Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You meet the person in a place where you thought you would never meet anyone. And you end up meeting the person anyway even when it's impossible. And it makes you think it's a miracle. That's what it

Caught the finale last night and over all crammed a lot in the last episode.   -JH healing with Keanu (though JH was frustrating---the actor was so good) I think he should have paid for his

Starting a theory that Gun-Woo is actually Loki, the trickster god, in disguise.   He serves no purpose in the drama other than to create chaos. He was the first person to show Jae-Hyeok a p

On 7/22/2020 at 12:46 AM, Nodame said:

@hibiscus23 Ok OTP are together just other factors to their journey were ANNOYING and we fans in this forum were complaining of the story arcs. Then we realized someone pointed out that there were two different writers for the drama. NO WONDER, it made sense of the disconnect we felt & not keen on.

But the lovey dovey OTP moments are cute. IRL I do ship the actors and there is a separate forum made for us to spaz about them post DM drama.

Take care and be well my friend!

How did you know there were two different writers?

I only knew this was adapted from a web toon. So the original web toon creator's name is tagged to this drama then the script writer's name.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Soompi Awards: Best dramas of 2020

Here is your chance to vote for the prime time k-dramas you enjoyed the most last year.

Which dramas will win our prestigious award? Please vote! :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers ( @Lmangla and @partyon)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1
  • 1 month later...

The Kthree ladies who did fabulous and hilarious commentaries on Dinner Mate last year.

I was laughing so much when I watched the videos just now.

They absolutely love this drama and in their last commentary, they said "They are so well suited for each other!"

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...