[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

I am always amazed how people who went to prison in Kdrama can get back so easily at people in power and even plot about it with glee like they’re showing ED in the previews doing.

in the regular world, people who went to prison, struggle because, duh, they went to prison, and it always taints them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Kdrama one expression character strikes again. In any drama, the character who is vengeful or had a traumatic experience in the past is easily recognised by the minimum number of expressions he/she has. The last one that I had watched was the cheating husband in VIP.  He had one expression. TI is way more expressive if compared with him, TI has two or three expressions. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

Wow , it’s interesting so seem HJH  is only true son for chairman , everyone else in the family want the company for themselves only  :D

greedy adopted daughter plan  ;)
15863127691586312760.gif

The slimy evil couple that want it all  , but didn't see this coming  :lol: 

15863126741586312670.gif

the potential couple to join the race , hopefully take it all ( have the revenge she needed :phew: ) 

15863125781586312564.gif

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

In ep 6, Ji Hoon saw the old photo when he was little but now the photo is of ED and her father. I missed the transition. It means the revelation time is coming when the two of them remember the happy days.

Ji Hoon seems like a lame brain too. His stepmother says TI is after the father's company and in a split second he becomes hostile to TI. 

@Ameera Ali isn't she the stepdaughter? When did it say she was adopted?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Am I the only one confused by this family tree?:blink:

19 hours ago, maribella said:

Kdrama one expression character strikes again. In any drama, the character who is vengeful or had a traumatic experience in the past is easily recognised by the minimum number of expressions he/she has. The last one that I had watched was the cheating husband in VIP.  He had one expression. TI is way more expressive if compared with him, TI has two or three expressions. 

TI's hair and his glasses are irritating me.

Edit: Hyuk

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

So classic , how many bad dead he done :D

15863446541586344646.gif

8 hours ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali isn't she the stepdaughter? When did it say she was adopted?

My mistake I meant to say stepdaughter that chairman adopted her as his daughter, but she clearly greedy & evil like her mother . 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Lockdown has me so bored I'm actually watching a daily revenge drama while it is ongoing. And not binging when it's done so that I can get all my rage out in one shot straightaway. 

ED should have sliced JH's throat when he was on that chair. The fact that he couldn't recognise her was borderline hilarious. Granted it's beem 7 years but Dude how many people's lives have you trampled on and destroyed that you can't remember ED's face? Also, I find HW just annoying. She has all the personality of dishwater. Not the usual fun revenge villainess

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

wanted to comment this morning on yesterday's subbed episode but then got caught in work....

so I thought hye won and jun hyuk were having some short affair. the woman was more or less living with him! she had her doctor coat laundry delivered to his place. her shoes, clothes were all there! how did tae in not know what was going on? and why would a woman who was more or less camping in that beady eye's house not break up with tae in earlier? we know her mom is greedy and hye won just wanted someone who could take care of her. why stay on with tae in when it doesn't seem like there was any love?

am looking forward to seeing hye won getting roasted by jun hyuk's mom on a regular basis. lets bring on the evil mother-in-law!

and chairman's wife made a strange comment when she was fighting with chairman. she said that he hated her brother (hospital honcho) from the moment he suggested these two marry. umm, okay. that sounds harsh no? why exactly did he marry her then? and she says that she did her best to raise ji hoon. made me wonder if chairman didn't want to marry because he had reservations about blended families perhaps? who wants to bet that ji hoon was kidnapped to arm twist chairman into marrying this woman?

off to see today's subbed episode.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

15863864941586386482.gif

writer don’t worry, you wouldn’t be the only dysfunctional family in kdrama land :joy:

** chairman lover ( who mother his boy ) is wife of man he take his heart ( adopted mother of TI  )  :D that dysfunctional drama 

15863874731586387467.gif

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali wow you are quick. I was just thinking about it but did not get a clear picture of the woman. So Ji Hoon and TI are step brothers, sort of. The woman annoys me, so clingy.

That conniving woman, just like her mother is using TI to takeover the company. :angry:Why are all the women so nasty and manipulative? 

• Like 4

the only thing that can describe the all the relationship is this   :joy:

father to daughter 

brother to sister 

mother to daughter 

wife to husband

friend to enemy

friend to friend

lover to lover

5e8e8a78d4760768271861.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 5