Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

@Ming Lim

The question I've been asking myself for the past episodes and everytime Saet Byul and Dae Hyun got interrupted by someone:

DapperMinorKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

45 minutes ago, Jillia said:

and @Ale _ida

Yes I think I would've liked it a lot more if Dae Hyun and Yeon Joo had broken up around episode 6 or 7. This way we would've had half the drama to establish DaeByul as a couple But they dragged it way too long imo.

@Yuui

no no no don’t attack me please

:offtospace:

I was just trying so hard to understand and seeing the positive side so we don’t get too mad LOL

But then i feel cheated cause we still see YEON JO SSIIII AAAARRGGHH

WRITER NIM I HATE YOU

and we still see too many characters in the last few eps

:headbang:

There’re too many things they haven’t done as a couple yet and we just have 2 eps. The date scene that we had so far were DH-YJ and SB-puppy. Waaeee...

Probably cause their chemistry is out of this world, we can’t get enough of this couple. Agree with @Jillia Wish we have at least 20 eps. I wonder what will be the filler in the weekend drama slot before alice. 

Now I’m gonna cry... Don’t know what to do to my empty heart without Daebyul anymore... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

To Rebecca nim,

Didn't you know that when you were looking for the Top most handsome actor in Skorea, you also got the Top best kisser in the country as well. 1 + 1 combination (special deal). Why didn't you make good use of it? 

may this is the reason

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

• LOL 8

On 8/5/2020 at 3:38 AM, JiMerlin said:

OMG I'm so sad talking about kiss scene. A big joke is that the one and only real kiss in BR is between Yeon Joo and the Director, who doesn't love each other!

and they last kiss are from Frank :lol:

EevZ7moUMAASJKx?format=jpg&name=large

cr: @byeolhanuel twitter

poor DH-SB! D*mn Rebecca-nim!

• LOL 4

45 minutes ago, Ale _ida said:

@Yuui

no no no don’t attack me please

I was just trying so hard to understand and seeing the positive side so we don’t get too mad LOL

But then i feel cheated cause we still see YEON JO SSIIII AAAARRGGHH

WRITER NIM I HATE YOU

and we still see too many characters in the last few eps

There’re too many things they haven’t done as a couple yet and we just have 2 eps. The date scene that we had so far were DH-YJ and SB-puppy. Waaeee...

Probably cause their chemistry is out of this world, we can’t get enough of this couple. Agree with @Jillia Wish we have at least 20 eps. I wonder what will be the filler in the weekend drama slot before alice. 

Now I’m gonna cry... Don’t know what to do to my empty heart without Daebyul anymore... 

and @Jillia @ailanthus

On the other hand they have been able to stay away from all those stereotypical romance tropes. :joy: Although for one we want them :whytho:

• Like 4

@Ale _ida @Yuui @ailanthus

I actually love that you're so positive and that you were showing us the good sides of the pacing as well. :D But yes, Yeon Joo is really.... we have enough of her. I'm still unsure if we needed to the drama to make her look this bad when she was already not the best kind of person in the beginning of the drama. I would've been okay with Dae Hyun and Yeon Joo breaking up and she just moves on with Seung Joon (off screen of course :P). 

But it is what it is. And we can only hope for a lot of couple goodness in the last 2 episodes.

:fullofhearts:

41 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

may this is the reason

Bwahahaha... OMG! That could be totally the case.

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On Lifetime BTS, Wookie was taking a selfie of them sitting at the table. I guess that would remain in Wookie private folder titled "Memories with Yooj" :doggie:

We didn't see their selfie of Uma and John as well.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

New stills for the upcoming episode. :D So what does this means... do Geum Bi and Dalsik tell Saet Byul and Dae Hyun they're dating. Or are Geum Bi and Dalsik catch Dae Hyun and Saet Byul? :wub:

EDIT: Wait I think Geum Bi and Dalsik are holding hands in that second still, so I guess it's them telling Saet Byul and Dae Hyun they're dating. Don't tell me they interrupt them as well? You know we're waiting for that kiss. :lol:

Source: ThePowerNews

The news reports state that both couples catch each other but are unaware that each are dating (and try to hide it from each other), and that all 4 actors totally ad-libbed the entire scene.  PD-nim Lee enjoyed it so much that he kept in the footage.  The mark of true professionals.  I would expect nothing less out of our Jelly Couple and our Reggae Couple.

:cutekitty:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4

@Jillia Thanks for posting about the comparison to the angst/sexual tension to a Jane Austen story/novel/movie is SOOOO true. I love it. I find it sexier than the actual kissing. 

I think the actors are doing a great job with their eyes of liking each other. I feel it so well, a kiss would be nice but frankly I have not been dissatisfied so far. KYJ has grown up to be a lovely and gorgeous young woman. JCW is a handsome man. These big age gaps are not know whether from FL to ML or ML to FL. But her fresh youthful energy and JCW has been great as DH in this drama. I really like their chemistry and thanks for the BTS videos.

As we approach finale weekend, I am glad the friends overcame their differences and are dating. LOL 

I wonder if we will see puppy JW at all? I assume /presume we will see EB doing well with her group. (I am so glad that the bully issue was FINALLY resolved. Great job SB.)

The moment when DH talked to SB about her dad and admiring him as well as taking his classes. I was touched and it was poignant scene.  Also the giving of the tulips (twice). So she got flowers from him three times now (right?) First for winning the award of top employee of all the franchises, wishing her luck on GED and then his proposal to be a more "special person" to her. Swoon. JCW has captivating eyes and same with KYJ. I have seen her in other roles and she has blossomed in this FL role.

The weekend is almost here!  Though I am late in this forum, thanks for letting me participate and see all your musings, posts and goodies.

• Love 6

47 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

and they last kiss are from Frank :lol:

cr: @byeolhanuel twitter

poor DH-SB! D*mn Rebecca-nim

:omg:Now i know where they get the idea we are 19+ :cries3:that kiss is too much to bear, that's a disgrace we must report this :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, cherkell said:

The news reports state that both couples catch each other but are unaware that each are dating (and try to hide it from each other), and that all 4 actors totally ad-libbed the entire scene.  PD-nim Lee enjoyed it so much that he kept in the footage.  The mark of true professionals.  I would expect nothing less out of our Jelly Couple and our Reggae Couple.

Oh I love that! I like it when actors ad-lib it makes each scene so much better. Of course only when the actors are good at ad-libs which these actors are.

:cutekitty:

@Nodame

I'm complaining a lot about the lack of kisses and such but I also very much enjoy the tension between Saet Byul and Dae Hyun they're building. When they look at eachother my heart goes off right away. I love these little moments and definitely can appreciate them. But it's such a slowburn and it's time to give us some kissing as well because it would be the cherry on top of the triple chocolate cake.

You know the drama does this:

1596276484.gif

And I'm going off like this:

33925.gif

I'm honestly so easy to please but at the same time I want more. :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Jillia  OOH love that tidbit about the Reggae and Jelly couples ad lib were kept in the footage. OOOOH soo good. I hear you though the tension is amazing, a kiss is not asking for too much. I hope we get it this finale weekend.

One drama I loved recently the OTP finally kissed ---it was all that and a bag of chips.

Same for the bday kiss in another drama I am watching---hubba hubba. 

So I don't want to be too anticipating much for a big kiss but I hear you. It is only natural. ALL tension and NO payback/return for our investing all this time in the Jelly Couple. Will Reggae Couple beat them to the punch? I hope not!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Oh my gosh y'all. I'm sad (because it's the last eps) but at the same time happy and excited because its almost here and praying we get those kiss scenes we've all been waiting for ages...really looking forward to it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, B8lle said:

Oh my gosh y'all. I'm sad (because it's the last eps) but at the same time happy and excited because its almost here and praying we get those kiss scenes we've all been waiting for ages...really looking forward to it. 

Let's hope for it! :D I think it's gonna be good! We will probably enjoy it more than we expect right now.

:fullofhearts:

159385925717db560ad960e5521.gif

Source: DCGall

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Are we placing bets here?  I'm putting down good money on a nice, steamy KISS within the first 5 minutes of Episode 15.  Who's with me?

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

I would like there to be a kiss scene in episode 15 but with so many things to unfold I think they wouldn’t give us one.  

8 hours ago, cherkell said:

Are we placing bets here?  I'm putting down good money on a nice, steamy KISS within the first 5 minutes of Episode 15.  Who's with me?

I will bet there wouldn’t be one lol but if there is I will come back and give a shout-out to you all who say there will be a kiss scene  for keeping the hope alive for all of us. :Pandabulous:

:please:

• Like 5

I'm with @cherkell, a kiss after the confession, in the rooftop :kiss_wink:

I can't believe it's Friday already. Second to the last episode in a few hours. I'm feeling a little melancholy :pensive:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, cherkell said:

There will be a kiss in ep 15, but I’m not sure if it will be nice or steamy. :lol:
:kiss_wink: If we’re lucky enough, their kiss might be last in 10 seconds. 

• Like 6

I’m wondering if the kiss would be something like the scene in the storeroom of the convenient store where SB initiated the hug and DH pushed her away and then hugged her, saying it’s all in his plan?

Another thought is that maybe there was a mistake somewhere where this is “about a family” drama, not “for family” drama. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5