[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

What is the writer going to do for the remaining 3 weeks? The fall of JH has been dragging like forever, there is not much to develop in the story except crazy silly things. So TI will end up marrying that annoying woman? 

• Like 2

@hell59 answer is simple: since writer is making  characters do everything crazy

as for TI . I being his fan will take his ending with a PS.

If mad writer makes him marry that weirdo then I will assume that later he divorced her and lived happily ever after . I

Else if sober writer let him be single which I most prefer then I will assume that later he met a good girl and lived happily ever after . 

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

HW staying at ED's house?? Give me a break

Is she really !

Writer is on double weeds:joy:

• LOL 3

@shana0127 No doubt about it! Not only did he strip HW of everything except for her handphone, he's got her running at ED's beck and call, wearing a man's shirt and tights. 

I know GPs who have patients in high places that they asked for favours, this is a cardiac heart transplanting doctor whose two patients are running around, shouting and being belligerent without even breaking a sweat. She is super duper skilled. Instead of fighting the Chois and Hans, just move out and get paid much more.

I'd like to know which med school she went to. :rolleyes: 

The way the writer has ED a high school leaver calling the shots, now that she's the Han's DIL...

At least show her at work as an auditor a few times to show her superior brain despite of  her lack of education. But no, the President, the Directors, the legal boss are all playing detectives looking for senior Cha's killer, it's a wonder the company is not in trouble.

Actually, I thought Cha was extra stupid to eaves drop on CJH and HW talking, and double extra stupid to confront HW. He was committing suicide.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

So TI is Chairman now . SJ and MH are trying hard to fish him in. I wish their mission ‚Marry the Chairman“  fails . Mom daughter never give up. MH got Father Han so now SJ is trying to fit in her shoes by marrying son Kang !!HW divorced CJH so she will compete with SJ to get TI! 

Please writers bring a new girl for TI. Neither SJ nor HW are worth him . They are selfish gold diggers . TI deserves a homely loving wife with whom his simple parents are at ease. 

Papa Choi all covered in blood is roaming homeless on streets. At least MH should have helped him as sister. But she is busy getting her daughter fixed with Chairman TI! Mom Choi , daughter  Choi are thrown on streets with their luggage . Karma!

CJH ! Ah my poor little guy . He did not kill ED father still his secretary got him in . Hope he is saved . Few years of jail for corruption is enough for him. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, shana0127 said:

So TI is Chairman now . SJ and MH are trying hard to fish him in. I wish their mission ‚Marry the Chairman“  fails . Mom daughter never give up. MH got Father Han so now SJ is trying to fit in her shoes by marrying son Kang !!HW divorced CJH so she will compete with SJ to get TI! 

Please writers bring a new girl for TI. Neither SJ nor HW are worth him . They are selfish gold diggers . TI deserves a homely loving wife with whom his simple parents are at ease. 

Papa Choi all covered in blood is roaming homeless on streets. At least MH should have helped him as sister. But she is busy getting her daughter fixed with Chairman TI! Mom Choi , daughter  Choi are thrown on streets with their luggage . Karma!

CJH ! Ah my poor little guy . He did not kill ED father still his secretary got him in . Hope he is saved . Few years of jail for corruption is enough for him. 

You should be proud of CJH @shana0127 he stood his ground even sneered at ED when she accused of complicity in her father's death.

Yes, I am a lawyer, though crooked, still an educated person who knows the law and you??? 

:kicks:

:D

Sheer boredom, the old goat got caught, ED, TI and their team are riding high. 
All these episodes to find out who killed her father. We know it was Ko, so hurry up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

thanks for all the updates I’ve been checking here to see how the drama is going since I stopped watching when ED was getting married.  I was hoping ED/TI would get back on track as the couple.  Oh well glad I didn’t waste more of my time watching.  I’ll keep checking in as I’m still hoping for ED/TI.  In the meantime I’m enjoying Brilliant Inheritance.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just zipped through the last episode, saw Choi papa make his grand gesture to ED about ordering her father's murder, then fastforward very fast. Sorry ED fans, can't Stand her team. Don't Korea police have security or confidentiality standards? How can any rich Tom, RickRoll'D and Harry interview your prisoner or PUI, without his lawyer? The way TI and ED were questioning Ko, it's as if they were the official, badge holding police. WTH, I skipped those parts and got HW trying to weasel into TI's and parents' good books. :isannoyed:

Soompi changed the diminutive of Richard to RickRollD ....:smiley:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, kdramaddict01 said:

thanks for all the updates I’ve been checking here to see how the drama is going since I stopped watching when ED was getting married.  I was hoping ED/TI would get back on track as the couple.  Oh well glad I didn’t waste more of my time watching.  I’ll keep checking in as I’m still hoping for ED/TI.  In the meantime I’m enjoying Brilliant Inheritance.

Same here, i stopped watching Fatal promise when ED agree to marry that crybaby Ji Hoon... And i am also watching Brilliant Inheritance.... Are u watching My wonderful life? Put aside the annoying step family and ex-hubby, this k-drama is nice, coz  1. Handsome Oppa with his constant need to hang out with the FL and also it is really nice to see the Chairman and wife are more comfortable with the Female lead and their currently soon to be fake daughter.... LOL... 

• Like 3

@kdramaaddict_1 @crystaltears

At 90 I realize the show was never anbout couples .... we hardly have any ....well sibling couple we have one for sure :lol:

TI , ED have their own aspartame stories . TI already has two ladies pulling each other hairs ......ED has two kids to take care off .......rest They had this big PApa Cha murder case ! !!!!! Was it really a case ??????

Finally CJH goes to jail for wrong charges . Just to save his  half mind dad . He is the actual hero in the end

Poor Papa Choi , he was ambitious but a family man . 

Am not liking the way they are trying to whitewashing SJ .

SJ and aHW are no different . They both used and want to use TI . Despo is their adjective. 

ED is the villain , she just believes CJH did it ... so it must be ! .....and her tail crybaby always wags the in direction she wants .

TI knows they have no strong case . Legally CJH will be out in few days if he gets good lawyer , all evidences are circumstantial , Maximum they can have corruption case against him . 

• Like 3

bwahahaha... the salad fight between hye won and seo ju was hysterical. hye won logic that she has a chance because she dumped tae in where seo ju doesn't because she was dumped by tae in  - LOL...:lol::lol: and tae in's parents being caught in the middle - LOL.. their expressions were so funny that all these exes are all of a sudden running after the robot. hhahahha....

we are ep 90. they can just end it next week because there's hardly anything left.... have they announced the new drama yet?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahaha... the salad fight between hye won and seo ju was hysterical. hye won logic that she has a chance because she dumped tae in where seo ju doesn't because she was dumped by tae in  - LOL...:lol::lol: and tae in's parents being caught in the middle - LOL.. their expressions were so funny that all these exes are all of a sudden running after the robot. hhahahha....

we are ep 90. they can just end it next week because there's hardly anything left.... have they announced the new drama yet?

None of them have a chance . HW has been thrown out her in law Hause while SJ has lost her princess position coz of ED . So they both are running a competition  to be presidents wife . So that once married they can go around bullying people once again. 

This show is all about marriage of convenience. Seems Korean Anjummas   watching this show love that type of marriage . Alas ! Why would they care international Anjummma like me. 

I feel sorry for TI . What a bad luck  , he has such selfish mean people as option . Writer really hates him. At least in last episode drop a new girl for him . I will still be happy. 

• LOL 3

I am still holding out for TI to be a priest.

All that looks of longing exchanges between TI and ED are going to remain buried. Even if HJH will be canonised by annulling his marriage to ED, his father will not understand such arrangements.

So SJ and HW are fighting over TI? If @LeftCoastOppa is around he will introduce HM to TI.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Haven't posted in a while but I'm still watching the drama. So the past few episodes, HW has repented herself but she's still being tormented despites helping ED out a little. I highly doubt that she's go to jail at this point. Maybe she's live in the countryside and treat the poor? Idk, just a guess.

At least she's not like Ester in Left-handed Wife where she became good magically without being punish, so I give credit to the writer for that.

SJ, I know she mistreated ED but let's be honest, she's not that bad of a person, not even as bad as her mother, who will be magically forgiven as well, and TI was partially responisble for the marriage to be cancelled because who told him to get close with ED when he's already engaged?

The Klutz will actually be the breadwinner of the family, lol. Not surprised if CJH's father dies but at the same time, there is a slight chance that he'll get the transplant while CJH is in jail, just like the ending in 'The Promise'. I swear, everything is getting recycled.

HM is vanished in thin air and no where ro be found, I have a feeling she'll appear in the final episode but oh well, I don't really care her much tbh. Qnd no, I don't think she's suitable with TI. Robot and clumsy? No thanks.

One of the things that I'm disappointed in this drama. KLUTZ SAID SHE WAS GOING TO FLIRT TI WITH HER IRRESISTABLE CHARM!?!?!?!? Where is that scene?????  I've been waiting for it!!!!! 

I don't if TI is together with SJ or not, as long as he's not back with HW. I'll stop watching the next drama and I'll give a knife to the writer if he does that. 

Final thoughts: The actor of CJH is so cute!!!! Too bad he doesn't have instagram.

• Like 4

@Secretz I don’t really understand how can you miss SJ gold digger attitude ! She is equally like her Mom when it comes to grabbing the powerful man. 
TI broke the marriage not coz of ED but coz  he realized HJH was his step brother and Chirman Han was not involved in Heart Transplant scam. So he decided to end the marriage deal . Now SJ liked TI that’s her problem so does HW and ED as well . TI feels sorry for SJ when he found she liked him. But he felt same for ED as well when he rejected her. Now he is sorry for HW as well . Coz he never thought she would end up so wretched !

I cannot stand SJ the way she instantly ran to TI when she realized her mother has no cards left and her cousin is biting the dust. That SJ is gonna be big bully as usual once she gets her powers back. She has not changed ! She just changed the strategy .TI parents will have hard time and that guy will forever be unhappy though not miserable . He will end up being another Chairman Han.

I too have been waiting for Klutz to use her charm on TI:joy:. She is the only poster FP girl who did not try her luck on TI! 

Yes actor playing CJH is cute . I want him as lead in next drama. I just got one more new favorite through this drama. 

@maribella I would like him to be single in the end coz that is the happiest ending for him at age 40! I will take that age for him. Later he can decide if he wants to marry some beautiful divorced homely anjumma with two kids and live happily ever after or be a priest :lol:

@Lmangla. The show replacing FP is the Secret Man / The man behind Secret. It has my fav. Kang Euntak in it :blush:. I have watched all Euntak drama till now even his recent worst Love till the end (2018 Revange drama of same slot )  So is my love for him :lol:. Secret man will be sad drama like FP since all drama in this slot have revenge plot which often go south , make you pull your own hairs and give up till episode 60! Still I will watch it at least till 60 and wait for Go Sewon next rom com . Hopefully he will not sign another revenge drama like Kang Euntak( fingers crossed ! ) 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Based on what I read from the synopsis, it doesn't seem that way, honestly.

It is .... twin sister of FL is the real villain there.i think somehow ML and twin sister will be linked in past .

ML must have become demented (child like ) after some accident I think 

The aFL had been reall RickRoll'D off villain in her last drama. I hated her. Now seeing her as FL that too with my fav. ML will be like reall big challenge for me 

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Huh I say this does not look good for the other guy.

Seems like you still have not understood writer :joy:. Today is the super final end for TI ED relationship. Now that culprit is behind the bar .

Next episodes will be crybaby trying to become hero saying you are free but ED be like no I am head over heels in love with you. Writer is gonna rub more salt on TI ED shippers . TI will try to be more hero and be great big bro saying go on honeymoon again . 

More RickRoll'D is on the way. Be prepared.

Ah Ori....CJH long live and prosper in jail my dear . I love you . Your are the best :evilelmo:

• LOL 3