Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

@Tuvi Girl 

xx.jpg

@Yuui I need SB hands on DH head! 

Spoiler

kimi ni todoke gif, sorry become little emotional because haruma miura :tears:

@Jillia yes It ain't over till we get the kiss, bring :highonflowers: to us @Ming Lim 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@ailanthus

Let's hope the best for today that we will get: :highonflowers:

On another note SBS slowly saying goodbye posting these in their IG story:

1592379128a16dc526810d34807dd1f37cd8af52

9583171238f294fc9c701503a3cc1782e91dbbc8

Source: SBS IG

• Love 5

9 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

@Tuvi Girl 

@Yuui I need SB hands on DH head! 

Reveal hidden contents

kimi ni todoke gif, sorry become little emotional because haruma miura :tears:

@Jillia yes It ain't over till we get the kiss, bring  to us @Ming Lim 

I think Dae Hyun and Saet Byul share some of their personality traits with them.  :wub: Both couples have the same dorkyness to them.  :lol:

• LOL 4

@jillia @Yuui @ailanthus

Just woke up and checking this thread. Sure I will let you guys know if we get a kiss at the beginning. My assignment today is Look for the kiss :kisslevel:

:hwaiting:

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

@Ming Lim

You're our lifesaver today! :lol: Hahaha... I'm so dramatic!

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Is it because both like Grapes in RL that it became their secret code? They really have same taste.  You would think that one would choose orange juice over grape juice. Both like cup ice cream (I eat ice cream because of the cone...lol).

They did better than real life couple :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Ming Lim Well I think it would have been better if they had gone with Jelly, :lol: but Grapes works too.

• LOL 3

Almost there! I think VIP Diamond subscription gives you earlier access to the new episode (maybe 10 minutes earlier than the broadcasting time in Korea).

New article on Soompi:

Ji Chang Wook And Kim Yoo Jung Share Their Thoughts On “Backstreet Rookie” As Drama Nears Its Finale

Ji Chang Wook And Kim Yoo Jung Share Their Thoughts On “Backstreet Rookie” As Drama Nears Its Finale

Aug 7, 2020
by J. Lim

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417658wpp/ji-chang-wook-and-kim-yoo-jung-share-their-thoughts-on-backstreet-rookie-as-drama-nears-its-finale

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Less than 10 minutes until episode 15!

:hwaiting:

Will we get a continuation of the confession scene or will we jump to a different scene?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

Almost there! I think VIP Diamond subscription gives you earlier access to the new episode (maybe 10 minutes earlier than the broadcasting time in Korea).

Exactly.  There's 10 minutes of CFs on SBS before the show actually starts broadcasting.  Technically, the show airs from 10:10pm to 11:10pm KST.  They're re-running the Episode 15 preview right now.

I'm logged into SBS, but my ISP is working in my neighborhood with its fiber-optic upgrade this morning.  Praying it stays live long enough!

• Like 4

What the heck!  SB didn't accept the tulips.  She will answer him later.  Looks like SB is leaving the house in the end because of the conflict between DH and his mum

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Ming Lim said:

What the heck!  SB didn't accept the tulips.  She will answer him later.  Looks like SB is leaving the house in the end because of the conflict between DH and his mum

CLOWN!!! 

thanks rebecca-nim

• LOL 3

Rebecca Nim :onfirex:

That's gonna be like Itaewon Class.  Will we ever get a kiss??????

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

OMG the look on DH's face at first, but he laughs it off and makes her promise to answer him later.  SB tells him he decorated the place really pretty and DH pulls out a bottle of wine and 2 glasses for them.

• Like 5

I didn't see the scene with SB in pink suits.  Now I will start the beginning.  20millions viewers will be upset today.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Jang-mi shows up at the store as Appa is working, trying to get him to bring over Eomma because she misses her too much.  DH and SB arrive at that time to hear the end of their conversation.  Appa tries to shut up DH from saying anything, as DH flashes back to the times Appa would moan about Jang-mi in his dreams.  STUNNED.

Appa pulls her outside, Jang-mi says she will return later, and DH gives Appa major grief about his first love coming by the store.  Appa explains that he married his mom and she's in his heart instead of Jang-mi.  SB realizes that's the same Jang-mi who is Eomma's long-lost friend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

LOL AT THE ENDING

I guess many viewers will get real mad today

We wait one whole week for this? 

• Like 4

Poor DH, he was sad when SB said she will answer him after she passed her GED.  He said he will wait for her as she has waited for him for a long time.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Eomma is soaking her feet and complaining that Appa is at the store and he can't deal with her nightly foot bath.  DH takes care of it (and Eomma is watching TV with the LG+ title screen in plain view.   PPL!), as SB goes to her room and asks herself if by accepting his tulips she's holding back DH's career,

They both try to meet downstairs but are interrupted by Eomma coming out of the bathroom.  More sign language asking why Eomma is still awake.  They start dancing and singing to the trot show on the tube but get disallusioned over not being alone and head upstairs.  In their respective rooms, that's where they decide what their key word will be.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@ailanthus

Your profile pic shocked me. :lol:

OMO! Is it really going to be 19+ drama without a kiss or two?

:fear:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2