[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

9 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I too am liking TI ED chemistry they have this  invisible connect which makes them stand out even in crowd. It's not love , neither it's hate now ,it's just that they now know how painfully they have lived those years . One is guilty while another wants the payback.Though I feel now ED no more wants revenge from TI ,she wants his acceptance and recognition .Somehow  she is still the same schoolgirl who had crush on him .  

@Lmangala SJ  TI  do look good at present. But they won't last long ,thanks TI ED special connect .

ED is acting smart and will surely dig her own grave and to some extent TI's as well  while fighting against Joohyuk . So TI will have to protect ED this time . SJ has a weak point , a jailed father and I am very much sure her mother has done lot of dirty politics as well . So she will have to pay for them . Ah I that Karma!

Many thanks for letting me know..... One other thing i really like is that Ji Hoon has notice that ED won't be do anything he ask but he'll notice that ED will only follow what TI ... LOL... I kinda like this kind of relationship, TI will let ED do whatever she pleases to him in private, yet TI will still protect ED, but  in front of other people, TI gets to instruct ED anyway he wants and ED will toe in line willingly.....  So where can i get my kind of TI.....?

It seems ED is free to hang around TI's house and his bedroom...

@shana0127 Many thanks for the translation.... That episode was just subbed and seriously, (sorry if you like the Ji Hoon character), i am moreeee irritated with Ji Hoon. Him knowing that he has a soft spot for the poor ED, yet he had arrogantly stated the plastic spoon trying to enter the owner (silver spoon) family crap....!! How arrogant was Ji Hoon to say that....!! And in front of ED at that...!!!!  I sooo want ED to get him to eat back his word when the time comes for him trying to pursue ED... 

• Like 7

@Lmangla TI asked SJ to marry him and she agreed after asking him if he had anything to hide. HW had sent out to everyone details of ED's police record. CJH was not happy, I think if people start to ask how she got there and stayed there, his part will come out. HW is a loose canon.

Chairman's wife had just chased out ED.

The preview had ED offering the dirt on TI to CJH I think. She's stupid and he is even more stupid to leave an incriminating thumb drive in a dresser drawer. I am sure the records are of CJH's father's.

I just can't empathise with either ED or TI, it's much more interesting  to find out HJH's mum and when we will get it. Then we will see HJH turning responsible. I am surprised HJH has  not gone to any blind dates. He is a catch to all ambitious mothers.

• Like 5

ED needs to go abroad and come back powerful or something, because this merry-go-round of failed plans and plots needs to stop! Again, I don't like either TI OR JH. I despise love triangles and if this drama keeps on going the way it's going, I'll drop it and I will not watch it anymore. It's not even funny anymore, this is pure idiocy.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

Many thanks for the translation.... That episode was just subbed and seriously, (sorry if you like the Ji Hoon character), i am moreeee irritated with Ji Hoon. Him knowing that he has a soft spot for the poor ED, yet he had arrogantly stated the plastic spoon trying to enter the owner (silver spoon) family crap....!! How arrogant was Ji Hoon to say that....!! And in front of ED at that...!!!!  I sooo want ED to get him to eat back his word when the time comes for him trying to pursue ED... 

Me too. At first, I wanted them to be together, but then I started to see the chemistry between TI and ED. ED is still not very smart, which it's natural because she couldn't really sharpen her skills in prison, except for the sewing and designing. Without TI, ED will be K.O. tbh.

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

ED needs to go abroad and come back powerful or something, because this merry-go-round of failed plans and plots needs to stop! Again, I don't like either TI OR JH. I despise love triangles and if this drama keeps on going the way it's going, I'll drop it and I will not watch it anymore. It's not even funny anymore, this is pure idiocy.

I know right, but I think that's how the drama is going to go. As much as I love ED and TI, she's better being independent. The merry-go-round thing is going to remain as long as possible because it's how they'll reach the 100th episode mark. As mentioned, ED is not very smart. 2013+ 6 years = 2019, so even if her goes aboard, she'll be there for only a year. And I think that's how the scripwriter thinks that ED is "powerful". I agree with you, this is pure idiocy, everyone is stupid in this drama.

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

seems ED is free to hang around TI's house and his bedroom...

Yep, only because she's the main character. I doubt that other secretaries have this privilage.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, maribella said:

@Lmangla TI asked SJ to marry him and she agreed after asking him if he had anything to hide. HW had sent out to everyone details of ED's police record. CJH was not happy, I think if people start to ask how she got there and stayed there, his part will come out. HW is a loose canon.

CJH doesn't need an enemy, he already have HW to get he himself in trouble... If ED is clever, ED should threaten Jin Hyuk's mother that thanks to HW,  it will  a lot easier to exposed that it was Jin Hyuk that made the police report and she'll tell the reporter WHY she got locked up, and Jin Hyuk evil deed will be known to the public and to the Chairman. If i were ED, i'll let it slip that one would think that HW has something against her own husband to pull this plot..  So lets Jin Hyuk's mom aim her anger towards HW who looks like she is trying to screw Jin Hyuk's future.... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, Saja La said:

Many thanks for letting me know..... One other thing i really like is that Ji Hoon has notice that ED won't be do anything he ask but he'll notice that ED will only follow what TI ... LOL... I kinda like this kind of relationship, TI will let ED do whatever she pleases to him in private, yet TI will still protect ED, but  in front of other people, TI gets to instruct ED anyway he wants and ED will toe in line willingly.....  So where can i get my kind of TI.....?

It seems ED is free to hang around TI's house and his bedroom...

@shana0127 Many thanks for the translation.... That episode was just subbed and seriously, (sorry if you like the Ji Hoon character), i am moreeee irritated with Ji Hoon. Him knowing that he has a soft spot for the poor ED, yet he had arrogantly stated the plastic spoon trying to enter the owner (silver spoon) family crap....!! How arrogant was Ji Hoon to say that....!! And in front of ED at that...!!!!  I sooo want ED to get him to eat back his word when the time comes for him trying to pursue ED... 

Jiihoon is arrogant but is good at heart, it's effect of insolent people he lives with. The whole Cha and Han family is arrogant(except for Chairman Han). JH and SJ , if they get a modest company could be humble too.

JH hates  TI coz he has been so conditioned by Joohyuk who is using him plus that rich clan just looks down at middle class and poor people.

That's why more I see TI more I like his character . He rose from his humble background and has controlling power in company. Rich family members just think company belongs to them just coz their head founded it.No,  you should be capable as well !Jihoon needs lot of training which he can get best from TI who has years of experience. SJ is smart enough to see it. 

It was ironical Jiihoon called TI a plastic spoon. So his company is being run by plastic spoons and silver spoons like him are hanging in cupboard ! 

I want that arrogance to be crushed .Which soon will be once he realises how his mother has been treated by people with silver spoon and how happy she is with TI, a  plastic spoon!I

ED is a victim. Though her victimisation is the worst written part of drama. Specially her jail sentence .TI ED connect is the most writer is working on right now . Whether they will end up together or not ,I don't know coz in daily dramas writers sometimes just change the trend to surprise audience. 

TI giving so much free hand to ED will surely lead them into a big disaster.Coz ED like Jeehoon is a bit dumb by default.

@maribella Jiihoon is not being promoted in the family. His stepmother wants her daughter SJ  to have it all while Chaa family is using him as puppet and don't want him to shine . That's why nobody is interested in blind dates for him. He may be the heir of President Han but worthless right now . He should choose a right side to shine . Only then can be protect ED whom he loves rather then pleading Joohyuk for her ! TI  can be a good mentor to him . But sadly he just can't see through the blinds that Joohyuk has put on his eyes. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Saja La said:

CJH doesn't need an enemy, he already have HW to get he himself in trouble... If ED is clever, ED should threaten Jin Hyuk's mother that thanks to HW,  it will  a lot easier to exposed that it was Jin Hyuk that made the police report and she'll tell the reporter WHY she got locked up, and Jin Hyuk evil deed will be known to the public and to the Chairman. If i were ED, i'll let it slip that one would think that HW has something against her own husband to pull this plot..  So lets Jin Hyuk's mom aim her anger towards HW who looks like she is trying to screw Jin Hyuk's future.... 

One thing I have learned while watching Kdrama is not to expect the characters to behave in any particular way. Just enjoy or get angry or get annoyed or  however with what the writer and director dish out. I am just irritated by ED now. My guess the writer will mess things up for SJ&TI now if we are going to get a TI -ED pairing. Not that I think they should. But with SJ and HJH being stepsiblings and TI and HJH being stepsiblings, SJ and TI most likely cannot marry.

• Like 4

Can i ask, is it already confirm that the TI's mom is Ji Hoon's real mom? Was there photo of TI's mom with a young Ji Hoon? Was it stated the year that photo was taken when TI's mom was pregnant or something like that?

I read that some said ED and Ji Hoon might be half siblings? I.e Ji Hoon dad's left her before knowing the 2nd pregnancy...  If that was the case, shouldn't Ji Hoon and TI be real siblings and not half siblings? Do you guys remember which ep it was shown ?

I thought that TI's mom is his real mom and his dad is actually the chairman. Like she went missing along with the baby ....  TI's current dad was a guy who help an amnesia woman and took her in as his wife... And Ji Hoon mom was some woman the chairman had one night stand with.... 

Or my wishful thinking story line  is the chairman got mistaken that he got a boy but in actuality it was a girl (ED). ED's past was ED's dad was given a baby to take of till her mom got back, but she never came back so he and his wife took the baby in as her own....???  Baby Ji Hoon was a swap by his current wife so that the Chairman stop looking for his missing child. Hence why SJ's mom is hell bent on not giving the company to the loose canon Ji Hoon who is not blood related at all...  

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1

53 minutes ago, Secretz said:

Yes. There was a flashback with her in it.

Oh really? The lady and the boy Ji Hoon was together in the same scene? Which episode was it? Do you remember? I might wanna watch it....

• Like 2

read that some said ED and Ji Hoon might be half siblings? I.e Ji Hoon dad's left her before knowing the 2nd pregnancy...  If that was the case, shouldn't ED and TI be real siblings and not half siblings? Do you guys remember which ep it was shown ?

Jihoon was kidnapped and dumped by the roadside and ED's dad found him. They are about the same age because Jihoon is shown to watch her while she was at high school. TI is years older than both of them. He was already in some senior post when she was in school. Interesting plot if we have all that criss cross. But in the last episode, the Chairman says he was married before and speaks of JiHoon but no other kid. We are going to get the same amnesia stuff and the chairman/TI's mum will keep missing each other until episode 50, and he will still be single.

• Like 4

Oh really? The lady and the boy Ji Hoon was together in the same scene? Which episode was it? Do you remember? I might wanna watch it....

Not with JH, but with Chairman Han. There was a part where she was pregnant. It is in the second half of episode 14.

• Like 2

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....... what was that???

If TIs mom is Chairman Hans lost love (and Ji Hoons mom) then TI and JH are half brothers.

Then TIs mom must have had an affair with Chairman Han AFTER TI was born, because TI is YEARS older than Ji Hoon

Well this is gonna liven things up a bit ....

Wait ... upon further review theres amnesia involved ..... I just love kdramas! :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

If TIs mom is Chairman Hans lost love (and Ji Hoons mom) then TI and JH are half brothers.

Well, they might be half brothers but they don't have any blood relation.

Btw, she's TI's stepmum.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Secretz said:

Not with JH, but with Chairman Han. There was a part where she was pregnant. It is in the second half of episode 14.

That one i saw.... Err, It doesn't prove that the baby is Ji Hoon..... 1st wife could be longgggg longggg ago like 35 years ago before the Chairman has white hair... 

The Chairman said he married twice, yes, he did not say that he married Ji Hoon's mom. And why is Ji Hoon never even once ask about his mom...? When you never ask, doesn't it mean he already knew what happened to his mom...? Heheh, i am actually hoping that Ji Hoon is the result of a one night stand that the Chairman took responsibility of the kid. Coz if Ji Hoon was the child of his beloved wife, i'll have make sure i'll train him to take over the company  like any Korean family k-drama does to their favourite child... But you do have a case coz that phone call the chairman did say not to tell Ji Hoon...

Any how, i think the young leads story line may just be over taken by the veteran actors storyline. I think the Chairman will find TI's mom next week. And we will have  like 2 weeks of TI's dad trying to save his marriage to prevent his wife leaving him while the Chairman will try wooing or getting TI's mom to seek help from her amnesia... So, TI-SJ marriage will not go through due to this...  The Chairman will try to cancelled/ void his current wife marriage to him coz technically The Chairman is STILL married to TI's mom. SJ's mom will try to sabotage any of TI's mom treatment coz as long as TI's mom can't remember, she will not admit that she is the red lady in that picture. TI will have another  person to protect, his mom. Due to his worry of SJ's mom trying to hurt his mom, he will appoint ED as his mom's bodyguard/ assistant to follow his mom around.... Blah blah blah, TI's mom remember and her marriage with TI's dad was cancelled as also was the marriage with the chairwoman and SJ's mom.

If the k-writer made Ji Hoon the missing child then TI's becomes the Chairman's adopted son...??? However, i would prefer it if TI's is the son and it was the kindness of TI's current dad that took in a woman and a boy to his home 2 decades ago  when both they were lost....  

If Ji Hoon is the child of that lady, then i would want that TI's mom to still love TI as her own while Ji Hoon gets super jealous. Ji Hoon will see that ED is falling for TI too which made Ji Hoon so pissed off. 

• Like 4

On 4/23/2020 at 9:54 AM, chococarmela said:

im sure she will..if not abroad, she will go into hiding after her 2nd defeat

ED has to be not-so-smart now since this series will last 100+
And i wont be surprised if ED will come later with TI's baby...kekeke

Just to make it more makjang 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2

How can the annoying brat Ji Hoon be MOREEE annoying that the villains.....??? HW doesn't irritate me when she  is being compared to that wet behind the ears Ji Hoon..... I can't really fast forward his scene coz he won't have any scenes if it is not for ED and TI....  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just zip through the raw episode, still yelling and shouting. TI's mother misses  seeing the chairman again, looks like just 10-15 yards away.  Idiot HJH still cannot get rid of TI from his father. I am beginning to like the idea that TI is the Chairman's son and JiHoon  is adopted by the SJ's mother and the chairman.  I need a break from all these melodrama. Is anyone watching World of the married? Someone recommended that. I may alternate it with this show. 100 more ? :unamused:

• Like 2