[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Just wondering, did you use google translation or something similar?

Google translation, so maybe not good/wrong :)

Source: gooddata_official IG account

Most talked about dramas for the 3rd week of June :  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'  NO 1

Most buzzed about actors / Most Talked about Actors are Kim Soo Hyun in the NO 1 spot,  followed by Seo Ye Ji in the NO 2 spot

tempCBwj_C8JhP_.jpg?type=w800

tempCBwj_C7JcBX.jpg?type=w800

tempCBwj_C8phwF.jpg?type=w800

• Like 5
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Did I expect to watch this? No.

Did I ignore it for some days? Yes.

Did I watch it? Yes.

Repeatedly? Y e s.

Did I love it? HELL YES.

And no, I did NOT definitely expect to love this. This took me by surprise, not just because I’m not a big fan of KSH. But good lord, the twists and turns and the very unexpectance of everything that’s happening in one episode. It’s blowing off every kdrama trope and I’m here for it.

Im serious, I never expected to love it and wait for it. I’m really blown away. Two episodes down, fourteen more to go. I get butterflies (heh) just by imagining the best sex they would have—

I mean-

Its blatantly obvious that the leads have super thick chemistry that you could cut with a knife (heh). I could watch them eye-bang each other every episode for days. But when it really happens. Maaaaan. Just imagine.

I was exactly like this. I was bombarded with trailers and sneak peeks but I wasn’t sure how to feel about the drama. But 3 mins In and I was hooked. I am watching a live drama after such a long time...god, my drama addiction and obsession has kicked in:)

i’m loving the chemistry. All they have to do is stare at each other and I’m holding my breath. Is it just me or just GT always look like he just wants to kiss her but stopping himself.:wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

When you have mental break down , because  you can’t solve your problems with your favourite method :phew:

Moon Young's manager is hilarious! :lol::lol::lol: I hope that we still see more of his character even though Moon Young is taking a break from the company.

25 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Source: gooddata_official IG account

Most talked about dramas for the 3rd week of June :  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'  NO 1

Most buzzed about actors are Kim Soo Hyun in the NO 1 spot,  followed by Seo Ye Ji in the NO 2 spot

Thanks very much!  That's a good start!:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I agree with you.  B)  I only use it to get a rough idea what the content is just for myself.  When everything is formed into sentences and paragraph it can become weird or wrong altogether especially when it is not in context.  However, thank you for the effort.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, raziela said:

Moon Young's manager is hilarious! :lol::lol::lol: I hope that we still see more of his character even though Moon Young is taking a break from the company.

I love him too & the way he so scared of her in the meeting :tounge_wink:

# Would you rather suffer a big losses or you would rather Suffer a death  ~ don’t forget who is the boss 

15928826391592882628.gif

Spoiler

ezgif-5-52f5a317dadd.gif

ezgif-5-7472646dd24a.gif

15928825391592882535.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Ahah, @schummy_lover, right? 

To be honest, I did not even realise I've missed him so much. The moment I saw that cameo in HDL, I was like: GIVE ME IONTBO IMMEDIATELYYYYY! And, of course, it did not disappoint. 

By the way, yesterday I rewatched that interview with SYJ & KSH, where she flatters him constantly & he is flustered. I mean, even irl they are almost the same - she is daring with the comments, he is a bit taken a back (or acts so, tbh :D ). And also, can't count the times she called him "beautiful, pretty, attractive," etc - is this SYJ or is this KMY? :P 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

55 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

Ahah, @schummy_lover, right? 

To be honest, I did not even realise I've missed him so much. The moment I saw that cameo in HDL, I was like: GIVE ME IONTBO IMMEDIATELYYYYY! And, of course, it did not disappoint. 

By the way, yesterday I rewatched that interview with SYJ & KSH, where she flatters him constantly & he is flustered. I mean, even irl they are almost the same - she is daring with the comments, he is a bit taken a back (or acts so, tbh :D ). And also, can't count the times she called him "beautiful, pretty, attractive," etc - is this SYJ or is this KMY? :P 

Can you drop the link sis? I'm tryna see something... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Do Hee Jae (Moon Young’s Mother, Mystery Crime Writer)
Woo Jung Won

Having quickly succeeded in becoming a bestselling author, she became well known to the world. As she wrote, she neglected her husband, but devoted herself to raising her daughter. She loved her as if she was her whole life. A series that had been publishing for 5 years (Murder of the Western Witch), on that night that she finished writing the last episode of the series.  She completely disappears from the “Castle in the Forest” that her husband had built. As time passed and she was declared dead, but her whereabouts…are still a completely mystery.

O another link to red shoes.  Dorothy.  Her house lands on and kills the wicked witch of the East.  Dorothy ends up wearing the ruby slippers.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_slippers).  The wicked witch of the west wanted the ruby slippers to strengthen her own wickedness.  Dorothy kills the wicked witch of the west by accident (she tosses a bucket of water over her).

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

@TiNaDo i can say that i am not his fan..i more into clearly totally handsome korea actor like Hyun Bin or Lee Dong Wook .. but his aura is really fatal and i only see him thru my small phone screen..oh my!!!!! :crazymad:

Cant wait till this couple find butterfly soon and finish him/ her together..i need this psycho and her caregiver in action :whee!!:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 6/21/2020 at 9:38 PM, madmad min said:
Spoiler

AGAIN WOWED. Who is this director, Amazing style of telling the story weaved in Tim Burton Style!! Hats Off

The dynamics between MY-KT is like "Like a Moth to a flame" , not sure who is who right now.

• I clapped throughout the scene wherein MY scolded the couple who harassed ST. The NORMAL Mentality people Often do not get or differentiate between the things which is being harassing to them and them doing the harassment to others. I do understand they thought ST was being creepy , but again calling someone LUNATIC without even having a clue why is an Adult Man behaving so is just sad.
  • Also the way MY threatened the Creep journalist and Pushed him off, Kudos!!
  • My heart cried out for KT and ST when they had the emotional moments as Kid and grown up.

KT has some sort of net over MY, she just cannot let go, I am not sure if they remember each other at this point to be honest.For once her eyes actually smiled when she was playing with KT's hair.

There is a weird like triangle going on between Jae-So--->>Joo-Ri----->>> Kang-Tae . Not sure in long sure how this may play out.I am thinking more towards MY-KT-JR.

My Questions>>>>>...............>>>>>>>

1. KT just randomly keeps on stopping a Lady? I mean he does see she has underlying issues, but what makes him proactively just stop her? Is it his caregiver tendency or something else??This may also be a form of harassment if MY would take this push pull in that sense.

2. Also how did MY know that KT after the bookstore incident would have left SEOUL and shifted to his/their hometown??? Ad relocated to OK Care-Center?, Was Her teammate able to fetch all the Current day's information???

The Last entry of MY giving off vibes "Baby I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream", KT is stuck between being mesmerized, tempted and worried.Hope the entire show is this Good!! Fingers Crossed.

1. I personally think he's intentionally avoiding her as he's aware he might lose his sanity if he keeps getting involved with her.

2. Episode 3 isn't out yet but I don't think her sole purpose to go there was KT. Her father might also be one of the reasons but I can't assume everything.

Edited by glory
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1

She is so elegant & beautiful in black! It's only now I saw that the dress is filled with black roses :wub:  I think a girl who loves black is a mystery herself! So I am looking forward to see how her mystery unveils as more episodes release! She is perfect in her character! ♥♥♥♥

And doesn't anyone think that black represent independency??? She is self- defense! :) That's why I love her character more....

EbL1Ov5U4AAur7M.jpg

EbL1Ov8U0AENDLC.jpg

EbL1Ov5VcAE1s7N.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 3