[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

the writer does seem like they are running out of ideas @shana0127; am wondering if jun hyuk will also be redeemed in some form. it looks like his secretary was the actual culprit but he might have given the order perhaps? it will be interesting to see.. I did have a real laugh when I saw hye won and eun dong hiding under the sheet like some ghosts. :lol:

@maribella ~ C H A N G E    M O D E ; L I G H T   M O D E   H A S   B U G S

hope you are able to read this...

• Like 2

@maribella so is it going fine now 

@Lmangla Junhyuk has been turned into a weak villain . He has one favorite dialogue in whole drama “I will get Chairman and Taiin out and the company “ and his papa applauds :joy:. But since last 40 episodes he on run saving his RickRoll'D . 
That ABBA mama is just obsessed with EC .Though I still feel her love  for EC whereas   I cannot feel the love between ED EC at all .HJH -ED— EC  Hyung Noona Scene makes me roll eyes ! I mean what kind of message writer wanna send ....”  My Hause is a Kindergarten and me ED is the caretaker”  Message ! 

ED saying she married HJH to take care of his family ...and SJ MH are family ! Really ! Did not she kept repeating I will become Chairman Han person now and destroy Choi! Now suddenly wrapping her selfishness with family care ! That’s such a hypocrisy ! 

SJ and her Mom are for another baut of wooing TI. This time strategy change ... Take softer root ! 

Till now only character that has maintained its sanctity is my dull boring noble idiot TI:innocent:. He still remains so engaged in everything though he has nothing to do with anything. Give HW an accident too writers and he can babysit her as well. He is already doing it to ED , SJ , HJH. He seems to have taken responsibility to be protector of , all you need is send your parents to knock his door and plead. Chairman Han , MH and late Mr. Cha did so didn’t they ! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

kekeke... @shana0127 ~ for once, tae in the robot makes sense to me. since he was always noble idiot and full of guilt, him staying by seo ju's side was totally in character. had to laugh at the expressions of kang il seob and dim sum at the flip flop of myung hee and seo ju. it was funny to watch.

while tae in has basically said that he will offer support as a friend, he may end up with her. he has always felt a bit guilty about involving seo ju in his strategy as she had nothing to do with the whole transplant mess. then, realizing that she actually liked him for real and it was a real engagement for her kind of threw him off. it was also interesting that tae in said that it is not hardship to offer support because she was his fiancee at one point. so it looks like he isn't completely devoid of feeling. who knows.

at this stage, the drama is just one hopeless mess. actually find the interactions between eun dong and myung hee/seo ju both weird and interesting at the same time. at least writer has enough sense to address that it is a bit weird but I guess we just have to roll with it. we have watched so many episodes. just a few more! despite its madness, this drama is still enjoyable weirdly at times. maybe because I don't take it seriously and watch more like a comedy! hahahhah :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

@Lmangla TI is just character and it will do what Writer make him do . I never like SJ and MH  . They are parasites . Marrying SJ will be out of character though . But if writer can make ED marry HJH then writer can make anything happen . 

Seems like you are still watching it. Actually I  get it’s preview on you tube as I had by mistake clicked Kbs subscribe . Just unsubscribed it. 

Watching  Pasta on Netflix then will rewatch I hear your voice , so that I can get away with bad taste this show left .

Now you are only one watching . Good luck dear :) 

• Like 2

hi gals, it's fine from the laptop.

I was reading the forum to get the updates from @shana0127 then wham, all of a sudden the forums were gone.  I actually did not have to do anything to the laptop.

The last time I watched the preview, MH was 180o turned around, I so agree the writer is so out of ideas.

I was watching another show, but the writer introduced a character beyond obnoxious. So reading their thread too.

Isn't there a short show that I can watch and enjoy? Usually the 2-4 hour specials are good.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

hi gals, it's fine from the laptop.

I was reading the forum to get the updates from @shana0127 then wham, all of a sudden the forums were gone.  I actually did not have to do anything to the laptop.

The last time I watched the preview, MH was 180o turned around, I so agree the writer is so out of ideas.

I was watching another show, but the writer introduced a character beyond obnoxious. So reading their thread too.

Isn't there a short show that I can watch and enjoy? Usually the 2-4 hour specials are good.

Try from iPhone it’s working with that too. 
MH still remains selfish parasite so does her daughter . She specially called HW and her mother to cook and then called TI parents to show them how she is avenging for them. 

Writer is trying to redeem everybody now . Even CJH will get some jail period and come to attend grand TI SJ wedding they are planning to throw in name of happy ending . :surprisedwut:

It may be happy ending for writers but for me it’s total crap where you will be back to square one . ED becomes mother Teresa of Hans  and TI becomes their Father Antony . They will together babysit the Han family while the crybabies HJH and HSJ will have their favorite  toys to play  . It all went Chebol way . I wanted it a middle class way. So I am not happy . 

Am not into short dramas or films. Yesterday had my mood off as I watched Slenderman on Netflix it said No 5 in Germany so I just clicked it. And man what a crappy bad taste it left just like Fatal Promise. 

Then clicked Pasta ( kdrama) and that’s a good one . Am watching it. If you like makja try 50 episodic  A hundred year of legacy . I liked it and often watch it when I get off mood by shows like FP.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

Then clicked Pasta ( kdrama) and that’s a good one . Am watching it. If you like makja try 50 episodic  A hund

Don't think I can take long shows for awhile. This show is particularly disappointing. It was interesting when it started, although Park Ha Na's hissing has not stopped annoying me.

I noticed SJ and HW were also hissing in the hospital scene, the only part I did not FF. This is one hissy director.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Don't think I can take long shows for awhile. This show is particularly disappointing. It was interesting when it started, although Park Ha Na's hissing has not stopped annoying me.

I noticed SJ and HW were also hissing in the hospital scene, the only part I did not FF. This is one hissy director.

Agree that’s why I started watching too else I too am not into long dramas . It was good . But slowly it became repetitive . Story is worth 50 episodes . That’s why now it’s repetitive . 

As for her hissing it was to get married into a rich family  in the end ! Now she is all good DIL serving them in the end. I feel cheated when I see people like MH SJ being redeemed. I want HW and her mom to live a happy life as well . CJH is my hero now  . Such a nice guy who protects his family . Would like him to give Hans run for money once he is back from jail. Poor guy ended up on wrong side of law coz his secretary went too far in retrieving proofs from Mr Cha.

I am really pissed of now I want CJH take his revenge . He deserves happiness too . Why should  psychos and crybabies have it all . 

Now I really don’t know who is good who is bad. If all has to be redeemed by accidents and marriages then what is law and karma for !! 

@maribella watch Beyond the Clouds  16 episodic revenge drama , nice story and ML FL have great chemistry and they end up together . Story starts like FP but has no family crap in it . Instead full action revenge and romance . Am watching it again thanks to you , I searched my drama Log. 

• Like 2

@shana0127 I can put up with 16. Thank you.

CJH is a great actor. I was waiting to see when he would explode, but he only raised his voice at his mother. In the next episode? Yes! 

I am with you about the SJ-MH duo. If SJ tried to kill herself when TI broke up with her at first... makes sense. But months later, she reacted and blamed HW for pushing her to the brink, the writer is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Like 3

On 7/27/2020 at 9:10 PM, dramaninja said:

So I guess the other guy with other be in a coma for the remainder of the drama or die.  I have no idea what they doing with this drama.

He won’t die . Writers must be preparing for grand Crybaby ED kiss . After all he is their favourate . SJ has already left TI family in awe with her culinary. Now he will join his sister and cook till all go to heaven coz of food poisoning . :innocent:

Edited by MinLyn
Double quote
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, shana0127 said:

He won’t die . Writers must be preparing for grand Crybaby ED kiss . After all he is their favourate . SJ has already left TI family in awe with her culinary. Now he will join his sister and cook till all die and go to hell. 

He won’t die . Writers must be preparing for grand Crybaby ED kiss . After all he is their favourate . SJ has already left TI family in awe with her culinary. Now he will join his sister and cook till all go to heaven coz of food poisoning . :innocent:

Yeah this is one of the most backward drama I  seen and for no  reason  too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

chairman is still ticked off about ji hoon's kidnapping and basically has decided that they will keep eun chan as a  punishment. given how the story is all over the place, am surprised they are sticking to hating the chois. thought there will be some magic forgiveness all of a sudden... at least none for now!

• Like 3