Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

@ailanthus

I love how much they enjoy filming the scenes! :D Also how cute how they came up with the scene in episode 13 before Dae Hyun's mom interrupted Saet Byul and Dae Hyun. PDnim, so funny!

:cutekitty:

@Yuui

Of course!

tenor.gif

But I guess that's too much to ask for right? :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

Of course!

But I guess that's too much to ask for right? :P

I wouldn't bet on it happening. Pin en The Inside of My Mind

• LOL 4

@Yuui

I know... I'm already calling DaeByul the "Piggyback and Hugging Only Couple". :joy:

1596688909.gif

Source: DCGall

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

so what we already get in our 19+ drama?

• dirty dream of SB (well they kissed for a few seconds)
  • the bed scene (technically they shared a bed and physically they lay next to each other)
  • the passionate eyes (I mean the staring contest, it's hot you know lmao)

anything else? :lol:

and right now I re-read pride and prejudice

@Jillia totally love it too, I'm so glad they had a lot of fun filming the scenes :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@ailanthus

Oh dear... the tension when they stare at eachother and when they're not playful, we can cut it with a knife. I love it! We're still missing the handholding. The ultimate proof that BR is a Janes Austen novel on screen.

6a261059bb15e2127e943c989ff3cab3.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

I’ve just learned that KYJ and JCW first met each other at Baeksang Award in 2017. It was 3 years ago when she was 18 years old; it’s kinda similar to what happened in the drama. :lol:

At 1:47 in the video below, there’s KYJ, and at 3:52, JCW shows up. :kiss_wink:

His then partner yoona was on stage with her so there's no way he wouldn't have noticed her there.  She was 18 and he was 30 lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Jillia and @ailanthus and don't forget the peck in the first episode, it is apparently something sidious. :joy: 

• LOL 4

Oops, I was wrong. Actually, they first met each other at the MBC 2013 Drama Award (It’s like 10 years ago when little Saet-Byul first saw Dae-Hyun), and later on at the Baeksang Award in 2017 (High school girl Saet-Byul encountered Dae-hyun again 3 years ago).

Coincidence much?

:heart::kiss_wink:

WKrbuXi.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

Oops, I was wrong. Actually, they first met each other at the MBC 2013 Drama Award (It’s like 10 years ago when little Saet-Byul first saw Dae-Hyun), and later on at the Baeksang Award in 2017 (High school girl Saet-Byul encountered Dae-hyun again 3 years ago).

Coincidence much?

:heart::kiss_wink:

:wut:so the drama is baste on reality? :joy:  When do you think you will stop watching anime? - Quora

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Yuui @ailanthus

Those who don't like the drama will probably combust should a kiss happen. :joy: I tell you PDnim has been holding back the kiss until the last two episodes because after the drama has finished airing he won't care what they say.

All we know is that so far this is probably the most innocent couple ever seen in a k-drama these days.

1594533853a4c102118ec0d219.gif

• LOL 6

@Tuvi Girl

I knew about Baeksang awards that they attended same event but didn't know about MBC one in 2013. Even though they were in same event, they don't know each other. That's why they were shy when they first met this year for BR. Hard to believe that they were shy at first.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Tuvi Girl @Ming Lim

They're definitely not shy anymore. They have been filming for some time and I like it a lot when actors get along well behind the scenes because it usually translated on screen as well.

:cutekitty:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui @ailanthus

Those who don't like the drama will probably combust should a kiss happen. :joy: I tell you PDnim has been holding back the kiss until the last two episodes because after the drama has finished airing he won't care what they say.

All we know is that so far this is probably the most innocent couple ever seen in a k-drama these days.

That's why I think this had worked better if it was a 25 episode drama. The progression of their relationship is too realistic to be fitted into a 16 episode drama. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Yuui said:

That's why I think this had worked better if it was a 25 episode drama. The progression of their relationship is too realistic to be fitted into a 16 episode drama. 

I agree. A classic 20 episodes drama would've been enough as well. :D I like that they have a natural progression as a couple but of course for the pacing of a 16 episodes drama it's too slow.

@Ale _ida said she liked the natural progression. And I agree but it makes it difficult to feel satisfied when the drama ends on Saturday with 16 episodes. We barely have accomplished anything we want from DaeByul.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I agree. A classic 20 episodes drama would've been enough as well. :D I like that they have a natural progression as a couple but of course for the pacing of a 16 episodes drama it's too slow.

@Ale _ida said she liked the natural progression. And I agree but it makes it difficult to feel satisfied when the drama ends on Saturday with 16 episodes. We barely have accomplished anything we want from DaeByul.

and @Ale _ida Well they could have made it work better if they had started the story from episode 3, taken out the all unnecessary scenes (like almost everything in episode 5) and added the important back-story as flash-backs instead. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Yuui said:

and @Ale _ida Well they could have made it work better if they had started the story from episode 3, taken out the all unnecessary scenes (like almost everything in episode 5) and added the important back-story as flash-backs instead. 

and @Ale _ida

Yes I think I would've liked it a lot more if Dae Hyun and Yeon Joo had broken up around episode 6 or 7. This way we would've had half the drama to establish DaeByul as a couple But they dragged it way too long imo.

:kicks:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Jillia goodness, the handholding! they must not forget it.

maybe the last scene is they holding hands and smile to each other at their convenience store, end. :lol:

@Ming Lim and maybe BR will be the only drama that JCW had with less skinship :lol:

• LOL 3

@Ming Lim

I still can't believe it! I was so sure we would get lots of kisses in this drama. Well... the only real kiss we got was actually the one between Yeon Joo and Seung Joon. Even though it had no passion in it and was purposely not shown completely.

But I demand at least 1 kiss now. But still... it won't be enough. :lol:

@ailanthus

OMG! Please no! Let's not have the "walk into the sunset hand in hand" ending scene, please!

:loolz:

• LOL 5

To Rebecca nim,

Didn't you know that when you were looking for the Top most handsome actor in Skorea, you also got the Top best kisser in the country as well. 1 + 1 combination (special deal). Why didn't you make good use of it? :sad1:

• LOL 8