Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

Recommended Posts

All my live streaming link are died, so I'll rely on anyone who's watching to spoil how's the ending juseyo :kiss_wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

HB corpses got buried next to HE's. SB returns the rings to SH (as i predicted). However, before SB could do that, SH says he needs to confess a sin. Ok so yeap HB indirectly caused HE parents accident previously while he was chasing after a culprit... HE was so heartbroken :( and SH cries miserably :( 

okay i guess maybe tats the end of HE x HB & SH x SB ...

 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm banging my head with the plot & take a deep breath when the writer made HB a killer to Haeun;s parents. So that's why HB deserved to be killed by GJC:expressionless:. Okay just to let everyone know I HATE Sabin, jbd scdkbdlser 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok seems like its going to be SBxJB for sure. My hearttttttt:bawling::bawling::bawling:

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Spoiler

The richard simmon stupid FL & mr stalker is the endgame for BA. Please do  not watch the final if you dont have a strong heart. I  can't  even stand the writer stupidity to wrap up the show. I hate both of this stupid lead.

 

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

yeah so SH finds SB at the hospital. SB returns SH the ring and say her heart fluttered at the start because of HE's memories... but now she is sure, her heart belongs to JB... (i am speechless because HB x HE ain't the pure love anymore because of the confession and yeah no SB x SH in this life too) 

 

*sighs, can someone please cast LSH in a lead role where he gets the girl for once :( 

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF is thisss. Omg omg omg this is crazy beyond my expectation!

Now i wish both JB and SB dead!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, raziela said:

Welcome to the thread!  :smiley: I like hearing your suggestions.  My ideas aren't as detailed as yours  but I have been thinking about how I would have written things differently. I wouldn't have extended the 80s opening episodes for two reasons: 1)they are just too dark and likely turned off some of the audience.  Even when I have gone back to watch parts of eps 1-2 I find it very hard to rewatch JC's scene because they are just so grim:( 2)backstory episodes don't usually get good ratings as the audience want to get to the current characters quickly so I can understand KBS limiting it to just two episodes.  Or maybe they could have focused on the modern characters during the first four episodes so we get to know them AND interspersing the 80s scenes during those episodes too?

 

I would have had the trio remember their original selves much, much sooner-probably the third week. I would still have had SB and SH butt heads because bickering and sexual tension is fun (:lol:)  I would have dropped the whole JB the psychopath storyline and his bizarre family because it didn't add anything to the story and making SB-JB student-teacher was also pointless.  Maybe have had JB be a good person deep down with a less than ideal home life (though not as horrific as JC:tears:) who has accidentally fallen in with the wrong crowd (STH's gang) because they provide a type of family.  He might be involved in some petty crimes but nothing serious.  That way the story introduces a relationship and bond with STH earlier and explains why SH distrusts him. JB meets SB somehow and she realises he isn't a bad person deep down and she tries to encourage him to do better and he falls in love with her 

 

Throughout the drama it felt like they were trying to cram in too many different storylines, characters, ideas, genres  and it just didn't work so I would have shaved the story right down to their reincarnation/love triangle, the original and copycat yellow umbrella umbrellas mystery and unravelling the mystery of what happened to HB, HE and JC after the snowy mountain scene. This drama had so much potential in terms of story and characters.  It was just let down by the writing and execution.

Thanks for the welcolme.

 

I wanted more of the past and more precisely HE and HB being fluffy, not that mutch JC.

I wanted as mutch HE and HB in the past as SB and JB in the present before they remember their past.

Like that, we would have time to love each couple equally and with both HB and JB being great guy, you could think that even if you prefer one, you could understand if SB choose the other.

 

I wanted the conflict to be more internal between past and present personality in each character.

You would have :

a) eternal love with HB

b) current love with JB

You have the question if having the memory make you the person or not and SB would have to choose who she like and most important, who she is. Same for HE with SA witch who he would have been happy till now. Can you forget the present life you created just because you have mermory of another person, especially if the present life is good.

 

And the more interesting about having another previous life that we would only know at the end (like last episode), you would realise that the truth was first :

a) eternal love with past past JB

b) current love with HB

c) current love with JB

 

I don't want you to take it wrongly at all and I truly believe that you can think/want what you want but I believe (and I can be wrong) you juste wanted SB and SH together in a romantic drama about them while I personally wanted a drama about the importance of memory and if just having memory make you that person (I feel you are more interested in a drama about the relationship of those two character while I was more interested about a drama about reincarnation and the involvement it creates).

Again, I don't say that to tell you that what I think is better, it's just what I believe.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Seems like JB is dying and he plans to sacrifice for SB... he engages the help of STH to set up a place where he can idk die and get his heart out for SB? But i think JB won't die in the end? Will update again later i guess sigh

 

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nitttss said:

WTF is thisss. Omg omg omg this is crazy beyond my expectation!

Now i wish both JB and SB dead!

Spoiler

I'm cursing both to RIP together. Don't drag my Soohyuk to their  6 feet under. Never in 18 years I hate the lead this much.

Just go die together %&^8

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw the clips when he give the rings back to SH. Omg my heart torn into pieces right now. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg Lee Soo Hyuk pali pali sign a new drama pleaseeee................:bawling:

You're not errand boy. My heart:heartbreak: seeing you here. Fuc*&7 bi68979 writer

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How dare JB ask SH take care of SB. My poor SH. Im crying for him now:bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, yusefull said:
Spoiler

 

Thanks for the welcolme.

 

I wanted more of the past and more precisely HE and HB being fluffy, not that mutch JC.

I wanted as mutch HE and HB in the past as SB and JB in the present before they remember their past.

Like that, we would have time to love each couple equally and with both HB and JB being great guy, you could think that even if you prefer one, you could understand if SB choose the other.

 

I wanted the conflict to be more internal between past and present personality in each character.

You would have :

a) eternal love with HB

b) current love with JB

You have the question if having the memory make you the person or not and SB would have to choose who she like and most important, who she is. Same for HE with SA witch who he would have been happy till now. Can you forget the present life you created just because you have mermory of another person, especially if the present life is good.

 

And the more interesting about having another previous life that we would only know at the end (like last episode), you would realise that the truth was first :

a) eternal love with past past JB

b) current love with HB

c) current love with JB

 

I don't want you to take it wrongly at all and I truly believe that you can think/want what you want but I believe (and I can be wrong) you juste wanted SB and SH together in a romantic drama about them while I personally wanted a drama about the importance of memory and if just having memory make you that person (I feel you are more interested in a drama about the relationship of those two character while I was more interested about a drama about reincarnation and the involvement it creates).

Again, I don't say that to tell you that what I think is better, it's just what I believe.

 

 

Thanks for replying. Oh dear! I think you have misunderstood my post because it wasn't as detailed as yours. I was just throwing out a few ideas about how I would have modified the characters and storyline and also giving some practical business considerations from KBS viewpoint.

I would have loved a drama that that had some serious thoughts and development about reincarnation, the importance of memory and how it impacts the characters in their future lives. That's the type of drama I hoped this drama might be! (Also I certainly would have liked more fluffy HB and HE scenes:D)  I actually really like your ideas and the potential of where the story could have gone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf STH now hugs SH? LOL okay ... SH became a public defender 

 

ending scene soon, they are now at the bookshop. I think HE took over the store 

Spoiler

okay so JB survives in the end but has some side effect (if any of you watched Nice Guy yeah the ending is similar) but he finally rmbs SB at the bookstore and SB smiles while looking at JB.

 

SH arrives with bouquet (i think to congratulate the opening) and sees the 2 (kinda referencing to the past when it was JB who was always looking at them).

 

then the show ends with some flashback to SB looking after JB post surgery.

 

WTF WHAT KIND OF richard simmons ENDING IS THIS FML IM SORRY IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

SORRY WHAT HAS HB/SH DESERVED TO GET SUCH TREATMENT???? The bookshop was at least suppose to be a place that was precious to HE x HB but now? And whats with SH onlooking at the end (referencing GJC in the past), i am sorry i cant with this ending i am so freaking mad right now. Are you telling me now JB lives a life like CHB, and SH as JC? WTF IM DONE

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So did JB dead or alive??? But SH stay outside looking at them.. is he her imagination or real thing?

SB cried at the end, is he dead or?? 

 

Our poor SooHyuk, till the end.... My heart pains for him. This damned writer, i swear i wont watch any of her future project!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

wtf STH now hugs SH? LOL okay ... SH became a public defender 

 

ending scene soon, they are now at the bookshop. I think HE took over the store 

  Hide contents

okay so JB survives in the end but has some side effect (if any of you watched Nice Guy yeah the ending is similar) but he finally rmbs SB at the bookstore and SB smiles while looking at JB.

 

SH arrives with bouquet (i think to congratulate the opening) and sees the 2 (kinda referencing to the past when it was JB who was always looking at them).

 

then the show ends with some flashback to SB looking after JB post surgery.

 

WTF WHAT KIND OF richard simmons ENDING IS THIS FML IM SORRY IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

 

I laughing off  the ending. The fuc%&%& writer swap HB/SH with GJC/JB in 6 episodes. Hahaahaaa omg what a fuc%&^&*  RICHARD SIMMONs

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...