[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

@ demarchelier Thanks for the BTS video :).

On 8/5/2020 at 1:21 AM, blademan said:

Soo Hyun...you're showing!

who can blame him though?

:love::love:

cred. owner

Aww so cute.

12 hours ago, Nodame said:

@Katherine Villarreal Yes, my brother has mild autism. It has been high in my mind after realizing it the last few years.

(Si es verdad.) 

I have a little cousin that has autism, not sure what kind though but he is so smart though :).

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

NEW STILLS - Moon-young & Gang-tae face-to-face with Do Hui-jae

cr: newsen

the last pic, will MY stand in the way as KT want to kill DHJ? she might prevent KT for killing a person or she protects her mom?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Not Me said:

the last pic, will MY stand in the way as KT want to kill DHJ? she might prevent KT for killing a person or she protects her mom?

Articles are saying that it seems Moon-young is the one going after Do Hui-jae and Gang-tae is trying to stop her.

• Like 6

Just now, demarchelier said:

Articles are saying that it's Moon-young who goes after Do Hui-jae and Gang-tae is trying to stop her.

ahh, it's the opposite:joy: i forgot she is MY!

i see it now she's like holding something sharp and want to slash someone

anyways, why it is so hard to find pics of SYJ off the official released pics?! She's really into her character

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Not Me said:

ahh, it's the opposite:joy: i forgot she is MY!

i see it now she's like holding something sharp and want to slash someone

anyways, why it is so hard to find pics of SYJ off the official released pics?! She's really into her character

It would explain why his hand was bandaged in the preview. This would be twice already that he gets wounded by MY. Literally, "Love Hurts!":lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, demarchelier said:

It would explain why his hand was bandaged in the preview. This would be twice already that he gets wounded by MY. Literally, "Love Hurts!":lol:

Poor KT, now both his hands are wounded, her love mark is a real cut:lol::lol:

• LOL 2

Final theory about Head Nurse, that I think ties up with everything we know and what I hope too lol.

She was the housekeeper at the Cursed Castle, the one that presumably got fired/left and the one whom KT's mom was replacing. That's why she knows so much about MY, her dad and her mom. I'm guessing she was obsessed with DHJ (or maybe MY and that's why she was gone) and she killed KT's mom out of spite or to curry DHJ's favour.

And DHJ is still at the bottom of that lake. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 2

28 minutes ago, Valhad said:

She was the housekeeper at the Cursed Castle, the one that presumably got fired/left and the one whom KT's mom was replacing. That's why she knows so much about MY, her dad and her mom. I'm guessing she was obsessed with DHJ (or maybe MY and that's why she was gone) and she killed KT's mom out of spite or to curry DHJ's favour.

OMG I would have never thought of this. This sounds plausible!

What about, perhaps the Head Nurse, as the house keeper, was actually in love with MY's dad, so she got jealous and killed DHJ so she could have both the dad and the daughter. And perhaps that was why she was ok with 'taking care' of MY's dad for 20 years without killing him right away (I still don't buy the idea of her staying at that hospital with him for so long only to watch him suffer until his final day - that's too much patience for someone who tried to kill her)

Though, this might not make sense since MY never once mentioned having a house keeper, all of her past memories has always been about her mom and never another woman. 

27 minutes ago, Valhad said:

Final theory about Head Nurse, that I think ties up with everything we know and what I hope too lol.

And DHJ is still at the bottom of that lake. 

But the actress has confirmed that she is DHJ, so I think the guess will be not about she is MY's mom or not, but more about how she can survive that incident and why she killed Moon's mom. IMO :eatscookie:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, ncly said:

OMG I would have never thought of this. This sounds feasible too!

What about, perhaps the Head Nurse, as the house keeper, was actually in love with MY's dad, so she killed DHJ so she could have both the dad and the daughter. And perhaps that was why she was ok with 'taking care' of MY's dad for 20 years without killing him right away. 

Though, this might not make sense since MY never once mentioned about having a house keeper, all of her past memories of the mom has always been about her mom and never another women. 

From the episode 13 recap (from dramabeans, not sure how or if you have to credit the source):

"In flashback, we see Do Hui-jae humming to the radio while painting her nails bright red. At this time, Dae-hwan had just learned of his brain tumor and got himself drunk. He joined his wife, switching the radio to the news — news of a recent murder. Suddenly sober, he asked where the new housekeeper was."

Meaning if there is a NEW housekeeper, there must have been another one prior to that.

MY has (as far as we know) very few memories of her own father because of how DHJ monopolized and isolated her, it is entirely possible for her not giving much notice about a housekeeper at all. 

12 minutes ago, solilokuyla said:

But the actress has confirmed that she is DHJ, so I think the guess will be not about she is MY's mom or not, but more about how she can survive that incident and why she killed Moon's mom. IMO

I haven't seen that, sorry. Maybe Head Nurse believes she is DHJ.

I'm just clutching at straws here, I really don't want her to be DHJ because, as you say, the stairs, cellar and lake scenes make absolutely no sense.

Edit to add that KMY is adamant she would have recognised her mom no matter what. That's a very odd line to have KMY say.

Also, loved KMY dressing for war (in a red dress, very fitting)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, solilokuyla said:

But the actress has confirmed that she is DHJ, so I think the guess will be not about she is MY's mom or not, but more about how she can survive that incident and why she killed Moon's mom. IMO 

i agree. We all now am sure she is the mother

the next reveal needs to be about how she survived for 20 years unless she never suffered the incidents as we were shown through memories..and why did she kill KT’s mom..we still need answers.

:headbang:

• Like 4

SEO YE JI X OH JUNG SE

Idk who posted this but it's definitely new! (Okay so she posted it on her fan site - apparently only accessible in Korea OMG)

:heart4:

Ee0bm25U4AA4pJc?format=jpg&name=large

Ee0g6hkUYAA4LqL?format=jpg&name=4096x409cred. owner

NOW JUST POST ONE WITH KIM SOO HYUN PLEASE~~

Edited by blademan
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Valhad said:

In flashback, we see Do Hui-jae humming to the radio while painting her nails bright red. At this time, Dae-hwan had just learned of his brain tumor and got himself drunk. He joined his wife, switching the radio to the news — news of a recent murder. Suddenly sober, he asked where the new housekeeper was."

Meaning if there is a NEW housekeeper, there must have been another one prior to that

If that is true... maybe Ko Dae Hwan killed that old housekeeper?? What if that night the old housekeeper impersonates Do Hui Jae and then he mistakenly pushed her and dumped her in the lake. 

Doesnt make sense if she is alive after that amount of blood and then being locked up in the basement...

43 minutes ago, blademan said:

NOW JUST POST ONE WITH KIM SOO HYUN PLEASE~~

It was at this moment.. in every Kdrama ...the main couple would not post a picture together or any of the stylist or people worked with themm had their selca together. Idk man. There is no Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook pictures together.. no Park Seo Joon and Min Young together, ... no Hyun Bin and Ye Jin... No Joon Gi and Ye Ji ... no Go Eun and Min Ho..

Yeah... I saw the pattern.. neither of them will feed fans with both selcas together bts or in after party.. perhaps SooHyun will break the norm???

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

So I'm reading in IG how the leaked photos can be bad for international fans, like maybe they'll be closed off? I'm curious, are majority of Korean actors this private? I come from a country where actors take advantage of fans' hunger until it fades away. I'm curious how different it is in South Korea?

Re the ending, i'm letting go of all expectations, I have been satisfied since episode one. I'm just gonna enjoy this last 2 episodes :Pandabulous:

I'm gonna miss the aesthetics and behind the scenes. Hoping to see Ye Ji in other films/series soon. (silently hoping she'll being back her IG)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Paula2019 said:

Re the ending, i'm letting go of all expectations, I have been satisfied since episode one. I'm just gonna enjoy this last 2 episodes

AMEN.

:popcornjackson:

Just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1