Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

So what do we see on new stills, I thought about it earlier and I think Sa Bin already remember everything long ago but don't say anything because was afraid of JC

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

Second set of still cuts:

Thank you for the stills.

Tbh, I don't mind if GIW kill SB, just for her to stop torturing SH & put this misery to an end :joy:

Ohh Gawd, I've never been this frustated with any FL character like I had with SB & emotionally hurts from watching a drama like this. It's damn painful.

But seriously, GIW currently is on her 80, and he still manage to kill people? Lmao

The writer really think her viewers stupid or what? Damn pure joke.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Tbh, I don't mind if GIW kill SB, just for her to stop torturing SH & put this misery to an end :joy:

Ohh Gawd, I've never been this frustated with any FL character like I had with SB & emotionally hurts from watching a drama like this. It's damn painful.

But seriously, GIW currently is on her 80, and he still manage to kill people? Lmao

I second what you said~This woman is really ominous and bad news. Even seeing KSH&her both in one pic revolts me:triumph:~From now on, he is off your limits, please let him go, and keep social distance with him or even further~JB obviously needs you more, just leave~

Shame on GIW that he finally failed, because we know the FL will live to the end:expressionless:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

After watching the episode with subs, I think GJC in the body of JB is tying loose ends because i think there is a possibility that he will 'coz in the final scene with SB, he said he was reborn because he wants to revenge and get to say to HE/SB that he loves her?? The line were he was "too late in the past" becoz HE was with HB, now he was given a 2nd chance with SB and wants to be love by her first?? I really don't get his logic because he clearly knows that SB likes SH, maybe his hopes are high now that SH and SB have a misunderstanding. I'm confused too, hahahahaha . . . . . .  GJC/JB here still has a notion that if he was first in declaring his love to HE/SB, maybe in this lifetime she will love him back. Hays, the psycopath in him mis-interpreting sympathy for love.

This episode here is about GJC/JB trying to clear his name and how SH and SB were just relegated in the background. How about the revenge the gangster is planning against SH?? Where did it go?? It was already forgotten?? Hays, the writer does not really know how to tie the loose ends of this drama!!!:angry: It is confusing as ever!

The only funny part in this episode was in the police station where Detective Ju Indo was saying to SH: "The Yellow Umbrella Murderer is the fiancee of Detective Cha. How could Detective Cha get involved with someone like her",  I was laughing at this line becoz SH just looked at JI nonchalantly.:joy:  Hence, I think he was drinking looking vulnerable and thinking his past with SB.  Here was a Prosecutor who is always full of himself trying to convict criminals and he has no inkling that his fiancee is a murderer/psycopath. I pity SH on this part. I just want to hug him on this part.:)

As for SB, I cannot say anything about her character becoz in this episode, she always say you are "crossing the line" everytime JB touches her hair and when her uncles teasing her with JB.  I just don't get that vibe from her maybe because her acting does not convey that feeling and she is doing things otherwise which would make me think, does she really like/love SH?? And why is she acting like that with JB like lovey dovey and all?? I don't get it.  Her character was really massacred by the writer because it was shown that she could not make up her mind with regards to SH and JB (as if wishy washy).  In fact, I love HE more than SB in this drama 'coz at least HE loves HB. Maybe becoz the writer did not develop well the lovestory of SH and SB in this present time well unlike the lovestory of HB & HE hence, we all get angry/stressed towards her treatment with SH. I really can't wait if she will get her memories back as HE, what would be her reaction if she realizes that she is very close to JB/GJC?? All I get with SB's character in the past and the present is that she is really sympathetic to someone who is pitiful like GJC/JB.

Still watching till the end, with no expectations this time!!! I just want SH to be happy!:)

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

Whoaaa this thread is going real quick and I can't really catch up with the posts!!! 

I am seriously wondering if what I had brought up in my previous posts will come true. In JB's room when SB says she will hold JB until his bad memories leave him and in the bar when SB told SH she wants to stay by JB's side until he finds happiness again, it sounds to me like JB might lose his (bad) memories from memory loss due to the bullet in his brain and possible surgery as I had previously wondered about. That's the only way he could lose them bad memories aside from dying and getting rebirth again right? But the rebirth thing still brought him back to the same memories so I don't think they will explore that route hahahaha

The end kiss is just heartbreaking to watch. Seriously reminds me a bit of Scarlett Heart. An unwanted kiss. JB so desperately wants it but SB is squirming and nudging him off :( I don't know but I don't think SB is staying by JB out of romantic love and I think she is clear about that too. With the nightmares about JB getting shot still haunting her, I hope she gets her mind sorted out. She can't keep reaching out to him out of guilt! Especially when now JB and SH has even cleared things up between them about JB getting shot at the school!!! I guess it's still difficult to leave JB for now, knowing that she's the only one who would be there for him. She's his only form of social support system.

But after watching the episode, I felt like SB definitely still likes SH. Because after what her uncles said about love is when a woman pities and want to protect a man, although we immediately think of JB being that, SB flashback to think about SH and her telling him that it's her turn to protect him. Sigh.

My heart breaks so bad when JB went to see JC's mom. He's an adult living with a broken child as his soul. Maybe it's really best for his bad memories to be wiped out. Childhood abuse stories always gets to me :( I think his both lives did not leave him with any good memories of family. His desperation to be loved is so tragic and paralysing.

Anyways, kudos to SA's role. Her acting was creepy AF this week hahaaha. Only to be topped by a creepier laughter from GIW. I was so distracted by the way GIW laughs that I can barely concentrate lmao.

Also super loved how JB told HM off about how she always claimed to know psychopaths so well but did not recognise one in her own home! Seems like she is a monster on her own too, doing things behind GIW's back to plot to kill JC as well as pushing the blames to Prosecutor Chun. I thought they were together on the boat of killing JC which makes them on the same team right? But she goes around to plant JB as part of Prosecutor Chun's family as revenge. Sounds like HM also contributed a fair share of crazy to SA.

SH seems to want to distant himself from SB too. Until he is able to resolve SA and GIW. I think after speaking to JB, SH realised that his love for SB might only hurt her for now. Until he is able to capture SA and GIW. Maybe it's for the best that SB stays beside JB too for now. To be protected by JB. I think if she sticks with SH, SA might just rage kill them both at the same time to fulfill her top two kills desire at once when she gets triggered by seeing both SB and SH being all sweet together. 

One thing I found funny in this episode was that JB lied on the grass in the park for the whole night after passing out and people just jog by nonchalantly? Hahahaha! I found that really funny. Is it because it's that common for Koreans to pass out in public after late night drinking sessions?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)

New stills 

Spoiler

Credit: twitter @smile_kyong

Looks like Sabin's father has some secret to tell to JB?JC. WHy is Sabin with this dangerous man...

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

i stopped watching for a while and cant believe while im gone the writer messes everything up and now what? SABIN is really the stupidiest female lead i ever encountered! there's no explanation on her actions whatsoeva. the way she stubbornly want to stay next to JB and help him arghh i dun get it. idc now. eventho later SB remembers everything and want to get back to SH, i hope he wont accept her anymore. there's no point right? bc that's not her genuine feeling.

its funny actually that i started watching this bc of JSY bc im her fans and now cant believe im gonna drop this bc of her too (her character)! Bye guys. hopefully we will meet again on another thread.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Thanks for the new stills @whiteclover @Swatkats I hope JC/JB can clear things up with SB's father. Tired of the drama using SB as a damsel in distress to further the plot:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

Did anyone notice that the drunken SH knocked SB’s phone out of her hand while texting JB? :phew: Hmmm...similar to J.B. sorry but not sorry when he dropped the smart watch SH gave to SB. 

:lol:I did not notice that! I need to go back and rewatch!

@Plummpychan @Yi GuiCan you please practise some decency and moderation in your comments? It's fine to dislike SB but joking about murdering her isn't funny. SB hasn't raped, assaulted or murdered anyone. Suggesting and laughing about the murder of an innocent woman is not OK.

5 hours ago, fluffyloaf said:

JB's room when SB says she will hold JB until his bad memories leave him and in the bar when SB told SH she wants to stay by JB's side until he finds happiness again, it sounds to me like JB might lose his (bad) memories due to the bullet in his brain and possible surgery as I had previously wondered about. That's the only way he could lose them bad memories aside from dying and getting rebirth again right? But the rebirth thing still brought him back to the same memories so I don't think they will explore that route hahahaha

@fluffyloaf Sorry to cut your excellent post. I have also wondered if JC/JB might be reborn in this way with all his miserable memories finally removed.

Also totally agree about your analysis of JC/JB's character and his relationship with SB because she is the first real unconditional affection and kindness he has experienced in both lives. JC is also a sexual abuse survivor and that can make forming normal, healthy relationships very difficult. I wish this complex topic was being handled by a more skilled writer.

@pamela572 Great post! I agree the writer seems to have completely forgotten about STH's revenge against SH. He just appears every so often to be an infodump for JC/JB. The role is such a waste of a good actor and potentially interesting character<_<

Most entertaining that both HM and SH were called out this episode for not being as smart as they thought they were when they had a psychopath right in their midst.

The scene where HB/SH and JC/JB finally talked felt a bit anti-climatic. I was expecting more somehow.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pamela572 said:

Still watching till the end, with no expectations this time!!! I just want SH to be happy!:)

I envy you, I just can't get rid of my expectations :(.

• LOL 2

58 minutes ago, raziela said:

@fluffyloaf Sorry to cut your excellent post. I have also wondered if JC/JB might be reborn in this way with all his miserable memories finally removed.

Also totally agree about your analysis of JC/JB's character and his relationship with SB because she is the first real unconditional affection and kindness he has experienced in both lives. JC is also a sexual abuse survivor and then can make forming normal relationships very difficult. I wish this complex topic was being handled by a more skilled writer.

@pamela572 Great post! I agree the writer seems to have completely forgotten about STH's revenge against SH. He just appears every so often to be an infodump for JC/JB. The role is such a waste of a good actor and potentially interesting character<_<

The scene where HB/SH and JC/JB finally talked felt a bit anti-climatic. I was expecting more somehow.

Hahaha no worries, it's nothing important! I think I didn't catch the part that he was sexually abused though :O I only know he was abused. And sad to say, his confrontation of his mom led him to more regrets. It did nothing in giving him closure at all. :'(

I do wonder about STH. I do wonder if the writer is waiting to build affinity between SH and JB first prior to having STH request JB to kill SH off. It would be liberating to see that JB can gain a new friend in SH and to even make some sacrifices for him. Considering now their misunderstandings have been somewhat resolved (or resolving). It would also be great to see JB understanding a friendship kind of love, sacrifice and protection from this kind of plot angle. I hope now that SH biases about JB is thrown out, he can also see the good in JB that SB had been seeing.

And yes to the JB and SH scene hahaha! They both seem cold and awkward. I seriously hope they can warm up to each other and share their love for SB with each other instead HAHAHAHA. In a friendship kind of way no matter who gets the girl. Prays hard that there will be some funny/friendly/heartwarming scenes between SH and JB :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Plummpychan @Yi GuiCan you please practise some decency and moderation in your comments? It's fine to dislike SB but joking about murdering her isn't funny. SB hasn't raped, assaulted or murdered anyone. Suggesting and laughing about the murder of an innocent woman is not OK.

Why are you keep being so sensitive over SB character? It's just my opinion regarding the writing of the plot & SB character which's getting tiresome & frustating, I'm lost counting on how manytime the writer made SB in danger, which's almost in every single ep & the plot is going on circles.

And my post isn't that serious either & shd only take lightly as a joke, did I ask the writer to kill her? All I said was only I don't mind if they decided it like that. It's not me who keep trying to kill her character, right?

Why getting too personal over a character? It has nothing to do with real people nor JSY as the actress which I know you adore, it's only a pure criticsm of the writing of this drama.

Could you please be open in mind & seperate the actress & the character so you won't get hurt everytime ppl criticizing her character? 

No need to get too personal over it when it's the writing that I'm complaining about.

I called her character two timing & you called me sexist and now these? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Plummpychan said:
Spoiler

Why are you keep being so sensitive over SB character? It's just my opinion regarding the writing of the plot & SB character which's getting tiresome & frustating, I'm lost counting on how manytime the writer made SB in danger, which's almost in every single ep & the plot is going on circles.

And my post isn't that serious either & shd only take lightly as a joke, did I ask the writer to kill her? All I said was only I don't mind if they decided it like that.

Why getting too personal over a character? It has nothing to do with real people nor JSY as the actress which I know you adore, it's only a pure criticsm of the writing of this drama. Could you please be open in mind & seperate the actress & the character so you won't get hurt everytime ppl criticizing her character? 

No need to get too personal over it when it's the writing that I'm complaining about.

It has nothing to do with being oversensitive. I haven't mentioned JSY so I'm not sure why you are bringing her up. Joking about murdering an innocent women isn't funny. Lots of other viewers are unhappy with the writing for SB's character (including me) and I haven't had anything to say because their posts are respectful and reasonable. They are not making such tasteless comments.

@fluffyloaf

Hye Mi mentions during the trial that alongside the physical and emotional abuse JiCheol has endured there is also evidence of sexual abuse:tears:

It would be great to have developed the STH character and relationship more earlier in the drama. I think it would feel too forced now with only three episodes left. Pity-_-

I am hoping they have more scenes together. Their dynamic and chemistry could have been really interesting. Not to mention the pleasure of seeing their visuals and height onscreen together!:lol:

• Like 2

I feel like SB gonna accept JB and they are in a relationship, maybe they both visit each other parents to get to know each other family????????????? and then why SH give SB the rings...she gonna hand it right back to him and said she can't accept it.  I'm pretty sure that's today episode summary 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, raziela said:

It has nothing to do with being oversensitive. I haven't mentioned JSY so I'm not sure why you are bringing her up. Joking about murdering an innocent women isn't funny. Lots of other viewers are unhappy with the writing for SB's character (including me) and I haven't had anything to say because their posts are respectful and reasonable. They are not making such tasteless comments.

Lol, well am sorry if my comments are tasteless, but my posts were never meant to pleased you all the time & idk if you're some kind of moderator here who keep personally attacking ppl who ain't go with your standard.

My comment was pure criticism to the character & writing that doesn't even exist in real life, unlike yours who keep calling people who against your opinions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raziela said:

@Plummpychan @Yi GuiCan you please practise some decency and moderation in your comments? It's fine to dislike SB but joking about murdering her isn't funny. SB hasn't raped, assaulted or murdered anyone. Suggesting and laughing about the murder of an innocent woman is not OK.

I'm not attacking any of the opinions above, I'm just trying to think about my reactions to the characters in the drama.  I know expect them to largely behave as real people would.  SB didn't even get upset with JB when he said he was behind the attempt to kill SH and that he did it because SH was in the way of JB loving SB (while not showing any regret for his actions.)  If a real person might get upset with joking about murdering a fictional character, why didn't SB didn't even ask for an apology or tell JB that getting the man she loved killed is not the right way to behave? 

I really need something else to fill my free time....  

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, 4JennieN said:

I feel like SB gonna accept JB and they are in a relationship, maybe they both visit each other parents to get to know each other family????????????? and then why SH give SB the rings...she gonna hand it right back to him and said she can't accept it.  I'm pretty sure that's today episode summary 

I've decided to believe this too. I'm expecting the worse for tonight episode so i'll not get dissapointed.  Along with SH/HB i'm ready to get heartbroken by SB again tonight. Bring it on writenim.. i'm not gonna break. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jillia said:

General reminder:

Okay, the discussions seems to heat up on both sides here, in regards of the female lead and the overall writing. You can all discuss it but try to keep your comments less confrontational.

What you all have in common is that you enjoy the drama enough to come here and discuss it. And you can also discuss the flaws of the drama without getting personal. If you don't like any opinions and you feel like you can't respond to those opinions in a proper, meaning mature, way just scroll past them and engage with other members.

-Jillia

woa...poor JSY.  By picking up this drama as HE/SA, "she" literally causes this thread to explode.   The writer must have felt very bad towards JSY by giving her such a rotten character.   Writer practically playing DING DONG with this character which frustrates viewers...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1