Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

[Sports Kyunghyang] Will the dreams and love of Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung in "Backstreet Rookie" be a happy ending?

■ Will Kim Yoo-jung really leave the convenience store of Jongno Shinseong?

Jung Saet Byul agreed to switch to the Jongno Shinseong branch for Choi Dae-hyun's dream. Yoo Yeon-joo, Dae-hyun's ex-lover and PR director at the headquarters, raised a sense of crisis by placing Bae (Huh Jae-ho) as the head of the Jongno Shinsung branch and ordering him to "kick out the Jung Saet Byul."
Viewers are paying keen attention to whether Jung Saet Byul will really leave the convenience store as it is or not.

■ Is Ji Chang-wook, who became an advisor to the headquarter, completely leaving 'Jongno Shinseong branch'?

He has a chance to realize his dreams again, which he couldn't do while working at the headquarters in the past. He was appointed as an advisor to the headquarters. In addition, Yoo Yeon-joo offered to promote Saet Byul to assistant manager, and devised a scheme to make Dae-hyun work as an advisor to the headquarters. Attention is focusing on whether Dae Hyun will be able to be happy while working at the headquarters, whether he will leave his touch and affectionate Jongno Shinsung branch to another manager, and Dae-hyun's choice that raises questions until the end.

■Ji Chang-wook♥Kim Yoo-jung Deepens Family Conflicts in Sweet Love

Dae-hyun and Saet Byul set a secret code without their family members knowing, making the small screen excited. Dae-hyun's mother, Gong Bun-hee, was attentive to Yoo Yeon-ju, who helps Choi Dae-hyun, and the conflict between Choi Dae-hyun, who seemed to be in a serious dispute with his mother for the first time, created tension. On top of that, Choi Yong-pil's first love will also appear, making Gong Bun-hee grab the back of her neck.

Choi Dae-hyun's family, made us feel a sitcom-like smile and warm affection. Attention is also focusing on how their conflict will be resolved, when Gong Bun-hee will know and react to the relationship between Choi Dae-hyun and Jung Saet Byul and the story of her family, which will be portrayed with the sweet love between Choi Dae-hyun and Jung Saet Byul.

Translated by @jcw_0507

• Like 10

11 hours ago, cherkell said:

Are we placing bets here?  I'm putting down good money on a nice, steamy KISS within the first 5 minutes of Episode 15.  Who's with me?

count me in, if it didn't happen then I will change my profile picture to clown lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0qcXqMQJqtfW1cBS1f1J

I think SB pictures are new still cut

30000651338_1280.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, cherkell said:

Are we placing bets here?  I'm putting down good money on a nice, steamy KISS within the first 5 minutes of Episode 15.  Who's with me?

I'm betting on a couple of short kisses throughout ep 15....:please:....

25 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

[Sports Kyunghyang] Will the dreams and love of Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung in "Backstreet Rookie" be a happy ending?

Translated by @jcw_0507

Sorry to cut your post....hmmmm, this seems a bit too much going on for a couple of episodes. I can understand if they had extended a couple more episodes but they're not, so I hope they don't dwell on some of this things and take up too much of DH and SB moments. They can probably resolve all this in ep 15 in like the first half and move on to DH and SB's 'romance' parts. 

• Like 5

Hi everyone! :D It's Friday and that means episode 15 will arrive today and we will finally find out if we'll get a kiss or not.  I wouldn't bet my money on anything at the moment because PDnim has been tricking us for the past episodes.

But I hope we will get a kiss in episode 15.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 7

Oh this is truly sad but also so sweet how Kim Yoo Jung and Ji Chang Wook are saying goodbye and thanking for the support of the drama!

:cutekitty:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ming Lim said:

Goodbye from Tom and Jerry Couple

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkuqympvVr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Looks like it was the last day filming outfit and they are in some kind of storage room

Storage room makes me think dirty

:kitty:

Have a really mix feeling, can’t concentrate at all. I’m afraid if the ending won’t satisfying, so sad cause we have to say goodbye to uri jelly couple, but curious of what will happen next.

1 hour ago, B8lle said:

SBS just posted this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkuqympvVr/?igshid=cy2xsgeawo06

Imma go cry in a corner now and get it over with so I can enjoy the last couple episodes.... 

Can I come with you? Need some hug

:cries:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, Ale _ida said:

Storage room makes me think dirty

Have a really mix feeling, can’t concentrate at all. I’m afraid if the ending won’t satisfying, so sad cause we have to say goodbye to uri jelly couple, but curious of what will happen next.

Can I come with you? Need some hug

OMGosh, I was thinking the same...lol...i was thinking the '30min' kisss scene...happening in the storage room :joy:

I'm sending y'all a virtual hug. (Sorry don't know how to post other images :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4

@B8lle @Ale _ida

Sending you a virtual hug as well. Remember: we're all in this together. 

:wow1:

We can do it! And we hopefully get our 30 minute kissing edit. 

:tenor:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

time flies so fast, I still remember when I sent a picture of 'sh!t happens hoodie' to @Tuvi Girl and now we are close to BR ending

yes, we are all in this together, let's enjoy it and hope we can get 19+ content

imageproxy-56.gif

3 hours ago, Ming Lim said:

Kakao talk on their Food suitability test for Jelly Couple

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDkoCg8g5ne/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

they choose grape juice over orange juice and DH-SB password is grape

what's wrong with grape? :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

@ailanthus After watching many episodes of this drama, now I understand why the stylist chose that pink “sh!t happens” hoodie for Dae-hyun to wear. Poor Dae-Hyun, unexpected bad things has happened to him for no reason. :sweat_smile:

I love these BTS photos:

a0MzVj0.jpg

gYsCr5E.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Tuvi Girl

Always remember when in doubt it's answer no. 3.... Moonlight Drawn By Clouds logic.

:letsgo:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

There will be a kiss in ep 15, but I’m not sure if it will be nice or steamy. :lol:
:kiss_wink: If we’re lucky enough, their kiss might be last in 10 seconds. 

@cherkell @Jillia @B8lle @ailanthus @Ming Lim @Ale _ida

I want a steamy prolonged kiss Elaine Kiss GIF - Elaine Kiss Nanatsunotaizai - Discover & Share GIFs but i am expecting it to be aww they almost kissed :- \ | Kimi ni todoke, Anime, Romantic anime

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Yuui

Yes they will keep us teasing. But I hope that @Ming Lim or anyone who is watching it on iQIYI will send this: :highonflowers: to us as a sign. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Jillia like you I will be dependent on everyone recapping, because I don't have iQIYI VIP. :expressionless: (It would have been better if they just VIP:ed us from the start :kicks:instead of giving us hope)

• Like 4

Just now, Yuui said:

@Jillia like you I will be dependent on everyone recapping, because I don't have iQIYI VIP. :expressionless: (It would have been better if they just VIP:ed us from the start instead of giving us hope)

Yeah it's bothers me really. But it's good for Backstreet Rookie. It's all because it's always trending on iQIYI but because of that we will have to suffer. But let's hope our friends here will let us know if there is a kiss or not.

image.gif

• Love 4