[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

Park Ho-san, Ye Ji-won and Ko Kyu-Pil, joining the supporting role ‘Would you like to have dinner?’

448865_352768_1726.jpg

'Would you like to have dinner?' Is a pleasant romance drama where two men and women who have deteriorated their love and emotions due to the scars of farewell and alone culture recover their emotions through dinner, and find the love of the web.

Park Ho-san transforms into a mysterious figure, Kienu, who appears every day in front of a convenience store in the neighborhood of Woo Do-hee (Seo Ji-hye). He acts annoyingly in front of a convenience store, interfering with incidents at Woo Do-hee, but surprisingly, he will show unusual insights into dating.

Ye Ji-won will act as the representative of the web video channel company Woo Do-hee attends. She doesn't have any love and values money more than anything else, but she is a warm senior who thinks about her junior Woo do Hee who has been together since school days.

Ko Gyu-pil played the role of Park Jin-gyu, head of planning team of Chung-in Nam, president of Nam-young (Ye Ji-won). He laughs at the pure love of employees.

https://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=448865

I like this trio. Nice casting.

• Like 2

Seo Ji Hye And Song Seung Heon Share Dinner Together As Strangers In Upcoming Drama

Mar 17, 2020
by S. Nam
4b736ada39d34a56bd9d7a3c54441146.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming drama “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” (literal title) has revealed its first stills of Seo Ji Hye and Song Seung Heon!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” will tell the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Song Seung Heon will be playing Kim Hae Kyung, a psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat and uses the uncommon practice of treating his patients through food and meals. Although he is gentle and mild-mannered when treating his patients, he is generally a prickly character.

Seo Ji Hye will be taking on the role of web channel 2N BOX’s PD (producing director) Woo Do Hee, a whimsical and bright character who no longer has any feelings when it comes to love after two failed dating experiences. Nonetheless, she is always overflowing with energy when it comes to work.

In the newly revealed stills, Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee are facing each other at a restaurant table. As they share a drink with soft smiles on their faces, they give off a warm and heart-fluttering vibe contrasting with the darkness outside. Although the two appear to be having an ordinary dinner date, they actually know nothing of each other, making viewers curious to find out how the two have come to dine together.

Seo-Ji-Hye-Song-Seung-Heon-3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388709wpp/seo-ji-hye-and-song-seung-heon-share-dinner-together-as-strangers-in-upcoming-drama

• Like 2

SJH as the main lead in a romance. :w00t: Finally lol. The only thing Ive watched her in was the family drama Moon and Stars for You and she was the cutest & great in there. I'm not a fan of any of her previous work as the lead or the dramas she starred in though. Happy she got more popular off of CLOY given that she is a very talented actress. I'm not sure about SSH. I just cannot get into his tv shows at all lol. It sounds like it'll be lighthearted with a mixture of romance & food?

The sypnosis is a bit simplistic but I like the characterization of the characters. I'll check it out solely for SJH. 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2020 at 10:13 PM, greenwatch08 said:

The only thing Ive watched her in was the family drama Moon and Stars for You and she was the cutest & great in there. I'm not a fan of any of her previous work as the lead or the dramas she starred in though. Happy she got more popular off of CLOY given that she is a very talented actress.

I watched her in two dramas. The cameo in Whisper did not count. I don`t remember her in 49 days but I remember her role in Punch (I like her in that drama). I am glad that she is having different kind of roles.

I think she will make a good onscreen couple with Song Seung Heon.

I am not watching for a particular actor or for the writer, but I am in a mood for a nice romantic show and for the food. I hope it is a nice drama.

Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye Connect Through a Meal in Upcoming Kdrama Shall We Have Dinner Together

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/03/17/song-seung-heon-and-seo-ji-hye-connect-through-a-meal-in-upcoming-k-drama-shall-we-have-dinner-together/

• Like 1

Stills

20200319102644_5e72ca544fc8b_1.jpg

The MBC new moon mini-series 'Would you like to have dinner?' One meal romance. It will vividly portray the separation and encounter of four men and women with different relationships, and this spring, it will provide viewers with intense empathy and excitement.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202003193398I

Song Seung Heon, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Ji Hoon, And Son Naeun Get Ready To Face Love In New MBC Drama

Mar 19, 2020
by S. Nam
986041f52495491693086d5e5e7b4a8d.jpeg?s=

MBC’s new drama “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” (working title) has shared a look at the four leads!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” will tell the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their abilities to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Song Seung Heon will play Kim Hae Kyung, an intelligent psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat. Seo Ji Hye will take on the role of web channel 2N BOX’s PD (producing director) Woo Do Hee, a whimsical and bright character who’s popular among her peers.

Although the two characters seem like they would be experts when it comes to romance, they are actually still not over the trauma of their first loves. Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee will show unexpectedly warm chemistry as they coincidentally become dinner mates without even knowing each other’s names.

Lee Ji Hoon will be playing Jung Jae Hyuk, a freelancer medical journalist who was also Woo Do Hee’s significant other in college. Around graduation, he broke up with her and left to go abroad, only to return to Woo Do Hee five years later. Apink’s Son Naeun will be taking on the role of Jin No Eul, a popular social media star and fitness trainer who is also Kim Hae Kyung’s ex-girlfriend. As they share the same goal of reclaiming their first loves, Jung Hae Hyuk and Jin No Eul will share honest and sweet camaraderie as they support each other’s romance.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389103wpp/song-seung-heon-seo-ji-hye-lee-ji-hoon-and-son-naeun-get-ready-to-face-love-in-new-mbc-drama

• Like 1

Song Seung Heon stills

1Z0BMQ1L87_1.jpg

On the 24th, MBC's new drama “Would you like to have dinner?” Revealed Song Seung-heon's visual still with melo eyes.

In the public steel, Hae-kyung Kim (Sung Seung-heon) is looking at the other person with deep and moist eyes. On the outside, it is a cold and cool handsome man, but if you know it, you can see the warm face of Kim Hae-kyung, a deeply caring mind.

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z0BMQ1L87

• Like 2

I like Song Seung Heun in a rom-com. He has always been in heavy dramas which I don't watch. I then saw him in My Princess with Kim Tae Hee and I loved his comedic flair. I read that this is a romance, I hope there's some comedy mixed in.

• Like 3

Song Seung Heon, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Ji Hoon, And Son Naeun Impress At Script Reading For New Drama

Mar 26, 2020
by L. Kim
d8f17975a6db4cdb97d7a3ce1cf83436.jpeg?s=

Upcoming MBC Drama “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” (working title) has released photos from its first script reading.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” will tell the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their abilities to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Song Seung Heon, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Ji Hoon, and Apink’s Son Naeun make up the lead cast. Supporting actors include Ye Ji Won, Park Ho San, Go Kyu Pil, Lee Hyun Jin, Kim Seo Kyung, Oh Hye Won, Ahn Tae Hwan, Jeon Guk Hyang, and Yoon Bok In.

shall-we-eat-together-11.jpg

At the script reading, director Go Jae Hyun said, “I’m grateful that such great actors are participating in this drama. Let’s do our best so we can be safe until the end of the shoot.”

Song Seung Heon plays Kim Hae Kyung, an intelligent psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat. During the first script reading, he expressed his character with calm yet edgy emotions. He also portrayed how Kim Hae Kyung is gentle with his patients but cold to everyone else.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1390618wpp/song-seung-heon-seo-ji-hye-lee-ji-hoon-and-son-naeun-impress-at-script-reading-for-new-drama

• Like 1

Stills

202003270985012182_1.jpg

'Would you like to have dinner together?' Seo Ji-hye transformed into a strangely attractive girl.
In the play, Seo Woo-hee, a PD on the web specializing in the web, is also a popular figure among friends of the same sex as well as of the opposite sex, with her beautiful and beautiful appearance. She complains of love affairs due to two severe aftereffects, but she always seems to be fighting.

In the revealed stills, there is a picture of Seo Ji-hye, who has completely transformed into Woo Do-hee. Seo Ji-hye, unlike her previous work, added a new look from her lovely hairstyle with her bangs to makeup and smoke tones, and boasted an integrated look with the character, adding to the anticipation of her performance.

(Google translate)

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/202003270985012182

Kim Jung Hyun To Reunite With Seo Ji Hye Through Special Appearance In Her Upcoming Drama

Mar 27, 2020
by D. Kim
5a1a8fa72ba0412fbfbccc08f368e9f5.jpeg?s=

Seo Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun will be reuniting!

On March 27, MBC confirmed that Kim Jung Hyun will be making a special appearance in the upcoming MBC drama “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” (working title).

The drama starring Seo Ji HyeSong Seung Heon, Lee Ji Hoon, and Apink’s Son Naeun will tell the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their abilities to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Seo Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun previously starred in “Crash Landing on You” together. According to SPOTV News, the two are reportedly displaying their chemistry again while filming on March 27.

“Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” is set to premiere in May.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1390813wpp/kim-jung-hyun-to-reunite-with-seo-ji-hye-through-special-appearance-in-her-upcoming-drama

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Seo Ji Hye Transforms Into A Dedicated PD Who Is Hesitant About Love In Upcoming Drama

Mar 28, 2020
by J. Lim
dbb26ce703dc47188a693a3bb94d9035.jpeg?s=

MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” (working title) has shared new stills showing Seo Ji Hye’s transformation into producing director (PD) Woo Do Hee.

“Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” will tell the story of people who have lost their way in dating because of scars from past relationships and the growing “Alone” culture as they share meals and heal their wounded hearts. The drama will bring together four characters with completely different thoughts on love as they all grow and find themselves again.

Seo Ji Hye till take on the role of Woo Do Hee, a PD for channel 2N BOX. She is loved by many for her slightly odd but fiery personality. Though she has difficulties getting into a relationship after two painful breakups, she is always passionate and energetic when it comes to work.

The new stills show Seo Ji Hye’s transformation into Woo Do Hee, sporting bangs and a softer look from her previous roles. She can be seen crouching down somewhere and desperately motioning at someone in one still, while the others show her having a drink with someone and listening intently to what they are saying.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1390946wpp/seo-ji-hye-transforms-into-a-dedicated-pd-who-is-hesitant-about-love-in-upcoming-drama

• Like 1

Apink’s Son Naeun And Lee Ji Hoon Transform Into Characters Regretting Lost Love In Upcoming Drama

Apr 1, 2020
by J. Lim
a2ce93e9bb7848c092cfa70927ac107d.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” (working title) has shared new stills of Apink’s Son Naeun and Lee Ji Hoon!

“Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” will tell the story of people who have lost their way in dating because of scars from past relationships and the growing “Alone” culture as they share meals and heal their wounded hearts. The drama will bring together four characters with completely different thoughts on love as they all grow and find themselves again.

Son Naeun will be taking on the role of personal trainer Jin No Eul, who is so beautiful that she has celebrity levels of popularity. No Eul is the ex-girlfriend of Kim Hae Kyung (Song Seung Heon) and she left him after a misunderstanding. However, as time passed, No Eul felt like Hae Kyung was the one that got away, and she begins trying to win him back.

The new stills show Son Naeun transforming into Jin No Eul, a woman of many charms who is trying to win her former boyfriend back. She exudes charisma and a strong energy as she sits across from someone at a cafe across different days.

Apink-Son-Naeun1.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1391642wpp/apinks-son-naeun-and-lee-ji-hoon-transform-into-characters-regretting-lost-love-in-upcoming-drama

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요? - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Song Seung Heon & Seo Ji Hye - Premieres in May

Stills

BF.22292585.1.jpg

MBC's new mini-series “Would you like to have dinner?” Revealed Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye's Jeju sea stillcut, which boast brilliant visuals like a pictorial.

In this regard, Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye, the two protagonists of a heart-thumping romance that will stimulate love cells with a full spring aura, are caught on the blue beaches of Jeju Island. (Google translate)

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2020040838944

• Like 1

Song Seung Heon And Seo Ji Hye Meet At A Beach On Jeju Island In New MBC Drama

Apr 8, 2020
by L. Kim
b95de336aaed4c858937e3e4f3cb276f.jpeg?s=

The upcoming MBC drama “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” released new stills of Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye on Jeju Island.

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Shall We Eat Dinner Together?” tells the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their abilities to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Song Seung Heon plays Kim Hae Kyung, an intelligent psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat. Seo Ji Hye takes the role of Woo Do Hee, a PD (producing director) for the web channel 2N BOX, who is whimsical, bright, and popular among her peers.

In the new stills, Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye are at Gimnyeong Beach on Jeju Island. The sky is clear without a cloud in the sky, and the emerald-colored sea, white waves, and dark basalt make up a spectacular piece of scenery. Song Seung Heon arrives on the beach with a suitcase at hand, and it seems like he is searching for someone. On the other hand, Seo Ji Hye approaches the sea and stands on the rocks with a blank look on her face.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1393053wpp/song-seung-heon-and-seo-ji-hye-meet-at-a-beach-on-jeju-island-in-new-mbc-drama

• Like 1