[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2021] Time Flies and You are Here 雁归西窗月

sugarplum892

dxnze_4f.jpg

Cr as tagged

Details:

Chinese title: 雁归西窗月 / Yan Gui Xi Chuang Yue
English title: Time Flies and You are Here/ Swallows Returning to the West Window

Genre: Historical, romance

Episodes: 32

Director: Sun Kai Kai

Broadcast Period: May 20, 2021 - Jun 3, 2021

Cast:

Zeng Shun Xi as Zhao Xiao Qian
Liang Jie as Xie Xiao Man
Liu Luo Xi
Ren Dong Lin
Huang Meng
Wang Meng Di
Wang Xi Wen
Hu Zheng Fang
Guan Chang as Shen Zhaowen

Synopsis:

The series follows the life of Xie Jiang Er, a daughter of a very big family. She will come across Zhao Xiao Qian, where they both will go through adventures together and find love for one another.

Cr dramawiki

Preview:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The costume drama "Goose Returning to the West Window Moon" starring Zeng Shunxi and Liang Jie has been reviewed and will be broadcast on Tencent Video in the near future. It tells a different love story of the overbearing county king Zhao Xiao Qian and his college classmate Xie Xiaoman, who signed a contract by mistake and opened a sweet life after marriage. Marriage first, love later, the setting of the overbearing prince and the straightforward girl, a sweet and romantic story. 

Mungkin gambar 1 orang dan teks yang menyatakan '曾 舞'

Keterangan foto tidak tersedia.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2021] Yan Gui Xi Chuang Yue 雁归西窗月

The drama is premiering today! Hope it will be available on WeTV, which is under Tencent. :cutekitty: 

@Magician couldn't access your link, this one is on Youtube, so it's viewable. Also, left to be verified, but someone posted a comment on Youtube stating that their voices are not overdubbed, so if that's true, we will get to hear their original voices. YAY!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@Magician couldn't access your link, this one is on Youtube, so it's viewable. Also, left to be verified, but someone posted a comment on Youtube stating that their voices are not overdubbed, so if that's true, we will get to hear their original voices. YAY!

Really? Because I read on weibo that the voice for Joseph is the same dubbing for his role as Zhang Wu Ji in HSDS 2019

Mungkin closeup 1 orang

Mungkin closeup 1 orang dan teks

• Like 1

@Magician then your source is probably more reliable. But the FL's voice sounds like her own, you reckon?

@lovehuche I know what you mean about watching her with other actors, which was why I tried to watch her in You Are My Destiny, thinking that I would enjoy her pairing with the same actor again...but for some reason I found it a little 'monotonous', like same guy again? Whereas when I watched her in Mr Honesty, I enjoyed it a lot more (perhaps the storyline had something to do with it too). So, do give this a shot, at least a few chapters and see how you enjoy it.

• Like 1