[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

I think they could have used young actors for ED and Ji Hoon. They have eye bags. :(. I think in two more episodes, we will have TI's father up and about with a new heart and he has to play ball with the scummy hospital director and family. The synopsis says he forgot or reneged on his promise to ED because of family. I had hope the father dies, he marries Chairman Han's daughter to get his revenge. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Rich man need heart he get one heart so quickly ( he didn’t question why he jump the waiting list ) 

man jump on on hospital building who he liked & respect ( we need to believe he didn’t hear about on news or anything but still have time to care about hospital investment) 

by now everyone is ignorant about logic & what true , so if the lead guy think about himself  & his family , didn’t cares about right & wrong , I wouldn’t be surprised . 

# why the bad people get away with a murder in kdrama :mrgreen:

15860107671586010748.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

We still have our secret weapon... JH. He will remember the time he was saved by the not so bright heroine's father (or rather found). We know he did not want to go home to the woman he did not like. So President Han or Chairman Han's wife must be JH's stepmother and by the looks of it, JH kid was abandoned, not lost. I am betting my Kdrama 2 million won that the stepmother had something to do with it.

ps: if anyone wants to watch a funny show, Ms. Temper and Nam Gi Mun is a good choice. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, maribella said:

We still have our secret weapon... JH. He will remember the time he was saved by the not so bright heroine's father (or rather found). We know he did not want to go home to the woman he did not like. So President Han or Chairman Han's wife must be JH's stepmother and by the looks of it, JH kid was abandoned, not lost. I am betting my Kdrama 2 million won that the stepmother had something to do with it.

ps: if anyone wants to watch a funny show, Ms. Temper and Nam Gi Mun is a good choice. 

yea it seemed odd that plaster nose was so unhappy and clinging to eun dong as a child and saying that he wants to live there. how long did he stay with eun dong and her dad? maybe he is the son of a mistress because only chairman came to pick him up and not the wife as well. the family web was kind of making my head hurt as I was trying to figure out who is related to who. .

so we have plaster nose - who is the second son of chairman

then we have pointy nose daughter - chairman wanted to marry her off to tae in

collapse legs doctor hye won - first engaged to tae in and then dumped him for jun hyuk

beady glasses with big watch jun hyuk - chairman's nephew, son of hospital honcho and fish market shrew mom

chairman's wife and hospital honcho are sister and brother.

jun hyuk's sister is the one who fought with eun dong.

tae in's mom is his step mom...

think I have everything down now...

P.S ~ since we have jun hyuk the baddie and ji hoon the plaster nose, chingus, please spell out the name instead of writing JH. it also looks like bully girl also has some name with JH initials though I can't remember what her name is now... :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

by now everyone is ignorant about logic & what true , so if the lead guy think about himself  & his family , didn’t cares about right & wrong , I wouldn’t be surprised . 

am surprised that he kept his dad still there in that hospital knowing they messed with the transplant. umm, hello?! so the guy quickly figures out that hye won betrayed him and he is almost defending her. he thinks jun hyuk made her do it. umm, the woman has no morals and didn't need that much convincing. how on earth were these two dating for 7 years? guess, he is just blinded?

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I had hope the father dies, he marries Chairman Han's daughter to get his revenge. 

it looks like he will marry the daughter but I wonder how it will all work out.. at this rate, eun dong might get involved with plaster nose for revenge as well. actually that would be fun to watch.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali ~ requesting ahead -- please post pics of plaster nose from future eps! I am already absurdly finding jun hoon cute and rooting for him to be with eun dong. :lol: how cute were the two kids crying away.... and I generally find first love so absurd. :sweatingbullets: perhaps, it is because neither of the two kids actually recognized each other as adults or were swooning. instead, she is too busy being overwhelmed and thinks he is just like the other dirt in his family. the poor fella has a hard time surrounded by so many selfish evil people.... did he recognize her as the kid from his childhood? or was he just being nice to her as he felt the whole situation was so unfair and over the top?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla you aren’t the only one that is confused as to how all these characters (rich family) are related. Just when I think that I have the grasp of it I get confused again. Pretty sure I was mixing up all the kids as well.:D

Anyway before anything else let’s see if I can get into prediction mode from the preview and talks over here.

First of all we can see how the betrayal is going to turn out. Jun Hyuk has promised Tae In that he will save his father by providing him a new heart. But hearts don’t magically appear this means that they will most likely end up taking Eun Dong’s fathers heart. Will they arrange it that he dies? Most probably. This can also be assumed by the angry conversations that he has with Hye Won and Jun Hyuk. About how they can do that to Eun Dong (after sending her behind bars and all) and they are telling him that he needs to prioritize in saving his father.

Well good luck you have now become complicit in her father’s death and in that case you deserve the karma coming to you.

Another point that I wanted to bring up. There were keen eyed people over here who noticed the same bandage of Plaster Nose and figured out that he must have met Eun Dong in the past and if she was the reason that he even got injured even then. Well I guess since those two met in the past they are hopefully end game. But anyway that wasn’t what I wanted to bring up. We find out in this episode that he was kidnapped or atleast abandoned and it was fortunate that he was rescued by Eun Dong and her father.

My question then becomes who was the man that abandoned him like that. My guess is going to be that shady doctor aka his uncle. After all, both people wear glasses. Now why would he do that. Well if follow some more scenes (also as someone guessed) let’s look at them. when his dad came to pick up Plaster Nose he was hesitant to go back home and instead wanted to stay with EUn Dong and her dad. Plus, he also mentioned that she would be at home. Things certainly then seem to indicate that back home he probably had an evil stepmother who didn’t treat him well. whether this woman was his father’s former mistress or not remains to be seen. Problem is that at the moment it is hard to judge the chairman’s true character.

Regardless if it was an ambitious and evil stepmother in the mix then it would make sense that she would want to get rid of the true heir to the family just so that she could place her blood on the throne. At this point if we take into consideration that her brother is the head doctor and all. Then it makes sense that he would want to help her out in achieving these goals since if she lives well then he does the same. We have already seen just how corrupt he and his son are. They only got lucky that they aren’t suffering anything major because the chairman suffered a stroke and they managed to save his life. If that is the case then I won’t be surprised if they pulled a stunt like this in the past as well.

Speaking of fathers there is another reason why Jun Hyuk needs Eun Dongs father to die. Remember he is the only other witness and if he survives then he is bound to testify what they did that night. This way it shows his deviousness once again. He gets rid of the threat/witness etc and at the same time saves Tae-In’s father as well. thus knowing that Tae-In now can’t betray him since they are in the same boat.

Someone asked whether or not Plaster Nose has recognized Eun Dong or is just being nice to her considering what she is going through. I think that is a bit hard to say at the moment. First of all, it depends on his memory and another factor. That would be whether or not Eun Dong and her family have moved from their home. If they did, then I doubt that he can recognize her. It seems like she didn’t have any kind of contact with him after he left so she doesn’t recognize him. Also he didn’t do the same when he got into an accident with her.

When he came to her home to settle the matter he may have then recognized her from the place assuming that it was the same house. Not that we can be sure if he still remembered where it was since he was so young at that point. If he did one might be wondering why he didn’t remind her who he was. Well if he did he might have assumed that she had forgotten about him since she now has a child. Most probably that is either her younger brother or the child of her dad’s friend. The one that had sent her the bible. Anyway as I was saying he might have thought not to bring it up since she has already moved on.

Though why was he keeping track of her if he didn’t recognize her is a good question. Such as why was he outside/near her school waiting for her. Sure he knew that she was going through a hard time thanks to his cousin and all. But probably there was a bit more. We need to wait and see.

Another point that was brought up was just how long did he stay with her family that he didn’t want to return to his own home. I think that at this point it might not have mattered if he stayed for even more than a day. I think the difference here would be of how he was treated over there. Back home he had an evil stepmother who clearly abused him and wanted something in return. On the other hand, her family was looking after him without any kind of agenda and thus were nice to him. This could have probably moved him. I doubt that he had enough time to get attached to them during this time. He just wanted the kindness to not stop. Though another question would be is that if he stayed for more than a day why did that happen. I doubt that he gave him his father’s contact number since he didn’t want to return home. This means that her dad had probably contacted the local cops who then contacted his father. If that was the case, why wasn’t he at the police station or sent somewhere else. We have seen in a few cases in these dramas where the person that is left feels more comfortable with the person that has found them and if the police think that the person is okay and trustworthy they let said person take care of the missing person till their family comes and locates them. After all they are quite busy with their work and can’t tend to said person all the time.

Anyway have to go now. So take care all of you. Will be back hopefully later on to add to my post.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

just spammed 5 episodes of this show. Lockdown has me on horrible sleeping patterns.

I LOVE the lead. Was so sad when after her short bit in Love in Sadness. She was so good there.

I can't stand the doctor lady at all. Just make your damn mind up. Plaster Boy will be a tool for ED to take revenge on the family. 7 years if doctor lady and TI  get married that marriage is bound to be cold and atrocious so don't worry ED the universe already took some revenge for you!

Also, maybe it's because of a lack of sleep but JH (villain not his horrid sister) seems more prominent in posters compared to plaster boy. Hope this is not one of the dramas where all male actors have some sort of love connection with the FL. Anything is possible in makjang dramas and I will die laughing if the villain ends up stalking her. I really don't get why he and doctor lady got together other than the fact they both seem cold and doctor lady is just so bland to me. She isn't even fun to hate , she's just there wandering around like the grey lady from harry potter

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Does anyone else find the age gap between the characters who are going to be in love eventually a bit creepy? She is in school, he is in his 30s...

Very creepy even though Park Hana tries hard to behave flighty and fiesty.

I am backing Ji Hoon for her. Closer in TV age and real age.

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hello?! so the guy quickly figures out that hye won betrayed him and he is almost defending her. he thinks

She is sleeping with Jun Hyuk. She has a card to his apartment. It seems odd that an ambitious snob Jun Hyuk would latch on to a talented but obviously from a poor family HW. I think it is because TI loves her.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Very creepy even though Park Hana tries hard to behave flighty and fiesty.

I am backing Ji Hoon for her. Closer in TV age and real age.

She is sleeping with Jun Hyuk. She has a card to his apartment. It seems odd that an ambitious snob Jun Hyuk would latch on to a talented but obviously from a poor family HW. I think it is because TI loves her.

Yes this is a good point. I think his really complex is with TI and that was his attraction towards her. Interesting to see what happens in 7 years

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I missed your hilarious posts Ameera! It’s so true though, only an idiot would want HW

thanks , daily is so entertaining , HW future mother in law wouldn’t be easy  :D 

15862261691586226166.gif

* let’s me run , before I spill out  everything  :D

15862264471586226441.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

On 3/31/2020 at 5:43 PM, brooksmom said:

The girl has a crush on the lead. Big age gap. She's in high school. He might be in his 30's. The baby laughing about the poop slap was funny.

@tulip06I don't know how to quote you from up above but as you can see, I thought the same thing too. You can see the replies I got. 

• Like 2

I hate when people close to the poor/ victim girl start making  assumption about thing & make it worse  :joy:

15862619741586261969.gif

But I hate more people that make their own story :mrgreen:

15862622871586262280.gif

# team let’s blame second lead for everything 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

So much crying and yelling in this episode :unsure:. Sorry to say this but I like it that HW is just consistently bad, cold hearted witch, but  TI? Oh puhlease, would you believe he accepts a heart from 'trash' for his father, and now is lashing out at everyone for it? If you accepted a gift from a thief, would it be stolen? Most likely. TI is so remorseful :phew:. Really.

edit: Ji Hoon sees the photo when he was a child after being rescued. So ED, you still have hope.

I wonder how the writer chooses names for the characters.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1