[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

May 14 2020

Teaser trailer #3 for MBC drama series “Dinner Mate”

Dinner_Mate-teaser3-SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer #3 added for MBC drama series “Dinner Mate” starring Song Seung-Heon and Seo Ji-Hye. Teaser trailer #3 ends with Seo Ji-Hye stating “I don’t believe in fate anymore” and then a close-up of Song Seung-Heon appears and he states “No. It is fate.” Meanwhile, above and below are new still images of Song Seung-Heon and Seo Ji-Hye in the drama series.

“Dinner Mate” first airs May 25, 2020 in South Korea.

Dinner_Mate-teaser3-SM2.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-3-for-mbc-drama-series-dinner-mate

• Like 3

Apink’s Son Naeun, Song Seung Heon, Seo Ji Hye, And Lee Ji Hoon Star In Sweet “Dinner Mate” Poster

May 18, 2020
by J. Lim
c1437c196b264d47b6b56f3420aefb4a.jpeg?s=

Upcoming MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate” has released a new poster of its four leading actors.

“Dinner Mate” is set to tell the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreak. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

The new poster gives a sneak peek of the four characters who will lead the story, played by Song Seung Heon, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Ji Hoon, and Apink’s Son Naeun. The tagline of the poster reads, “A delicious romance for you,” hinting at the addictive romance that will take place where the stories of the four characters become intertwined on the dinner table.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1401031wpp/apinks-son-naeun-song-seung-heon-seo-ji-hye-and-lee-ji-hoon-star-in-sweet-dinner-mate-poster

• Like 3

Song Seung-heon, Seo Ji-hye enjoy dinner together in new MBC drama

by tineybeanie

eatdinnerwithme1.jpg

This new poster features the dinner mates who make up the love quadrangle in upcoming MBC drama Will You Have Dinner With Me. The caption reads: “A delicious romance especially for you.” With the emergence of solo culture, which revolves around people electing to do things on their own instead of as couples or groups, it’s become rarer for people to truly connect with each other. The drama is supposed to tell the story of two people who strike up a casual acquaintanceship over food, and eventually learn to fall in love after experiencing hurt and emotional trauma in their pasts.

In the drama, Song Seung-heon (The Great Show) plays a food psychiatrist who helps people heal through meals. Seo Ji-hye (Crash Landing on You) plays a PD for an online show and her company is dedicated to making bizarre niche content.

Their respective previous love interests will be played by Sohn Na-eun (The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World) and Lee Ji-hoon (9.9 Billion Won Woman). Sohn Na-eun is a celebrity fitness guru and Lee Ji-hoon is a journalist. They both come back into Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye’s lives, wanting to revive the romance and creating chaos for Song and Seo’s budding love.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/song-seung-heon-seo-ji-hye-enjoy-dinner-together-in-new-mbc-drama/

Song Seung Heon Thanks Lee Sun Bin For Sending Gift To “Dinner Mate” Set

May 19, 2020
by J. K

Lee Sun Bin showed her support for Song Seung Heon’s new drama by sending a coffee truck to the set!

Song Seung Heon is currently filming the drama “Dinner Mate,” which tells the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreak. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food. Song Seung Heon plays Kim Hae Kyung, a charismatic psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat.

On May 19, Song Seung Heon posted photos of himself posing in front of a coffee truck sent by Lee Sun Bin. The top banner on the truck read, “I’m cheering on Song Seung Heon and the team of MBC’s ‘Dinner Mate’! From Lee Sun Bin.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1401388wpp/song-seung-heon-thanks-lee-sun-bin-for-sending-gift-to-dinner-mate-set

Song Seung Heon And Seo Ji Hye Meet For An Unusual Date In Upcoming Drama “Dinner Mate”

May 19, 2020
by C. Lee
32e9cf6bfd2c4d6aa63af284efa03606.jpeg?s=

Upcoming MBC drama “Dinner Mate” has released new stills of Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye!

“Dinner Mate” will tell the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreak. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Song Seung Heon will play Kim Hae Kyung, a charismatic psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat. Seo Ji Hye will take on the role of web channel 2N BOX’s PD (producing director) Woo Do Hee, a whimsical and bright character who is popular among her peers. How will the two completely different people get along as “dinner mates”?

In the stills, Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee are at a pojangmacha (outdoor drinking establishment), eating rice from paper cups. Kim Hae Kyung gives off chill and charismatic vibes despite his comfortable floral outfit typically worn by older women. Across from him sits Woo Do Hee, who looks on absentmindedly as she eats, creating an air of curiosity as to what will become of the pair’s relationship.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1401227wpp/song-seung-heon-and-seo-ji-hye-meet-for-an-unusual-date-in-upcoming-drama-dinner-mate

• Like 3

Song Seung Heon And Seo Ji Hye Enjoy A Romantic Dinner Beneath The Stars For Upcoming Drama “Dinner Mate”

May 20, 2020
by S. Nam
5f8f4bf540f0458ebf032ad9ccb1c93d.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate” released a new romantic poster starring Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye!

“Dinner Mate” will tell the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreak. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Song Seung Heon will play Kim Hae Kyung, an intelligent psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat. Seo Ji Hye will take on the role of web channel 2N BOX’s PD (producing director) Woo Do Hee, a whimsical and bright character who is popular among her peers.

In the newly released poster, Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee enjoy a fancy dinner beneath the dazzling stars in front of a beautiful late-night view. As they hold up their wine glasses, the two create a romantic atmosphere with subtle smiles on their faces. Viewers are excited to see what stories and conversations the two characters will share as they become closer to each other through delicious food.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1401513wpp/song-seung-heon-and-seo-ji-hye-enjoy-a-romantic-dinner-beneath-the-stars-for-upcoming-drama-dinner-mate

• Like 3

Apink’s Son Naeun and Lee Ji Hoon Are Heartbreakers In Upcoming Drama “Dinner Mate”

May 22, 2020
by C. Lee
d3335a7a309940f980d3dfdfe9e13eb6.jpeg?s=

New stills have been released for the MBC drama “Dinner Mate”!

The upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama is about the love story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreak. Through eating dinner together, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

In the newly released stills, Jung Jae Hyuk (played by Lee Ji Hoon) gazes lovingly at someone with an innocent expression on his face. However, looks can be deceiving, as Jung Jae Hyuk is said to be the first love of web channel 2N BOX’s producing director Woo Do Hee (played by Seo Ji Hye), whom he had dated in college until he one-sidedly ended their relationship, leaving Woo Do Hee heartbroken.

Jung Jae Hyuk has now become a successful medical journalist and is suddenly expressing his love to Woo Do Hee again. Known to disguise his bad side with an appearance of kindness and thoughtfulness, Jung Jae Hyuk is making people curious over what his true intentions are.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1401979wpp/apinks-son-naeun-and-lee-ji-hoon-are-heartbreakers-in-upcoming-drama-dinner-mate

Song Seung Heon, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Ji Hoon, And Son Naeun Share What To Look Forward To In “Dinner Mate”

May 22, 2020
by C. Hong
c1437c196b264d47b6b56f3420aefb4a.jpeg?s=

The cast of the upcoming MBC drama “Dinner Mate” has shared their key points to look out for!

“Dinner Mate” is about the love story between a man and a woman who have both grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through their dinner dates, they recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

song-seung-heon-seo-ji-hye.jpg

Song Seung Heon plays Kim Hae Kyung, a psychiatrist and food psychologist who analyzes people by watching them eat. He said, “The drama is about two people, who have been hurt in their relationships with other people, changing and healing through sharing a meal together. Hae Kyung appears perfect on the surface, but I think his greatest charm is his human, clumsy side. When he’s working, he’s serious and passionate, but sometimes he can’t hide his playful side. He’s very similar to me.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402045wpp/song-seung-heon-seo-ji-hye-lee-ji-hoon-and-son-naeun-share-what-to-look-forward-to-in-dinner-mate

• Like 3

“Crash Landing On You” Co-Stars Kim Jung Hyun And Seo Ji Hye Reunite As A Couple In “Dinner Mate”

May 23, 2020
by J. Lim
d8cc802c3b6b47108e185bbab23df2a8.jpeg?s=

“Crash Landing on You” co-stars Seo Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun are set to have a reunion in the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate”!

“Dinner Mate” is set to premiere on May 25 and will tell the story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through their dinner dates, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

The new stills show Woo Do Hee (Seo Ji Hye) and Lee Young Dong (Kim Jung Hyun) bickering, showing a realistic side of a couple who have been together for a long time. Meanwhile, Kim Hae Kyung (Song Seung Heon) is looking at ease as he observes the pair from a distance.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402177wpp/crash-landing-on-you-co-stars-kim-jung-hyun-and-seo-ji-hye-reunite-as-a-couple-in-dinner-mate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Song Seung Heon And Seo Ji Hye Have An Unconventional Meeting Near The Ocean In “Dinner Mate”

May 25, 2020
by J. Lim
5400f717ecdd4aec87905476fa599185.jpeg?s=

New MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate” has released new stills of Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye having an unconventional meeting.

“Dinner Mate” will tell the story of a man and a woman who have grown jaded about romance after experiencing painful heartbreaks. Through their dinner dates, they eventually recover their ability to feel emotion and begin to find love over food.

Song Seung Heon plays the role of Kim Hae Kyung, a psychiatrist and food psychologist, while Seo Ji Hye is the energetic producing director (PD) Woo Do Hee. It is impossible to see what lays ahead for the two completely different people, but the new stills give a glimpse into the tumultuous future. While Woo Do Hee looks out into the ocean as she is lost in thought, Kim Hae Kyung seems to throw his body into a confrontation that leaves him falling.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402457wpp/song-seung-heon-and-seo-ji-hye-have-an-unconventional-meeting-near-the-ocean-in-dinner-mate

Premiere Watch: Will You Have Dinner With Me

by missvictrix

Will You Have Dinner With Me

premwatch_dinnerwme2.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Romance, healing
Episode count: 32 (35 minute episodes)

Reasons to watch: When I heard the premise for Will You Have Dinner With Me, I couldn’t help but think it sounded like an alternate universe version of Let’s Eat, where our heroine famously struggled getting a table for one. In Will You Have Dinner With Me, our leads (Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye) are accidentally seated together one day, and then become dinner mates. I love this premise as much as I love dramas that bring people together over food and show us their hearts, so I’m hopeful that this will be subtle and lovely. But, I’m also expecting a little bit of an old school drama feel, too, with our character quadrangle and ever-present first love drama. If it’s done right, Will You Have Dinner With Me will be delicious — just like the cuisine I’m ready to watch them eat.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/premiere-watch-will-you-have-dinner-with-me-sweet-munchies/

• Like 2

I first saw Seo Ji Hye in "Yeah That is How it is" and fell in love with her. Then she was in Jealousy Incarnate and Black Knight. I enjoyed her character in Black Knight and she looked so pretty in that with a whole lot of class. Looking forward to seeing her chemistry with handsome Song Seung Heon. Hope it sizzles.

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요? - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST
On 5/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, hyall said:

Got to love what he is wearing. Anything he wears he still looks delicious.

Song Seung Heon is just delicious. It does not matter what he wears but there is a scene that he's wearing jean and a black leather jacket.imdeadplz.gif. I didn't plan on watching this drama but looked for it subbed for someone on Drama Beans.  I decided  to take a look and just loved the first 2 episodes . @atlss and @stellalafemme check the comment I posted on the shows Premiere Watch on Drama Beans to find the instructions on how to find it. It does not seem any of the usual  legal sites like Viki, Kowcowa or Netflix have picked it up.

2 hours ago, atlss said:

Was looking forward to the start of this drama but can’t find anywhere to watch it online. Any tips (in SEA, outside of Korea)?

The streaming rights are acquired by iQiyi in some of the SEA regions?