[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

I am seeing a lot of mixed responses (everywhere) for the final scene which is very interesting because this means the drama has successfully evoked people's thoughts and emotions!!! I rewatched one of the scenes and it kind of justified why SH made the decision to fire the shot in the latest episode.

So, SH told JB in episode 17 : "My motive to kill is my principle. My principle is to get rid of scumbags who harms my people."

I think SH is someone who is grounded by his principles and is protective of the people around him. This also stems from his childhood trauma which put him on a more skewed level when facing suspects/ criminal . Moreover, i think he had his fair share of warning JB away from SB but JB (being JB) of course did not and actually continued to provoke him. Together with having evidences of past & current cases pointing towards JB (and how the scenario seem like at that point of time), SB's friend warning him about JB being a stalker/ psychopath around his gf,  and JB who doesn't try to explain himself, he may had felt that his principles are being challenged/his people are getting hurt (SB + the detective in this case). Probably that was why he fired that shot at the end? I am not saying SH's action was right, but given the character he was given in this story, i could understand what drove him to make such EXTREME decision. It may seem reckless, but interpreting from the different aspects, I thought maybe many will act the same in SH's shoes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching the lates episode with subs, the root word, is MISUNDERSTANDING.

In the case of SH, he really thought that JB was the kidnapper and tried to kill his "woman" (as what he says in the episode).  Can you blame him, I guess not because all the circumstantial evidence points to JB as the serial killer psycopath.  I guess his first instinct is to protect his woman at all costs and seeing JB in that building and with a knife, his instinct kicked in (maybe his police instinct in his past life kicked in at the time) and shot JB without hesitation. In law, if someone is about to commit unlawful aggression against you then you have the right to defend yourself (self-defense) and in this case it was SB who is helpless and tied in the chair and from the vantage point of SH when JB turn around towards SB while holding a knife, he needs to prevent/repel the so called "unlawful aggression" towards SB, and resulted to SH shooting JB.  Maybe there was prejudiced on tha part of SH but can you blame him?? I think it was further fueled by what the bestfriend of SB told her that there was a stalker after SB hence the bias and prejudiced against JB and later resulted in shooting JB when he saw SB tied to a chair unconscious.  Remember SH still said to JB before shooting him - - - "I warned you not to touch her" and then JB looked at SH then turnaround with a knife in his hand thereafter SH shot him at the back.:huh:

As for SB, hay this girl is reckess by going there alone and innocent in her dealings with JB. She thought by being close and understanding towards JB woud help him but it did not it has given him false hope that maybe SB will like him in the end, which I think will not happen in this case.

JB, in the drama, is really a misunderstood person but he is also partly to blame for that like in the case of SB wherein she already said that she likes SH a lot but here still comes JB still fantasizing that SB will become his woman. Dude, you should if the girl does not like you. In fact, SB told him that she wanted to be a family with him like I think a brother but JB does not want that and still keeps on dreaming on romantically towards SB.  Also, with regards to SH's Ex-Fiancee or SA, he did not report it to the police even if he has evidence. He still let SH and the others believe that he was the one who stabbed the Detective but he was not. In short, he did not clear his name or shall I say defend himself. He just let others believe that he is a murderer.  But I think he is psycopath since he did not feel anything when SA was stabbing he detective and he is also a stalker coz he keeps on stalking SB early on. If his stalkerish actions were not discovered by SB, he will not stop doing that but it is good that SB got mad at him.

Ok, my post is too long already. So bye for now.

P.S. The ending where SH is holding SB in his arms . . .  He really looks Hot!!!:) Pardon me for saying this. It seems that he is already remembering his past. 

I am still hopeful for a happy ending for SH and SB and also for JB to redeem himself.:)

5 hours ago, pamela572 said:

agree on so many levels with your post :)  AND YES SH LOOKED SO DAMN HOT IN THAT LAST SCENE :blush:

THIS SCENE WAS SO CUTE THO

Also, I want to add that in SB's case, maybe she thinks by staying close and keeping watch on JB and advising him would prevent him to be a murderer or shall I say kill SH but she is not a psychiatrist.  I know that she is doing this for the sake of SH but girl, you should know that JB has "hots" for you and in fact, he (JB) kissed her while she is drunk and unconscious, which I really find creepy. Who on earth would kiss a girl who is drunk and unconscious . . . . only JB because I think he has psychopathic tendencies and I just don't can't imagine if he act as a psychopath what he will do most especially with SH and the others who provoke him. JB does not really like SH and vice-versa and I do not know how SB can change that. If I were SB just bring that gun which has pepper spray on it just in case she needs it, hehehehe . . . .

I would like also to add that the date of SH and SB is kind of cute and funny. I never expected the date to be at the shooting range, hahahaha . . . . As usual, only SH, the cold & serious prosecutor, could think about it.  Safety and protection against any harm before anything else.  The gift also given by SH is funny too, even me an ordinary girl would not think that the guy I like will give me that kind of gift (all kinds of protective equipment against an assailant)! Hahahaha . . . . Maybe because of the thought of JB just lurking around SB like a stalker and being a murder suspect makes SH worried and angry, wherein his protective instinct kicked in and the need to protect SB against JB at all cost.

5 hours ago, pamela572 said:

P.S. The ending where SH is holding SB in his arms . . .  He really looks Hot

Agree on all points so I won't quote all your post, but, This!! Yesss, he looks hot! How is he able to look hot in everything he does?!

Someone, please save my phone from running out memory from taking too many screenshots of him :joy:

Oh & I just want to say that I maybe ranted a lot this past few days, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the drama, in fact, I love them alot & obsessed with them.

I've never been as invested as I am with this drama for quite a while, so I'm really worried if they might ruined it in the last few ep, I really hope not! Fingerscrossed.

Btw, I took a screenshot of the preview next ep, it seems SB messages JB & asks him where he is

TwqB4h9.jpg

Jongbeom Oh, are you in Korea?  

Jong-bum Oh, I went to that school again today.  I can't trust your family,

I'm a bi*ch because of me you did it.  

No phone calls and no kakootalk.  But how are you alive?

(Weird translation but well you get the gist of it :lol:)

Also, I had a slight concern with JB, why didn't he tell Sa bin the truth that SH ex fiancee is after her?

I get that he want to be the hero for her so he didn't want to give the evidence to SH, but why he lied to SB too when she ask him if he know who sent the tulip & poisonous coffee? He pretends that he doesn't know who the person is.

She maybe at risk if she wasn't aware of her enemy, like that day, right?

Sometimes I just can't read JB's mind :huh:

37 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

No phone calls and no katok.  But how are you alive?

@Plummpychan let me help you with the translations :) 

Message 1: JB ah, are you in Korea?

Message 2: JB ah, i went to that abandoned school building again today. It's not like you are going to show up again.

Message 3: I called your family, they say you went to the States, is that true?

Message 4: I can't trust your family...

Message 5: It's all because of me, that you became like this

Message 6: You are not answering your phone nor reading the Ka-talks ... but how can you be alive? 

Message 7 (blurred but i inferred as): Let me at least hear your voice

Message 8 (blurred but still readable): I miss you/ i want to see you 

Don't tell me the writer is switching the romance line at this point in time... :heartbreak:

45 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Agree on all points so I won't quote all your post, but, This!! Yesss, he looks hot! How is he able to look hot in everything he does?!

Someone, please save my phone from running out memory from taking too many screenshots of him :joy:

Oh & I just want to say that I maybe ranted a lot this past few days, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the drama, in fact, I love them alot & obsessed with them.

I've never been as invested as I am with this drama for quite a while, so I'm really worried if they might ruined it in the last few ep, I really hope not! Fingerscrossed.

Btw, I took a screenshot of the preview next ep, it seems SB messages JB & asks him where he is

No phone calls and no kakootalk.  But how are you alive?

Also, I had a slight concern with JB, why didn't he tell Sa bin the truth that SH ex fiancee is after her?

I get that he want to be the hero for her so he didn't want to give the evidence to SH, but why he lied to SB too when she ask him if he know who sent the tulip & poisonous coffee? He pretends that he doesn't know who the person is.

She maybe at risk if she wasn't aware of her enemy, like that day, right?

Sometimes I just can't read JB's mind :huh:

Me too, @Plummpychan, I have never been invested in a drama in a long time now and it is this drama that made me comment again here in Soompi and because I love SH and SB in this drama.:):heart:

I am hoping and praying that SH  and SB will be together in the end and they will get married and live happily ever after. Also, I would like JB to redeem himself at the end.

9 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

Message 1: JB ah, are you in Korea?

Message 2: JB ah, i went to that abandoned school building again today. It's not like you are going to show up again.

Message 3: I called your family, they say you went to the States, is that true?

Message 4: I can't trust your family...

Message 6: You are not answering your phone nor reading the Ka-talks ... but how can you be alive? 

Don't tell me the writer is switching the romance line at this point in time... :heartbreak:

I do not think that if she betrays her eternal love, eternal, because we know that in a past life she connected her soul with the groom, so they were reborn again, then all meaning is lost. She misses and worries about him like his friend. And I wonder how he will wake up after the injury?

@whitecloverNooooooooo :bawling:. Should we start to prepare our heart? Writer nim please do justice to HB & HE. Don't you tell us HB/SH deserve this ending. I got that SB wanted to change JB. But please be logical. Changing her heart, just because SH shot JB doesn't make any sense. Tried to look at SH perspective. Every evidence is pointing to JB and JB had instigated someone to kill him & stalking SB. It's a normal reaction plus the situation before he shot JB was a tense moment with JB holding a knife. Although SB keep doing stupid things,  I still can't accept if this is the path that writer nim choose to save JB. So much I want to rant:heartbreak:

If it is true, poor uri HB/Soohyuk, getting killed & reborn but still lose his woman:cry:

1 hour ago, whiteclover said:
1 hour ago, Plummpychan said:

Thank youu @whiteclover you're my life saviour :lol:

Omg, the last sentence! I missed the most important thing :sweatingbullets:

I hope it's not translated as I miss you (bogoshipeo?) Does the words koreans using for I miss you & I want to see you is the same?

Waahh, no wonder in the text preview it said they'd grew distant, I get that SB might feel responsible to JB but I really hope SB won't blame SH for it, would she? :cold_sweat:

Oh gosh, I pity SH esp if at the sametime he got HB's memories back TT 

How lonely he must have feeling :heartbreak:

No no no please don't, it doesn't make anysense & SH/HB sacrifices would worth for nothing if that happens. I hope Sa bin will realized it fast what she's missing if she leaves SH.

20 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@whitecloverNooooooooo :bawling:. Should we start to prepare our heart? Writer nim please do justice to HB & HE. Don't you tell us HB/SH deserve this ending. I got that SB wanted to change JB. But please be logical. Changing her heart, just because SH shot JB doesn't make any sense. Tried to look at SH perspective. Every evidence is pointing to JB and JB had instigated someone to kill him & stalking SB. It's a normal reaction plus the situation before he shot JB was a tense moment with JB holding a knife. Although SB keep doing stupid things,  I still can't accept if this is the path that writer nim choose to save JB. So much I want to rant:heartbreak:

If it is true, poor uri HB/Soohyuk, getting killed & reborn but still lose his woman:cry:

i wasn't expecting that, but only came to realise while translating:fearful:.. oh dear i mean it not impossible for the writer to steer towards JB-SB ship? It's a melodrama/ mystery drama for a reason ... a possibility is that SB ends up liking JB, then she regains her HE memories and then she can't be with JB??  I mean i am not sure anymore... i will just feel so bad for HB/SH though, he did nothing to deserve this :( HOPEFULLY THE SB X SH SHIP STAYS STRONG !!!

16 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Thank youu @whiteclover you're my life saviour :lol:

Omg, the last sentence! I missed the most important thing :sweatingbullets:

I hope it's not translated as I miss you (bogoshipeo?) Does the words koreans using for I miss you & I want to see you is the same?

Yes in korean, it's the same words. But it really depends on the context/relationship though. It can either be missing the person literally like lovers or maybe just wanting to see JB like platonic friendship/ family kind of. Hmm, we will only know next week :( ... my heart is too weak for this

16 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

No no no please don't, it doesn't make anysense & SH/HB sacrificed would worth for nothing if that happens. I hope Sa bin will realized it fast what she's missing if she leaves SH.

The text preview + these message translations are just part of next week, so we won't know anything yet :( but as i said a melodrama/ mystery drama ahhh ... my SH-SB please stay safe, lets all pray ~ hopefully our eternal love couple stays strong, otherwise i am gonna boycott this writer for life (ok kidding sorry just too agitated)

p.s i respect JB-SB shippers too, I am all for a peaceful and cohesive forum to share our thoughts for this drama:thumbsup: i actually want to see SH X JB bromance tho... haha

16 minutes ago, innrukia said:

we can go crazy while waiting for such a long week for new episodes, not knowing what will happen next and judging only by the crumbs that are thrown at us. But you know what, I believe in the heroine, I believe that she will not betray, and another reason that she will keep her distance is just a desire to protect. It's not right to blame the prosecutor for doing his job,
she herself asked for protection, and now has no right to blame, so they can argue, but it can not change their feelings, otherwise all these feelings are worthless. I believe in the wisdom of the heroine, so far she was not prudent, but did the right thing. I really don't want to be disappointed in her.

33 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I do not think that if she betrays her eternal love, eternal, because we know that in a past life she connected her soul with the groom, so they were reborn again, then all meaning is lost. She misses and worries about him like his friend. And I wonder how he will wake up after the injury?

@Oksana Sutra your positivity is what we need !!!:scream:i mean SB told JB that her feelings for SH won’t change . I HOPE SHE MARK HER WORDS :relieved: 

and yeah actually i even went to google if one can actually survive a headshot LOL. I mean because GJC didnt die previously + obv JB aint gonna die here, there are still 6 eps ....:no_mouth:

I have calm myself with our hot prosecutor:wub:

Just finish re-watched episode 10 with sub. In this episode, Sang Ah did say that she will kill Sabin immediately if it is because of Jongbeum. It was proven when she sent flowers & drink with a sedative to Sabin using Jongbeum's name. And in the last scene, she asked the guy to kill Sabin. She is playing a game with Jongbeum! Psychopath games :sweatingbullets:So my take for next week, Jongbeum will disappear to make sure Sang Ah can't continue her games. Somehow he will be observing Sabin from afar. Meanwhile, Sabin will assume Jeongbum is planning to kill Soohyuk & she will distance herself from Soohyuk to protect him.

Remember Sabin's friend asked Soohyuk to put his hair down and said he looks familiar? I think they're going to discover the face next episode. That will be another turning point where Soohyuk will remember his past as Hyungbin. It will be more difficult for him since Sabin ignoring him and he will remember GJC who killed him and now it's Jongbeum who possesses the same attitude towards Sabin.

55 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Remember Sabin's friend asked Soohyuk to put his hair down and said he looks familiar? I think they're going to discover the face next episode. That will be another turning point where Soohyuk will remember his past as Hyungbin. It will be more difficult for him since Sabin ignoring him and he will remember GJC who killed him and now it's Jongbeum who possesses the same attitude towards Sabin.

Yeah, She saw the similarities. The weird thing is Sa Bin didn't see this, come on girl you already kissed the guy and you didn't realize how he is look alike the corpse.

The detective will probably wake up in next episode and He knows about Sang Ah. He probably knows how Ha Eun died. That guy in the library (who I don't know who he really is) said She had a proper burial, unlike Hyun Bin.

P.s. I realize Sa Bin's friend is the most normal character so far and a really good friend.

Well, that was a frustrating episode. I was angry at all three characters. Angry at JB for withholding the truth and evidence, trying to play games with Sang Ah and being outsmarted, Angry at SH for his judgemental attitude and ruthlessness (we know he is a great marksman so he could have disarmed or disabled JB rather than shooting him point blank in the back of the head), angry at SB for being too naive:persevere:

I had a lot to say but there have been some excellent posts which articulated my feelings so I have just wanted to co-sign

On 5/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, ErikaJ said:
Spoiler

@scarletlover1 I AM LIVING FOR YOUR POSTS lol. As far as I'm concerned, you're the club leader of team SH/SB :joy:

Anyways, I was reading the Naver live chat comments and was surprised by the backlash on SH's actions at the end of the episode. Understandable since we know he's innocent, but it makes sense from SH's point of view. All the evidence that he has right now points to JB being the culprit. He literally just found out that JB was stalking SB and for him to kidnap SB wouldn't seem like a stretch. He knows that JB was on the scene of the crime as well. Plus, JB was caught in a pretty comprising position. It's all around a sketchy situation. To add to that, JB was withholding crucial evidence that would have literally cleared everything up. To be fair to JB though, he definitely doesn't trust SH. He knows for a fact that SH has a track record of manipulating evidence to get the results that he wants. Still, I doubt that SB would let SH do that.  It's just all around frustrating that all this could have been avoided if JB had just been more forward with the information that he had. 

It's just ironic that in today's episode, JB is so sure that SH is the one endangering SB's life. Like boy. You have the power to put away Sang-Ah who has straight up told you her intentions of killing SB. She even told him that SH's love for SB isn't the only reason that she wants SB dead. He is playing a role in it too! JB was playing with serious fire and got burnt. 

On the bright side, I'm glad that SB told JB very bluntly that she sees him as family and that her feelings for SH will not change. That being said, he doesn't seem to be quite getting the message yet, and SB's actions aren't helping either lol. I just hope that when all is said and done, JB isn't like third wheeling with SB and SH for the rest of time :joy::joy: I need some cutesy dates between SB and SH that don't involve self-defense or JB. Speaking of which, her reaction to SH bringing her an arsenal of self-defense gear was funny as hell. She should have used some of that gear when she was at the creepy, closed down school. LOL, she is really fearless, bordering on recklessness even. 

CUTEST MOMENT OF THE EPISODE AWARD GOES TO.... when SH got that message from SB, and he had the cutest little smirk on his face. Cold SH is sexy, but I live for his little moments of vulnerability. :flushed::flushed:

I'm like so amped for next week's episode. Finally, we have characters realizing who they were in their pasts. It looks like JB and SH will have their memories back first. LOL, SB is going to look like such a fool for turning away from SH :joy: I can't wait for both of them to fall into each other's arms, realizing who they really are to one another. HYPPEEEE. 

P.s we know that JB isn't going to die from his wounds! There definitely is no way that that's going to happen. 

On 5/20/2020 at 12:52 AM, Maisy88 said:
Spoiler

I don't think SB is one to give up too easily. She didn't give up on identifying HB's corpse even after SH told her to, as no one would miss a corpse after 30years. She got stabbed, stalked, nearly poisoned and now kidnapped??? I don't know what it will take for SB to come to her senses. Her level of forgiveness is getting too much for me to bare. :lol: I think something traumatic will have to happen for her to change her mind like it did with HE.

I definitely agree. He will survive for sure. Whether or not he will be the same is yet to be seen.

I have just rewatched ep 8 with JB having that conversation with Hye-Mi - how could he not know he got caught in this own trap. I mean ... come on boy... you are supposed to be clever. hehe. I think he didn't turn in the evidence because he knows SH doesn't trust him and he's so blinded by hatred and prejudice - probably won't believe JB anyway and it will turn into another misunderstanding like what happened with his father . He knows he's a murder suspect and there's a mountain of incriminating evidence against him. He's playing into SA game. 

I feel everyone is blinded and driven by their own kind of love. Hye-Mi mentioned to JB about destroying is a way of possessing love (maybe his urge to kill SH to possess SB) and she told SA only death is a perfect possession and if your love not reciprocated then it turns into obsession - I understand SA love is now obsession and she wants to possess SH but how everyone goes about obtaining their kind of love is :tired:  Even SH said in ep 3 ' anyone obsessed with anything is weak-willed' Oh boy, that statement has come back to bite him now as he's obsessed with SB - she consumes his thought night and day - constantly checks her location on his phone like a crazy man in love. 

Anyways, Do you think Hye-Mi is somehow pulling some strings with both JB and SA - playing them against each other?  You never see all 3 in the same room yet SA knows more about JB than he does. JB visits Hye-Mi in their own home and SA never around. It would be interesting to see what kind of conversations they'll have when all 3 are in the same room. Food for thought.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:46 AM, jeilopes said:
Spoiler

Nobody was right and sane in this episode.

• SH - Too impulsive. As I said before about JB, he was lucky, because he can be a murderer now.
  • SB - She put herself in danger again. And she didn't draw an appropriate line in her relationship with JB.
  • JB - Dude, you have an evidence, tell the police or your daddy, and not fall into the Sang Ah's trap like that./ And it's not cool kiss a girl without a consent, she passed out because the alcohol. I thought this kiss so creepy.

So, I agree with myself, just to hate Sang Ah! :lol:

I will hate her and wish all the other three happiness.
I still rooting for SH and SB's love,  and a redemption for JB.

And also I want JB can cleans his name.
And, for God's sake, these guys need to work together.
And they have the same objective that is protect Sa Bin.
They don't have to be friends, just stop trying to kill each other and make a deal.

I know that now, it's going to be hard for SH, if He really realizes JC/JB killed him in his previous life, but you know one hour He needs realize his own mistakes and forgive.

SH/ HB is not innocent is this whole situation, He has to stop thinking that assumptions are the real true.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:40 AM, Barbedflower said:
Spoiler

In a weird way, I can understand SB. She may have encountered numerous dangers but its probably because SB firmly believes that she can change JB for the better. She isn't wrong in thinking that way because so he has responded to her very well so far. Apart from that, I think part of her motivation to change JB also stems from wanting to protect SH.

She just cannot let JB go since she knows it will be dangerous for everyone. He has "attempted" to kill SH once, who's to say he won't do it again? If she is in close contact with JB, she can stop him like she intervened with JB and his brother.

SB told JB in the hospital the things that he should have done when he liked a girl. JB changed and SB responded. I shudder to think what would happen if SB snubbed JB. He would have been uncontrollable and would have proceeded to do the unthinkable. Thus I think, SB thinks that JB is not beyond redemption and that with a little attention, he would get get better. He has shown her that he is better once people show him attention. 

As for SB leading JB on, I think its a very fine line or wanting to be there as a friend and misleading him into thinking that he has a chance. For normal people, I think they would have understood when SB said she likes SH but its JB that we are talking about. JB probably thinks that if he protects SB to the very end, he will get her. SH would have failed and he would have won. 

I agree with the comments that I think JB will die protecting SB from SA. That would be his redemption and happy ending. SB and SH will finally get their happy ending in this lifetime and I hope SA would realise the folly of her ways. If not, I won't be surprised if SA dies at the end. That's my version of a perfect happy ending but its still early to say. 

I can't wait for next week!

On 5/20/2020 at 8:29 AM, whiteclover said:
Spoiler

I am seeing a lot of mixed responses (everywhere) for the final scene which is very interesting because this means the drama has successfully evoked people's thoughts and emotions!!! I rewatched one of the scenes and it kind of justified why SH made the decision to fire the shot in the latest episode.

So, SH told JB in episode 17 : "My motive to kill is my principle. My principle is to get rid of scumbags who harms my people."

I think SH is someone who is grounded by his principles and is protective of the people around him. This also stems from his childhood trauma which put him on a more skewed level when facing suspects/ criminal . Moreover, i think he had his fair share of warning JB away from SB but JB (being JB) of course did not and actually continued to provoke him. Together with having evidences of past & current cases pointing towards JB (and how the scenario seem like at that point of time), SB's friend warning him about JB being a stalker/ psychopath around his gf,  and JB who doesn't try to explain himself, he may had felt that his principles are being challenged/his people are getting hurt (SB + the detective in this case). Probably that was why he fired that shot at the end? I am not saying SH's action was right, but given the character he was given in this story, i could understand what drove him to make such EXTREME decision. It may seem reckless, but interpreting from the different aspects, I thought maybe many will act the same in SH's shoes.

On 5/20/2020 at 8:29 AM, pamela572 said:
Spoiler

In the case of SH, he really thought that JB was the kidnapper and tried to kill his "woman" (as what he says in the episode).  Can you blame him, I guess not because all the circumstantial evidence points to JB as the serial killer psycopath.  I guess his first instinct is to protect his woman at all costs and seeing JB in that building and with a knife, his instinct kicked in (maybe his police instinct in his past life kicked in at the time) and shot JB without hesitation. In law, if someone is about to commit unlawful aggression against you then you have the right to defend yourself (self-defense) and in this case it was SB who is helpless and tied in the chair and from the vantage point of SH when JB turn around towards SB while holding a knife, he needs to prevent/repel the so called "unlawful aggression" towards SB, and resulted to SH shooting JB.  Maybe there was prejudiced on tha part of SH but can you blame him?? I think it was further fueled by what the bestfriend of SB told her that there was a stalker after SB hence the bias and prejudiced against JB and later resulted in shooting JB when he saw SB tied to a chair unconscious.  Remember SH still said to JB before shooting him - - - "I warned you not to touch her" and then JB looked at SH then turnaround with a knife in his hand thereafter SH shot him at the back.:huh:

As for SB, hay this girl is reckess by going there alone and innocent in her dealings with JB. She thought by being close and understanding towards JB woud help him but it did not it has given him false hope that maybe SB will like him in the end, which I think will not happen in this case.

JB, in the drama, is really a misunderstood person but he is also partly to blame for that like in the case of SB wherein she already said that she likes SH a lot but here still comes JB still fantasizing that SB will become his woman. Dude, you should if the girl does not like you. In fact, SB told him that she wanted to be a family with him like I think a brother but JB does not want that and still keeps on dreaming on romantically towards SB.  Also, with regards to SH's Ex-Fiancee or SA, he did not report it to the police even if he has evidence. He still let SH and the others believe that he was the one who stabbed the Detective but he was not. In short, he did not clear his name or shall I say defend himself. He just let others believe that he is a murderer.  But I think he is psycopath since he did not feel anything when SA was stabbing he detective and he is also a stalker coz he keeps on stalking SB early on. If his stalkerish actions were not discovered by SB, he will not stop doing that but it is good that SB got mad at him.

Ok, my post is too long already. So bye for now.

P.S. The ending where SH is holding SB in his arms . . .  He really looks Hot!!!:) Pardon me for saying this. It seems that he is already remembering his past. 

I am still hopeful for a happy ending for SH and SB and also for JB to redeem himself.:)

I agree @ErikaJ I loved that little vulnerable moment of SH and @pamela572 he did look incredibly hot in that scene even though I was upset about how callous he was.

Thank you so much for translating the text messages @whiteclover  SBB is really worried about JB

i wonder how long the passage of time will be that JB disappears for and SB is distant from SH.  From the preview for next week it looks like SH/HB and JB/JC will all have their memories back and SB/HE will be the last to remember.  I can't wait to see affectionate, HB again:wub:

On 5/20/2020 at 4:44 PM, jeilopes said:

P.s. I realize Sa Bin's friend is the most normal character so far and a really good friend.

:lol: :lol::lol:This is so accurate

Archived