Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

Watched it on iQiyi, it was up with Eng subs by 7:30 am Central Time..... It was sooo good! I would have pulled my hair out, but that last 2 mins saved my sanity!!! 

Also, I am in love with the OST ..espcially this one 

Song: Dinner Mate

Artist: OVAN

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You meet the person in a place where you thought you would never meet anyone. And you end up meeting the person anyway even when it's impossible. And it makes you think it's a miracle. That's what it

Starting a theory that Gun-Woo is actually Loki, the trickster god, in disguise.   He serves no purpose in the drama other than to create chaos. He was the first person to show Jae-Hyeok a p

Caught the finale last night and over all crammed a lot in the last episode.   -JH healing with Keanu (though JH was frustrating---the actor was so good) I think he should have paid for his

I swear if we don't get Tae Jin Ah singing "Run Across From Her" at Do Hee and Hae Kyung's wedding and them running into the stewardess (without an engagement or wedding ring) from Episode 1 while flying toward their honeymoon destination, I'm going to burn something.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Do Hee's ex has serious boundary issues...was he even in USA or was he getting treated for mental health issues somewhere??

Exactly 

• Like 3

I take back everything I said about JH, no need for him to have any relationship with anyone this guy is crazy and dangerous af. :grimace:

I love when the mc reacts fast like HK did after his conversion with Keanu, however DH doesn't seem to understand how dangerous JH is and she was way too chill during the scenes in the car and in the meeting room (not even bothered when he was clearly annoying??).

The way Seungheon says his lines during the confession...really nice acting there!!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Well dang I thought he was creep asf but nope he's a bonafide nutter. 

She is in real danger thankfully HK ain't playing them games he's making sure he'll be keeping an eye on his love. Will be interesting to see how this play out. No doubt there will guilt on DH side once she realises but hopefully not for too long and not to level of make her do some sort of noble eejit gesture.

Also loving how AY has fallen for Keanu. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, tas82 said:

She is in real danger thankfully HK ain't playing them games he's making sure he'll be keeping an eye on his love. Will be interesting to see how this play out. No doubt there will guilt on DH side once she realises but hopefully not for too long and not to level of make her do some sort of noble eejit gesture.

I hope they don't play the guilt angle too much. If Jae Hyuk is suffering from mental health issues, he obviously needs to be treated and deserves understanding but it is not Do Hee's fault. That can happen to anybody and he had 10 years to be honest about it. 10 years....how do you just show up 10 years later and expect to be embraced with warmth...he surely is a piece of work and it may not have much to do with his mental health, could just be a jerk.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, tas82 said:

I’m not even surprised he’s mentally unstable. That’s why I had less tolerance for him than Noeul. She might be ridiculous but he seemed seriously disturbing. Showing up in her house with her mother after being rejected repeatedly took the prize. Now things are getting more disturbing when I saw the wall of harassment and potential crimes. He probably won’t stop until someone of the four are seriously hurt. Not to mention his conversation with Hae Kyung in his office reminded me of stalkers or obsessive exs. I hope DH starts to take him seriously before she ends up really hurt. I’m glad that Hae Kyung at least got a warning from Keanu. It just affirms his professional conclusion that the guy is dangerous.

On the love side, I’m loving Do Hee and Hae Kyung and Keanu and Ah Young. I’m glad HK confessed. At least DH now knows her feelings are reciprocated.

• Like 8

I binged!  I couldn't not binge, haha.  I love this show so much.  The CLOY references were amazing!

In the trailer, it looks like they go for dinner straight after the confession, as they're wearing the same clothes. I hope she looks less shocked as the date goes on and gets back to her comfortable self.  HK is really throwing it all on the line here, and I'm so impressed with him.  After being dumped by her, made to feel boring (like she wasn't curious about him), and made to feel like he was maybe creeping her out too ('I feel uncomfortable'). I was so upset for him!  He's not a punching bag!  I'm partly forgiving DH because she was really upset about it too, but the other part depends on how she reacts to his confession. Next Monday is so far away :bawling:

Episode 9 trailer translation:

DH - 'He said he wants to be on the show.  He came into the office himself.'

DH colleague - 'Well, then we have to do the show!'

Keanu to DH - 'Your eye bags tell me that you have a lot on your mind'

HK to his assistant - 'You should have told me that she was DH'

No-Eul to HK - 'Didn't you refuse to do the show because you hate Producer DH?'

HK to No-Eul - 'I don't hate her'

No-Eul to HK - 'Her???' (said incredulously)

unknown - 'Relying on food and drink to ease symptoms hasn't been scientifically proven'

DH on phone - 'Then I'm a bad woman'

NE to DH - 'I've never had a moment when I didn't love HK'

HK to DH - 'I'm a famous and talented physician, so you shouldn't let this opportunity slip away.' :wub:*SWOON*

Edited by cantbreathe
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

watching ep8 with eng subs.

being a very time conscious person, HK called up to check on his patient when she did not turn up 10mins late after their appointment but he actually waited for DH so many hours several times near her place :ph34r:.. my first impression was, he really valued this dinner mate friend... and of cos, he hasn't realized it's actually cos of love interest as well :lol:

JH is sick... there was a scene where his room has their old couple photos and other DH photos on the wall... eeks! striking resemblance of the stalkers in FMIYM :crazy: there is also an article on his tablet "Immoral Doctors Overprescribing Pyschotomimetic Drugs for Money" (eng subs, not too sure the medical term accuracy.. at 32:40).. did JH lose his medical practice license in this?

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I SQUEALED during this scene and Park Jin-kyu’s hypnosis session. I saw her dress and I was thinking, “No, they’re not referencing Seo Dan are they... OMG THEY ARE!!!!!! THEY WENT THERE!”

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

That last scene saved the episode for me.

In the middle of the episode, my heart was sinking due to the dark turn that the drama was taking. Is this going to be one of these Sleeping With Your Enemy-type shows where the bad psycho guy fakes being good, misleads the leading lady, causes misunderstandings with the ML because the FL wouldn't believe him, and ML feels so much guilt towards the second FL that he goes back to her? Then the show would become one big melodrama cry fest, and change from the sweet comedy it started as.

So glad that HK saved the day. He woke up to the fact that he likes her and goes for it. He knows that he is being healed emotionally, he now understands why she rejected him, and he takes responsibility . So nice to see responsible and adult male and female leads for a change.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I love how eventually everyone is loving this drama!!

One of the best couple and rom-com drama (actually a mixture of genre)!!

Everyone in the forum, make some noise!!

Sorry I got hyped!! HAHAHA XD

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ednamode101 said:

Now we know she is actually suffering from the trauma of being dumped THREE, not two, times .... The first being from her previous life by Ri Jong Hyuk.

Come to think of it, it's actually FOUR times she didn't get her man .. Gu Seung-jun too.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG etc. Thanks
  • LOL 5

Do anyone remember the scene or episode from CLOY for these scenes? I need to find it. 

Also, SSH should stay in a suit. That guy is truly beautiful but only Hyun Bin makes a North Korean uniform dreamy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?