0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New trailer for episodes 1 and 2  and text preview 

Credit to lighthoney1610 IG for English translation

Here is the Soompi article about those pictures

Thanks @rocher22

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394592wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-jin-se-yeon-are-drawn-to-each-other-in-the-present-in-born-again

Jang Ki Yong And Jin Se Yeon Are Drawn To Each Other In The Present In “Born Again”

Apr 16, 2020
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Born Again” has unveiled a new glimpse of Jang Ki Yong and Jin Se Yeon in the present.

Described as a “mystery melodrama about reincarnation,” “Born Again” will tell the story of three people and their entangled fates, which remain interconnected even as they lead new lives after being reincarnated. Jang Ki Yong, Jin Se Yeon, and Lee Soo Hyuk will each be taking on two different roles in the drama.

On April 16, KBS 2TV released new stills of the fateful first encounter between Cheon Jong Beom (Jang Ki Yong) and Jung Sa Bin (Jin Se Yeon). Jung Sa Bin comes running after hearing that the long-awaited book came in, but the book is already in the hands of Cheon Jong Beom. In other photos, Cheon Jong Beom is writing something in a book while Jung Sa Bin stares at him with an uneasy expression. She is gripping her cup of coffee tightly, and there is slight tension in the air as he stares back at her.

It has been more than 30 years since they faced each other. The two characters aren’t unable to recognize each other because in the past, Cheon Jong Beom was a lone wolf named Gong Ji Cheol while Jung Sa Bin was a bookstore owner named Jung Ha Eun. However, they immediately connect, and viewers are curious about how their relationship will progress in the present.

“Born Again” will be available with English subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, you can check out a teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)

English translation of the poster shooting video

Credit for English translation@ lighthoney1610 on IG

:bawling::bawling::bawling: New stills of our three leads in the 1980s timeline

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395012wpp/born-again-previews-complicated-relationship-between-jin-se-yeon-jang-ki-yong-and-lee-soo-hyuk

“Born Again” Previews Complicated Relationship Between Jin Se Yeon, Jang Ki Yong, And Lee Soo Hyuk

Apr 18, 2020
by R. Jun

Upcoming KBS2 drama “Born Again” has revealed new stills previewing the complicated relationship between Jin Se Yeon, Jang Ki Yong, and Lee Soo Hyuk.

“Born Again” is a mystery melodrama about the intertwined fates of a detective, the detective’s lover, and a serial killer, who remain connected after their reincarnation.

In the drama, 1980s Jung Ha Eun (played by Jin Se Yeon) collapses due to symptoms of dilated cardiomyopathy. Gong Ji Cheol (Jang Ki Yong), who visits the book store owned by Ha Eun, finds her and rushes her to the hospital.

The new stills show Jung Ha Eun, on the edge of consciousness, reaching for Gong Ji Cheol, who tenderly holds her hand. We also see Cha Hyung Bin (Lee Soo Hyuk) with a face full of concern by her bedside. When Ha Eun wakes up, he wraps her in a crushing hug. With both Gong Ji Cheol and Cha Hyung Bin showing great affection and care for Jung Ha Eun, the drama is heightening anticipation for their relationship as well as the characters’ present-day reunion.

“Born Again” premieres April 20 and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

born-again-jin-se-yeon-0.jpg

born-again-jin-se-yeon-jang-ki-yong-00.j

born-again-lee-soo-hyuk-0.jpg

born-again-lee-soo-hyuk-jin-se-yeon.jpg

Source (1)

Today is the day! The first episode of Born Again will air:lol:

Thanks @rocher22:)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395211wpp/jang-ki-yong-jin-se-yeon-and-lee-soo-hyuk-highlight-key-points-to-look-out-for-in-born-again

Jang Ki Yong, Jin Se Yeon, And Lee Soo Hyuk Highlight Key Points To Look Out For In “Born Again”

Jang Ki Yong, Jin Se Yeon, And Lee Soo Hyuk Highlight Key Points To Look Out For In “Born Again”

Apr 19, 2020
by L. Kim

Born Again” is just a day away from its premiere!

The KBS 2TV drama will tell the story of three people whose lives intertwine across two lifetimes through reincarnation. Jang Ki Yong, Jin Se Yeon, and Lee Soo Hyuk will all play two different characters in the 1980s, and then 30 years later in the present day.

With the premiere nearing, the main cast gave viewers reasons why they should tune into the new drama!

Jang Ki Yong said, “From the first episode, all six characters played by the three actors will appear. You will be able to feel the charm of all the different characters.” Then he talked about his efforts to portray his character, saying, “I tried to listen to a lot of music that fits the emotions and atmosphere of the 1980s.”

jang-ki-yong-jin-se-yeon1-1.jpg

Jin Se Yeon commented, “I think the key point of the first episode is the fresh feeling of love added to the warm sensibility of the 1980s. In the drama, we use cars, buses, radios, and outfits from the 1980s that are all different from what they are now, so standing on the set makes me feel like I’m really back in the past.”

Lee Soo Hyuk shared, “The locations and props that will revive the sensibility of the 1980s, such as the emotions and atmosphere of the old bookstore streets, old cars and radios, will increase the immersion of the drama. I think I was able to blend in with the emotions back then because the production team set up the location and mood to fit the atmosphere.”

lee-soo-hyuk-jin-se-yeon1.jpg

“Born Again” will premiere on April 20 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395245wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-jin-se-yeon-are-left-speechless-by-what-they-see-in-born-again

Jang Ki Yong And Jin Se Yeon Are Left Speechless By What They See In “Born Again”

Apr 19, 2020
by J. Lim

KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Born Again” has previewed the cruel fate that ties Jang Ki Yong and Jin Se Yeon together.

“Born Again” will be a mystery melodrama that tells the life of three people whose lives are intertwined across two lifetimes through reincarnation, and stars Jang Ki Yong, Jin Se Yeon, and Lee Soo Hyuk.

The first episode will follow how their lives first collide in the 1980s. Gong Ji Chul (Jang Ki Yong) is living a lonely life as he rejects becoming like his father. Meanwhile, Jung Ha Eun (Jin Se Yeon) is suffering from dilated cardiomyopathy and runs a secondhand bookstore, watched over by detective Cha Hyung Bin (Lee Soo Hyuk).

The new stills draw intrigue as something seems to have been going on. Gong Ji Chul can be seen watching a woman exit a hair halon, and his reflection in the mirror seems to indicate he has seen something horrible. Meanwhile, Jung Ha Eun is tense as she carefully walks home before she stops, shock evident in her eyes after she witnesses something.

Spoiler

Jang-Ki-Yong-Jin-Se-Yeon1.jpg

What Gong Ji Chul and Jung Ha Eun show that left them so shaken will be revealed in the first episode of “Born Again,” which will air on April 20 at 10 p.m. KST and be available on Viki.

Source (1)

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Has anyone watched Monday's episode.  I'm still waiting for viki to upload episode 1:bawling:

Extended trailer from the press conference

More press conference pictures

Spoiler

Radio promo pics and videos (credit: lighthoney1610 IG)

Spoiler

@razielaI watched it this morning on Kocowa. If you can watch on Viki, I would think you can log in to Kocowa's website. It doesn't cost anything to register. Then you can watch their sub dramas for free  during the first 24hrs just like Viki. I have to click on the globe at the bottom to get it to show the English subs.

8 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

preview april 21

Thanks @0ly40

Here is the text preview for episodes 3-4 translated by lighthoney1610 on Twitter:

Haeun witnessed Jicheol’s incident. Before she appeared in the court as the witness, she asked Hyungbin to let her meet Jicheol one more time...

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@razielaI watched it this morning on Kocowa. If you can watch on Viki, I would think you can log in to Kocowa's website. It doesn't cost anything to register. Then you can watch their sub dramas for free  during the first 24hrs just like Viki. I have to click on the globe at the bottom to get it to show the English subs.

Thanks for replying.  Unfortunately for me, Kocowa isn't  available here in Europe.  I have just found an "alternative":ph34r: site to stream Monday's episode so I'm going to watch now.

Link to the KBS Drama YouTube channel playlist

Spoiler

Some clips from episodes 1 and 2

some clips from episode 1

I liked the start and how they showed the present time first before the past. Interestingly, Jeongbeom was standing in between the other 2 during the snowflakes scene. Normally, It would be the female lead standing in between the 2 guys LOL I guess it's foreshadowing how him meeting the 2 of them ended in their separation in the past life and how in this life as well, he will come inbetween them

I know people rag on the actress but I really like her here haha

7 hours ago, Eliza Marlowe said:

What is the rating for episode 1? Please let me know.

“Born Again” Starring Jin Se Yeon, Jang Ki Yong, And Lee Soo Hyuk Premieres To Quiet Start

“Born Again” Starring Jin Se Yeon, Jang Ki Yong, And Lee Soo Hyuk Premieres To Quiet Start

Apr 21, 2020
by R. Jun
KBS2’s newest drama “Born Again” — starring Jin Se Yeon, Jang Ki Yong, and Lee Soo Hyuk — has premiered, joining a packed Monday-Tuesday evening drama schedule.

The drama, which tells the story of three people whose fates remain entwined even after reincarnation, set off to a modest start, coming in third among the public station dramas. According to Nielsen Korea, the April 20 broadcast of “Born Again” recorded nationwide averages of 3.7 and 4.1 percent viewership.

SBS’s “Nobody Knows” continues to lead Monday-Tuesday dramas. Though it saw a 0.5 point decrease on April 20, it maintained double-digit ratings with 8.1 and 10.0 percent in ratings.

MBC’s “365: Repeat the Year” saw a small increase Monday with 3.5 and 4.5 percent viewership.

JTBC’s “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” also saw a small increase, recording 2.4 percent. tvN’s “A Piece of Your Mind” recorded 1.2 percent.

An interesting episode.

I like the connection to the novel ''Wuthering heights''.

HEs kindness was the only thing that made sense of JCs life.

Hopefully the real killer wont find out about HE.

I like those scenes in the present. 

Archived