Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uaaaaaa soompi forum is finally working  thank you for the call @Jillia ep 11 and 12 are so enjoyable, DH jealousy is so funny, I can't  huhu 4 ep left, my excitement and anxiety rolled into

Final thoughts on Backstreet Rookie:   After watching the final 2 episodes yesterday and sleeping a night over it, I have to say I'm actually pleased with the outcome of the drama. I even li

SBS/Lifetime Channel Drama ★ Backstreet Rookie ★ Network: SBS / Lifetime Channel Other title: Convenience Store Saet Byul Genre: drama, romcom Episodes: 16 Airdat

BR is trending 2nd in Canada on IQIYI. Hope BR will be popular in Japan. JCW has quite a lot of fans in Japan and so does Yooj. 

Hope to hear that Yooj will be on a new project unless she is waiting for BR 2. JCW has already started filming and probably finished by December.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Jillia

News about Yooj casting news. It's that sageuk drama we were hoping she would do. Wow, it looks like the producer was waiting for her as this drama was announced since April with AHS

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LYM said:

@Jillia

News about Yooj casting news. It's that sageuk drama we were hoping she would do. Wow, it looks like the producer was waiting for her as this drama was announced since April with AHS

Looks like it! :D I'm so glad and posted about it in the KYJ thread as well.

:cutekitty:

• Like 4

We will see both JCW and KYJ on TV screen again soon even though each will have a different partner. <_<

It would be nice if JCW can have a cameo role in her new sageuk drama. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Tuvi Girl

Glad we will see both on TV soon but Yooj drama will probably air in first half of next year.

I'm still hoping for BR 2 though so hope the taro card comes true (less than 5 years):D.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, LYM said:

@Tuvi Girl

The IG account is private so can't view it. Is it same video as Jichangwook usa account?

Sorry I forgot that the Jichangwook_france account is private. If you want to follow that account, I think he/she will accept the request.

I don’t think Jichangwook_usa has posted the photobook #123. Anyway, France_jcw Twitter is not private, and you can see the posts on Oct 15:

There are more photos on the account.

• Love 1

It's been a while y'all. Like some of you, I'm looking forward to their next project soon, hopefully KYJ have accepted the show that I've been seeing circulating around.