Your favourite romance - Hyun Bin / Son Ye Jin

Lmangla

Which Hyun Bin drama made you swoon? Your favourite romance!   

158 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hyun Bin drama made you swoon? Your favourite romance!

• my lovely sam soon
    • snow queen
    • secret garden
    • hyde jekyll and me
    • memories of alhambra
    • crash landing on you
  2. 2. Which Son Ye-Jin drama made you swoon? Your favourite romance!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2020 at 10:05 AM

chingus, are you loving crash landing on you? or maybe you haven't checked it out yet? when we talk about actors, we often have a favourite drama that made us swoon. so which one of their works was your favourite and why?

note: this is just a fun poll!

re: @Sushimi

@Lmangla thanks for the poll :w00t:

as much as i love RJH in CLOY but i can’t forget how young and cute he was in Secret Garden.. that branded blue bling bling sports jacket. the touching scene when he brought the coma HJW to drive into the thunder clouds so that they could swap bodies and he would take the sacrifice for her.. oops.. comrades are going to hit me with cabbage kimchi.. i better hide in the underground storage

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

comrades are going to hit me with cabbage kimchi.. i better hide in the underground storage

LOL.... don't worry; I haven't even checked out crash landing on you yet but given the number of votes, maybe I should? secret garden was magical -- it made crunches romantic. who would have thought of that one?!

@Lawyerh ~ me too! I have VERY short attention span these days. I keep forgetting most of the dramas I watch soon after I finish. kekeke...

I'm more invested in this drama than Sega, i didn't ship HB + HJW at all, maybe i just don't like HB's character in that drama.... but HB in CLOY is drool worthy..... hahaha :lol:

Didn't finish SITR, coz got bored after a few episodes :sweatingbullets: Finished Personal taste but didn't ship SYJ and LMH, a fun watch though.:lol:

I loved HB in Secret Garden and loved YJ in Personal Taste and Something in the Rain but I feel like CYOL is at the top for both of them. Not only do they have amazing, believable chemistry but their acting in this one is superb.

I liked hyun bin in secret garden but i had watched a millionaire's first love before but i didn't know it was him until i went through his wikepedia page..As for Son ye Jin i have wathced her in personal taste..she was so good there..

And now after watching crashlanding on you i just don't know what to say..they are just awsome..i am in love with them..i have involved myself in this drama so much that I don't know what i am going to do after it ends.. 

34 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

about that sports jacket at our house.

chingu, did you go online and buy the exact same jacket?!! :joy: do you wear it and then try twist your hands over the back label to show people that its made in italy and hand sewn?? :joy:

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

chingu, did you go online and buy the exact same jacket?!! :joy: do you wear it and then try twist your hands over the back label to show people that its made in italy and hand sewn?? :joy:

Haha! Sadly, I do not have a hand-made-in-Italy jacket. But I literally cannot see any such jacket without thinking of that one. 

RJH got to engage in a little multi player gaming there...perhaps while in South Korea, he'll have the chance to pick up a sparkly exercise jacket?? 

And @stroppyse, yes, you are right, it's a track suit. I got my head in not-English mode and couldn't think of what it was usually called. :)

I've watched their previous drama before (geeee.. I feel like we are growing old together :sweatingbullets:) so far,  nothing can beat CLOY..  I love something in the rain,  secret garden,  lovely sam soon,  summer scent but I didn't spend my time watching the iv,  press cons,  bts... So CLOY it is. 

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.... don't worry; I haven't even checked out crash landing on you yet but given the number of votes, maybe I should? secret garden was magical -- it made crunches romantic. who would have thought of that one?!

I’m watching and like CLOY,  curiously waiting for the last four episodes ... but up to date it couldn’t beat Secret Garden in my heart ;-) 

Archived