[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

9 hours ago, shana0127 said:

So my TI ED still exists !

@maribella I am pretty sure you wrote that post under influence

So bored, more of the same with the  Chois being thoroughly crushed and humiliated including MH Choi-Han. She quivered!!!  Is the writer using the 'crime does not pay' approach?

I wonder if that Jang-ED meeting is going to start something even more strange than EC's paternity. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, shana0127 said:

TI did nothing that night  even when ED served herself on  plate ! And you think he will do it with her under influence ! That too when she is married !

I think i just got punk'd by you guys..... sigh... I went and watch ep 74, and there were no tent with some promiscuous desperate married woman trying to get into TI's u-know-where.....

heheh, I had hoped to see ED being rejected YET again by TI.... LOL...

I was about to give you guys an earfull coz there was no such scenes, but then i realized that the page in this forum is on pg 74, and i only just  realized that i did not read ALL the comments on pg 73... So its wishful thinking scenes.....Hence why i got myself punk'd.... :cries3:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, marypots08 said:

Loving HW's acting by far, than any other actors in this drama.

Especially HW looking at the liquor bottle! What an attitude, seems like she's a pro! LOL

You said my words . I too liked HW badass acting . She should get lead roles too . She will be far better then Park Hana .

@calledtoteach he is not gonna die , he will be there to irritate  viewers with his crybaby acts till the end. I left watching this drama thanks to him. I come here coz I still like this forum not the drama :blush:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

You said my words . I too liked HW badass acting . She should get lead roles too . She will be far better then Park Hana .

I agree 100% that she deserves a lead role and will be better than Park Hana.

People here might hate me but I wish that HW will get back with TI at the end. The lady has at least some conscience left compared to the Choi family.

• Unamused 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, marypots08 said:

I agree 100% that she deserves a lead role and will be better than Park Hana.

People here might hate me but I wish that HW will get back with TI at the end. The lady has at least some conscience left compared to the Choi family.

No no no!  I like her  acting today not her character . She aborted cTI child got his father nearly killed . No way I want her anywhere near TI. Now TI is doing well so she considers him human else only CJH had gold feathers . I want her to plan Testtube baby with CJH in jail. They deserve each other . 

• Love 5

19 hours ago, Saja La said:

I was about to give you guys an earfull coz there was no such scenes, but then i realized that the page in this forum is on pg 74, and i only just  realized that i did not read ALL the comments on pg 73... So its wishful thinking scenes.....Hence why i got myself punk'd....

Me too @Saja La I went to watch just to see that. But nothing happened. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I wouldn't want TI with HW now. If EC were their child, it would seem a compelling reason.

She was cheating on TI before her abortion and before CJH manipulated her into joining his team so to speak. She backed the wrong horse and has always been greedy. 
Dating TI could also be part of her moving up. 

I wonder how they are going to break up HJH and ED. Maybe he joins the priesthood?  There was one rather painful show to watch so I skipped it a lot.  The ML became a priest, but the FL had married the SL 2/3rds of the way and it seemed logical that he joined the priesthood. He was a rather depressing character from the beginning. HJH is a live and let live type.

Maybe TI will find peace in priesthood. I think I am 80% correct. The self-sacrificing character, broken heart ( twice), lost child .... the other 20% is that he found love with another woman, but oh no oh no not the psycho SJ or jailbird HM. 

• Like 1

@maribella  . I want this scenario.......

TI father  had arranged a blind date for him and his mom forced him to go. Life has to go on so he accepted coz parents never give up on their child.  Waiting at the red light with a Bouquet at his side seat TI is as usual in his pensive mood . Bang ! a girl breaks in his car . Sits on the side seat crushing the flowers. TI is shocked and stares at the girl. A runaway bride and she had a whole trail of family going mad at car window. Drive she pleaded and he had no choice......... And a new story starts for him as the drama ends . @Saja La will get a new girl for TI and I will get a happy ending . 

SJ does not deserve TI. In preview she is already forcing herself  on him. As soon as she is cornered she hangs herself on TI! Wait TI is not a boxing bag where you can punch anytime!  And yes that Jailbird already flew with some crow . 

I just analyzed the 6 predecessor  dramas and found in three cases the leads are married to wrong partners till like episode 80! All are 100 to 104 episodic with more or less same plot like one lead goes through some tragic ordeal in initial five episodes then a time leap and next 95 go merry go round it ! Here marriage took place late but it follows the same scenario to gain power for Revenge . The end of all such marriages have been like work over okey lets start again , set each other free. And ending episode is like they all meet again as if nothing ever happened or they have got over it . The Place  in the sun and Love till then end have very much same scenario. I even watched Love till the end coz I am fan of Kang Eun Tak. But even he could not hold me coz story became a mess like Fatal promise there. ML got married to some other woman to get power who was very much like HJH submissive and docile . But got jealous when FL came in , ML never cheated but was always torn between two.FL to had one stalker like SJ always ready to marry her !  In the end revenge was over and all were reset to initial ! But it happened so late . I already had stopped watching that drama. 

The place in the sun has same scenario FL was married to other guy like till the end and then again it was reset to initial. I feel something like that is planned here too. 

sadly here too I have stopped watching . Ko Sewon yes I am his fan but like Kang Euntak even he could not hold me to watch till the end. I came so long coz of this forum else it was over for by episode 60 that’s the max I have watched in family dramas . Here my score was 65 . So this drama held me for highest episode .

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

@shana0127 so should we assume that someone will take the blame for what happened? TI, HW or ED?

Don’t know . But MH must realize that her licking chairman Han boot made her daughter go suicidal ! She should divorce him .Vote him out as Chairman and  take hefty alimony . She should go to her brother  Choi he still cares for her even though he used her position . All Chois together can give better fight to Han , who have become too obnoxious , claiming to be righteous  but actually doing the same as Chois did when they had power . . 

HJH has been real harsh on her and MH always telling them to leave or divorce . Chairman Han did not care a dime about her . He is blaming MH for partiality on HJH but he did same to SJ . The girl suffocated , she was desperately looking for support . Then came HW whom she hated most and showed her the mirror .Finding she and her Mom are as wretched as HW and her Mom was the last blow. High and mighty SJ fell .....Bang .... she crashed. 

• Like 4

@shana0127 I have already decided TI should become a priest, now he is going to self flagellate because the psycho got herself injured. I think it's good HW tells SJ like it is. She always looked down on ED, but I think MH and Choi father were from very modest family since she said her brother had always had financial problems. SJ's father was an abuser. They depended on the Chairman for everything, so she was no better off than ED.

Back to TI, he might stay by SJ's side being an extremely noble idiot. There goes my plans for him. :smirk:

• Like 2

wow it is so weird to see myung hee so defeated... this is such a weird drama because really, eun dong cannot do much revenge unless she had chairman's backing. so the real power is chairman who is still able to pull strings. so this whole revenge just doesn't seem as satisfying. almost had to nod when jun hyuk said what difference was there between tae in who bent the rules for his father and himself. chairman really has bad management as well as people skills. basically he was someone they all had to curry favour with if they wanted things done and so folks went to extremes for it...

feel sorry for seo ju in the latest episode -- the girl is really hurting and it makes her feel like the bottom of the barrel that her mom is getting divorced and kicked to the curb. @shana0127 ~ much as seo ju was having a tough time, hye won pushed her over the edge by mocking her. basically she said that it is better to be dead than be in seo ju's spot without pride. so drunk seo ju basically stuttered on the road and didn't get up soon enough. it is more accident than purpose. @maribella ~ tae in is definitely going to blame himself because she came to see him. even dim sum was worried about seo ju saying that someone so proud was begging on her knees and wanted him to go see her and take her home. it is not exactly his fault though as he went to pick up something for her hangover.... will seo ju actually die?

• Like 2

@Lmangla I totally disagree regarding ED  revenge thing as well as TI rule bending thing ! 

MH has brought it on herself . She has it all  to throw away Chairman Han .Her going weak made SJ desperate . As for ED revenge what new power did she get anyway by marrying that crybaby. Her father case had already got reprobe clearance before marriage .They already all evidences against CJH . Now getting HW to do minion work , did ED need to become Han DIL to do that ! Really ! 

As for TI bending rules! When did he bend rules ! He was just doing everything possible to save his dad waiting in line for a heart . It’s corrupt hospital officials  who played games not he ! That’s why I don’t want HW to have her medical license and CJH in jail for corruption and murder. 

@maribella it’s TI noble idioticity that I fear most . SJ will be a psycho even after temporary melt down . TI had enough crap not one more ! Am done with this drama now it’s taking Love till the end route ( there too ML had a psycho in his neck ) ......extremely crappy. 

• Like 2

@shana0127 ~ for me, at this stage, the real question is if this drama is ending soon! hahahahah.... I just want to see how it gets all wrapped up now.

P.S ~ even though I initially liked the ji hoon - eun dong ship, even I don't get why she get married him. she could have been single. kekek.. oh well.... this drama is beyond the point of actual dissection. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wanted him to go see her and take her home. it is not exactly his fault though as he went to pick up something for her hangover.... will seo ju actually die

No way, the writer has nothing if he killed her off. All secrets are out.  TI is the biggest noble idiot in the show, he will stay by her, at least until she can walk. Oh goodness, are we going to have pretend to be sick or pretend to be paralyse or pretend to be amnesiac ??? :smashes:

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

@maribella it’s TI noble idioticity that I fear most . SJ will be a psycho even after temporary melt down . TI had enough crap not one more ! Am done with this drama now it’s taking Love till the end route ( there too ML had a psycho in his neck ) ......extremely crapp

I am watching Once Again. I can say I like it so far, but only started about 6 or 7 episodes, it might have been different if I started earlier. The second couple is so endearing. I thought it was going south last week but no, they did not continue their childish power trip. The first couple is picking up, no misinterpretations anymore - I hope.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

No way, the writer has nothing if he killed her off. All secrets are out.  TI is the biggest noble idiot in the show, he will stay by her, at least until she can walk. Oh goodness, are we going to have pretend to be sick or pretend to be paralyse or pretend to .....,

I am looking forward to all those acts from SJ after all she is HJH sis , so now we will have crybaby 2 . Wait a psycobaby ( she has CJH as blood Cousin!) 

It’s kinda good for TI , he does not have much to do , he can change SJ diapers , HJH is busy cooking and wait they can make CJH scrub the floors . That way men in this drama will get more scree time! 

What a happy ending for TI ED? One ends with crybaby and another with a psycobaby:surprisedwut:

Is this what writers plan . Well I call it cruel ending :crymeme:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2