[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

@Lmangla obviously I have still not given up on TI ED as I feel writers are planning to take a long route on them Have seen many shows where ML FL have different pairs and still have sort of strange relationship and finally end up together . In fact I love such drama with second chances . So I am all in for twists and turn.

@Saja La their is nothing called left over dear . The life is long and you end up making strange choices . In long family drama writers make ML FL go through  a lot till they get together . So we must take chill pill as @maribella says. 

Mean while I really really want TI to chill out with SJ and have a fling with her . Why should HW and ED have all fun. Let TI go to that hotel May B with SJ and have one night stand and MH get heart attack that her daughter is sleeping around with TI:lol:

• LOL 6

:hooray::hooray::hwaiting:

It's going down! ED look so pretty! They really looked like a family!:criesariver:

I know it will be rocky but I will be patient! GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN.:piggydance:

Even though their marriage is unregistered they are still married it is called  A “de-facto marriage” is a marriage that is not officially acknowledged under the law, but it is in fact recognized as a marriage and therefore offered certain protections by the law. Easily speaking, a “de-facto” marriage is an “unofficial” marriage. Even if it isn’t official, you still have some obligations and also some rights. 

The important thing you should keep in mind is that just because you’ve been living together for a very long time, you are not automatically a “de-facto” married couple. The Korean court recognizes only certain relationships as de-facto marriage. Here’s the criterion that the Korean court applies.

There must be a mutual agreement on “marriage” between the parties. (So it won’t be enough if you guys just decided to live together. You have to agree on getting married.)

The actual lifestyle should be equivalent to a married couple. (This means that you should act like a real married couple.).

But you don’t have to go through a divorce to end your de-facto marriage. All you have to do is agree on the termination of your marriage and you’re free to go. Unlike a divorce, it does not require a justifiable cause for the termination to take effect. This means a party can unilaterally terminate the de-facto marriage without any cause. But, if he or she terminates the de-facto marriage without any just cause, he or she could be liable for alimony to the other party(just incase ED changes her mind. I dont think so it would be a hot hot mess).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

The scenes with Abba mama and husband playing the besotted grandparents and CJH turning human around EC are preparing me for a kumbaya ending. I tell you ladies and gents, we are going to have a downpour when CJH and family go to prison. The writer wants to create a bio family- EC heart wrenching goodbye scene. Will he be successful? Or won't he?

@Lmangla I am surprised Abba mama did not suspect ED of being pregnant.  In the beginning, I thought TI-SJ pairing was good, it had a beginning of an interesting trajectory. But now, it shows she and MH are unpleasant gold diggers, they should exit from the Han and Cha families. Although, I suspect we will see a penitent klutz all alone crying for comfort from oppa HJH who has just delivered ED to TI  - like a gift in a box. No end to the Choi family.  Or if HM manages to stay away from a life of crime, they will set her up with HJH to end the Choi connection. Equally obnoxious ending  for me.

BTW dead Papa Cha has nicer hands than TI.:smirk:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

54 minutes ago, maribella said:

Or if HM manages to stay away from a life of crime, they will set her up with HJH

@maribella I am so proud of you right now ... I just don't have the words! I knew you'd come around! :love:

I could only give your post 1 official like, but heres a few more ... :star::star::star:

I have to tell you, tomorrow when the wedding falls apart, I was planning on water-skiing on the HJH-ED shippers tears, but after reading your post, I think I'm gonna feel a bit of actual remorse for you ..... just a little bit of course :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The best revenge is serve cold! ED is serving the popsicles. 

Think about if she married TI it would be kind of boring revenge. Her with HJH its on.

1. Not only is EC being raised by ED he is going to part of the chairman's family. So CJH will be tourted by the fact his is not only being raised by his family(people he hates). He can't even acknowledge him. So he will see EC constantly! 

2.MH and SJ are the only people who don't know EC is CJH son.  So they will be hating on him for no reason. Once they find out the guilt will be strong. They will feel salty.

3. The Choi's are in the same boat as CJH.  SMH.

Let the games begin. Lol!

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@LeftCoastOppa  I thought it was obnoxious of the writer to set HJH up with HM, although it's probable since he has no compunction to make EC one of the Chois, by birth at least. But you are the only one who seems to be delighted with the pairing and those stars are blinding me..:emmm: so I'm going to change obnoxious to weird.  :D But you should better make sure her attire has more style than ED's on her normal days.

• LOL 5

Wait no no no ... I just wanted a fling ... I take even that back .......no no ......No way I want TI SJ married ! 

Run TI Run ! Save yourself . I want you enjoy life. Gosh SJ is psycho how did I forget that :facepalm:

Girl is  bowing down to TI parents even trying to kill herself so that TI accept her ! :flushed:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

41 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I haven't seen the episode yet, so she hasn't slept with him?

Do we really care :joy:.... it’s her body she can do whatever she wants . Girl is harmonally high , she has been devoid of any dating and kissing  at peak of her age. Respectfully she offered herself first to TI her first love but got rejected  so now she will do it with anybody who comes in her way first .

@Ameera Ali am not gonna like those GIF , I hate that guy and ED is like all ready to be banged by him.Thanks to epic rejection from her Ajhoshi . I hate TI for serving her to that creepy crybaby . TI you must burn in hell  :evilelmo: 

Edited by shana0127
Ameeraali
  • LOL 5

I kept thinking someone would stand up and "I object" or something dramatic will happen like in gracious revenge. LOL... but the wedding scenery at the hotel was actually kind of pretty. it was lame that tae in's parents were randomly sitting there. she was interested in tae in but he sends her off to ji hoon and now his parents are also sending her off. this is one strange family! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

what crazy woman , she want to write her own story ( Me , My husband & his love ) all living in the same home :joy:

** god let the car do it magic crash her to pieces :phew:

I feel, with all those 3 crazy woman, HW, ED, SJ always wanting something from TI, might as well TI be the one to be hit by the red car..... When TI wakes up, he gets amnesia, not remembering ANYTHING from any of those 3 woman or remember the Han's family. He just remember his dad and his adopted mom.... TI will have an instant dislike to all 3 woman... One crazy selfish woman with an awful mom, the remaining two looks like they want to cheat on their husbands with him.... LOL....  So, his dad decided to take TI away from everything and move away for TI's sake.... One of the woman, the one with the crybaby husband wants to follow, but her crybaby husband starts crying and pleading to not leave him while holding on to her legs.... TI saw this pathetic scene and said, he doesn't want a cheater to follow him and TI left....  

A year later, TI came back with a wife and a new born baby boy..... The wife looks like actress Shin Go Eun (in Bad Love) very homely and sweet as hell.... We see TI always smiling and playing with his son and ED crying coz she regret marrying HJH hastily just coz she got angry with TI...  ED is miserable coz she hasn't gotten over TI.... TI find it weird that this someone's wife is stalking him and crying. TI will call HJH to come collect his wife, TI will ask why HJH's wife keep stalking him.....

I think i want this ending....

35 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

I hate that guy and ED is like all ready to be banged by him.Thanks to epic rejection from her Ajhoshi . I hate TI for serving her to that creepy crybaby . TI you must burn in hell  

Maybe TI was not so into ED...? heheh...  I am not a fan of ED can easily leave her marriage and thinks she can easily go back to TI and TI will accept her just like that.... To me, ED has already made her bed, she need to lie on it and SUFFER the constant insecure husband that cries ALOT.... & I kinda don't want ED to later get TI.....  The ending i want now if as the above.... Let TI gets amnesia and he'll be able to fall for someone totally new.... When he does get his memory back, HW and CJH are safely in prison and EC is with the Choi's family.... Which means HJH could not protect EC while TI has amnesia.... oh well...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I kept thinking someone would stand up and "I object" or something dramatic will happen like in gracious revenge. LOL... but the wedding scenery at the hotel was actually kind of pretty. it was lame that tae in's parents were randomly sitting there. she was interested in tae in but he sends her off to ji hoon and now his parents are also sending her off. this is one strange family! :sweatingbullets:

TI sending her off is what makes me angry . In fact he even gave that good bye smile in the end, his parents had no choice . His mom is grooms mom and his dad has brides dad heart . So what can he do , he must let them be happy and quietly stand in shadows . 

Why is show still going on episode 70 is like The End . Or say end of season 1 :lol:

In Season 2 we will see TI being  forced into marriiage with psycho SJ  to save ED ( MH will use Ed to hang her daughter in his neck ) . ED playing  dutiful DIL who will be sooner or later thrown out of the Hause . TI breaks up with SJ for her psychotic behavior . How I don’t know ? And the cycle will go on  Untill they abruptly decide to end fixing the leads together ! 

Edited by shana0127
  • LOL 3

@shana0127 ~ this show makes no sense; watching jun hyuk and eun dong argue weirdly feel like a bitterly divorced couple who are using a child as a weapon to hurt each other. :sweatingbullets:... except jun hyuk and eun dong are not even romantically involved. kekeke... . I want to know why jun hyuk dumped eun chan's mother and what mystery man wants.

• LOL 4

....................... so HJH and ED got married ...................... boy did I call that one wrong! :facepalm:

So help me out here guys - without citing how cute HJH is, or how nice a couple they make, tell me what did they have to gain by getting married? Yes, I know HJH wanted it BADLY , but ED sure didn't. They already have all the info/evidence to bury all the bad guys 6ft deep, so why?  I was never a real fan of HJH, but now I'm really disliking ED.  I don't like fake marriages - I don't care if they asked for it, or won't register it for 3 yrs, or have kids for 3 yrs, or wont do the horizontal mambo til they find who killed ED's dad, they stood there together and exchanged vows that you already know they're gonna break. Never-mind that no matter how much HJH & ED may genuinely care for EC, they are, by their actions, putting that kid in a situation that you know is going to blow up .... and it is all not necessary. 

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

this show makes no sense;

I think that's just what I'm gonna have to wrap my head around -

7 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I hate that guy and ED is like all ready to be banged by him.Thanks to epic rejection from her Ajhoshi . I hate TI for serving her to that creepy crybaby . TI you must burn in hell

I feel your pain @shana0127 I'm crying right there with you ....

As far as I'm concerned, HJH married her, he can keep her ..... heres my TI & ED SHIP!

Ship GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

The wedding was nice ....... except of course for the bride and groom

MH & SJ got their wardrobes back so that's nice I guess

Per the preview it looks like SJ is back into TI, here is hoping she gets some of him.  ED deserves it for marrying (even pretend) someone she doesn't love, and TI deserves it, because he did everything for HJH except toss ED naked on the bed + he really needs some of SJs special brand of mental anguish .... let the car hit SJ, you know TI will end up in her hospital room, ED will hear about it, and when she sees the 9 inch black stilettos TI buys SJ, EDs head will explode!

..... then I'll be giggly just like @youngae was after watching HJH marry ED

HANDS UP!   :handsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@LeftCoastOppa:please::hooray2::handsup:

Yes! I was giddy! I need gifs of the wedding. Please anyone? 

I think marrying add a dose of drama to the story line. Not marrying for love is more interesting at times and then watching them fall in love can be rewarding. Also watching mostly ED and HJH maneuver around this hot mess cray-cray family ups the entertainment value alone. Lol! Her battle wits with MH will be entertaining.

TI/SJ are more suited for each other. When they were together they had crackling chemistry. I hope they marry because basically he is the only one who can make her chill. Plus there's no way TI will be living with the chairman. They will be living with his parents. Watch the fireworks happen. :eats:

• Like 4
  • Love 1