On 7/1/2020 at 6:06 AM, Ameera Ali said:

ED 101 love guide 

1- Do his laundry :D

2- Made his suit :phew:

3- Work on you parent clothes :mrgreen:

4- give him tie:sweat_smile:
5- never send him with out handkerchief :D

TI 101 love guide  :joy:

Whose gorgeous hands @Ameera Ali? I quite fancy to be a hand person. TI's hands are just like claws, ED's are quite nice. 
Have you seen Jang Nara's hands? Her face is flawless like she's in her early or mid 20's but her hands are like TI's,  :omg:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Sad episode... However, i can see that ED won't be angry with TI for long coz ED is not even angry at all at TI's dad, so that is good to see.... 

Wish i did NOT see the preview, HJH is being his irritating self again... Begging ED to take him, saying she won't regret taking him, seriously, that fellow is still annoying....!!! Arghhh  :rage:

I'm telling you k-writer, should you put that lousy story line back, HJH being a pompous RickRoll'D and telling people he is in a relationship with ED again and crying AGAIN, I AM SO dropping this k-drama.... !!! You do realized that there is a new  k-drama daily right?  i can go watch My wonderful life instead .... !!!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, maribella said:

Whose gorgeous hands @Ameera Ali? I quite fancy to be a hand person. TI's hands are just like claws, ED's are quite nice. 
Have you seen Jang Nara's hands? Her face is flawless like she's in her early or mid 20's but her hands are like TI's, .

She's a nail biter for sure. I can tell when she is stressed because she loses hair around her edges.

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, dulceres said:

@Ameera Ali, totally agreed with you; I don't want EC living with that horrible family. Ughh.....:angry:

did they have right by law to take the child , never understand kdrama law , we know the dad raise child without any legal papers . 

did she fainted here or someone hit her in head and take child :scream:

15937078351593707807.gif

• Like 1

I dont think ED/TI are going to be together. He lied to her. She don't trust him anymore. Its easy to trust someone but when someone betrays that trust it is like climbing Mount everest to gain it back.

I think EC is going to get kidnapped and or die or both.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, youngae said:

I dont think ED/TI are going to be together. He lied to her. She don't trust him anymore. Its easy to trust someone but when someone betrays that trust it is like climbing Mount everest to gain it back.

I think EC is going to get kidnapped and or die or both.

Thank you for you discouraging  words . Please do come and make me sad . Am already not watching last two episodes coz am afraid I will need heart transplant after that :lol:

My TI ED submarine will see the sun for sure . I still have hope . No  not that I believe in that noble idiot TI. Instead I believe in my one man one handkerchief girl . My super crazy ED:blush:......

she will surely climb mount Everest for her Ajushi:happy2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

We all know why he didn’t kiss her , he wasn’t wearing handkerchief to wipe lipstick from his mouth after kiss :shaq:

ezgif-6-abd495cf690d.gif

**seriously I’m glad they didn’t kiss it would have been ridiculous if they  kiss , then write make them break up when she know the true 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

she will surely climb mount Everest for her Ajushi

That is so true.. Chingu, I see TI will get injured while saving EC that will make ED back paddling back to TI...  ED will be sobbing and holding his hand, and says something like " I already lost my dad, and if you (TI) don't wake up, i might lose EC too.... Don't you TI dare leave me alone too.... !" TI's finger will move and ED will be so happy to see TI responding to her plea/demand.... 

At the same time, unfortunately, we will see the crybaby doing want he does in most episode is  CRY, he'll say, even thou TI is in coma, he still loose to TI.... This time its his REAL mom there with HJH. DS would say, "stop trying to steal ED from your brother....!" 

Well, last part is totally MY WISHFUL thinking... heheh

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, foreverempress said:

She's a nail biter for sure. I can tell when she is stressed because she loses hair around her edges.

Jang Nara or ED? 
 Jang Nara seemed like a disciplined person.

Park Hana's overacting gets to me and the sibilant voice parts are so annoying. But last night when she and TI's father just stood there almost speechless, I wept too. She had been so happy with them, her Appa left her a family.

@shana0127 don't worry they will get back together. I told you there was going to be a kiss at 65, a warm hug is a almost a kiss. :happyshakes:

If she marries HJH, it would be 'I sleep here, you sleep there'. Just can't imagine his humiliation. 

They'll get back together and move to Busan while HJH takes over the company. EC will stay with them. I expect some kind of visitation agreement with the Chois - if they are not in prison. Daily shows love kumbaya endings.

Seeing CJH collapsing into the chair when he suspected his son was with ED, so good :loolz:

• LOL 4

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is going on?! I just watched the latest episode, DS got a backbone, EC is JH’s child, and someone found out about the heart transplant? Also ED became a chief auditor of a foundation (meaning she has power now?)

I think ED is gonna end up single as I predicted. Neither TI or HJH are innocent... 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, youngae said:

I just watched the sub version of the latest episode.I just gotta say this. ED marrying HJH is the best thing going down. Better than slice bread.

Nah, i am not worried after seeing this episode with sub... 

ED is already realizing WHO she should be really angry with, and its NOT TI..... She was trying to scare Jun Hyuk of what kind of ace card that she has as her option.... 

The Chairman already owe ED's dad a lot, so, even without ED being the Chairman's daughter in law, The Chairman will always help ED more now than ever. And now that the secret is out that the Chairman's relative was the ones that did the horrid things to ED's dad, it pompous of the Han family to demand that ED marry into that family with his evil relatives intact as long as MH is still the Chairman's wife.... And should the Chairman tries to get rid of MH right now, MH can get half of the Chairman's fortune... Nah, MH will not let the Chairman get rid of her that easily.... Its so much easier to kick out SJ first and replace ED as his adopted daughter. Adopted daughter is much stronger than just being daughter in law anyway...

ED already have the Chairman and TI backing without needing to marry  anyone.... TI is already truly the Chairman's people, ED can be that too without the need to marry into the family.... So, all is cool in the submarine  couple team...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is going on?! I just watched the latest episode, DS got a backbone, EC is JH’s child, and someone found out about the heart transplant? Also ED became a chief auditor of a foundation (meaning she has power now?)

I think ED is gonna end up single as I predicted. Neither TI or HJH are innocent... 

looks like there is actual stuff to watch! will go watch a episode today then....

• Love 1

@maribella yes dear it was almost a kiss , though like @Ameera Ali  I am happy it did not happen . I liked the way TI dodged that kiss by a hug .ED was just shocked :lol:. But next day came revelation so ED must be thankful in future that her Ajushi did not  make use of her . 

I don’t want them to go to Busan like some refugees !  Them going to Busan will be a final win to Chois and MH SJ , HJH and Chairman  Han will be left alone without allies ! ED will forever be dubbed as  a high school dropout , ex criminal and a gold digger who ended up finally bringing down TI (stripped him out of all powers and got him banished to Busan! ). I don’t want CJH dance in jail thinking he still won !!!!!

In fact I want ED to go to states and get educated . That girl is not competent  , instead whatever she has got is just coz people pity her and feel indebted to her father .! I want her to be a proud and  capable woman first , the way her father wanted . Later she can marry TI and take care of her fathers foundation while TI can be a senior executive and mentor to ED as well as HJH.Why waste all those experience of TI ,  one  should always keep such person close. 

ED can forever tug handkerchief  in his suit that way :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, shana0127 said:

@maribella yes dear it was almost a kiss , though I am happy it did not happen . I liked the way TI dodged that kiss by a hug .ED was just shocked :lol:. But next day came revelation so ED must be thankful in future that her Ajushi did not  make use of her . 

I don’t want them to go to Busan like some refugees !  Them going to Busan will be a final win to Chois and MH SJ , HJH and Chairman  Han will be left alone without allies ! ED will forever be dubbed as  a high school dropout , ex criminal and a gold digger who ended up finally bringing down TI (stripped him out of all powers and got him banished to Busan! ). I don’t want CJH dance in jail thinking he still won !!!!!

In fact I want ED to go to states and get educated . That girl is not competent  , instead whatever she has got is just coz people pity her and feel indebted to her father .! I want her to be a proud and  capable woman first , the way her father wanted . Later she can marry TI and take care of her fathers foundation while TI can be a senior executive and mentor to ED as well as HJH.Why waste all those experience of TI ,  one  should always keep such person close. 

ED can forever tug handkerchief  in his suit that way :joy:

Sounds good but being a corporate family does not guarantee happiness. This drama suggests ordinary people like TI's parents can be loving and happy. They have problems but they don't solve it by stomping on others. Busan is an industrial town where they can  start their own business and family.  The Chois will be singing Jail house Rock instead of Abba.

Look at MH, she covets the Chairman's company. Look at all the things she had to do to hold on to it. 

Edit: It's Friday! What kind of cliffhanger will we get? I hope they won't kidnap EC, how could CJH get away with it?

• Like 6

the secret's out at the same time to everyone. phew! I actually thought this is going to go down the stupid lane when eun dong went back to tae in's house -- I was ready to face palm but thankfully, it was in common sense territory; she just came to get her stuff. was eye rolling a bit at the dad who seems to not have heard the role his son played in this mess and thinks eun dong should still stay with them. to relieve your own guilt? please, have a heart old man and think about what you are asking. but eun dong has some brain and said "no thanks" and moved out. finally!

@chococarmela ~ would love if she ends up being single as that will be more common sense, lets see. I keep thinking of the title "fatal promise" and wondering if one or both men will die -- maybe she will be like a black spider?!  @youngae ~ loving your optimism but they have been teasing us basically for a good 30 episodes where eun dong just threatens that she will marry ji hoon. so far, she hasn't made any move on her own other than just talk big whenever she is with jun hyuk.

her relationship with our baddie crocodile is going to get complicated with the custody. am more curious about the mysterious man in black -- it is clear that he wanted the secret out but to what outcome? it almost looks like he wants jun hyuk to take custody but if jun hyuk hurt his sister, why would he do that? if he wanted jun hyuk to raise eun chan, then it means eun dong really got played. she never really asked what were the motivations behind the man in black. she assumed that he had the same thinking as her and with her half brain, just shot herself in the foot by letting the secret out.

• Like 4