has on her. It's so heartwarming yet heartbreaking at the same time! 

I can't with the emotions right now! :tears:

lkVxjeU.gif

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1