Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

BTS  for episode 13-14.  Looks like it's really coming to an end that SBS is stingy on giving us the behind of scenes of BR.  They put both episodes in one BTS and it's not much longer.  

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDh8y7ypvlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:issohappy:Wookie seems really happy during Confession scene.   Lol, DH's mum got goosebumps during rehearsal for the intense gaze scene....

Episode 15 synopsis . I don't like seeing YJ name. Glad SB got her money back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiGFoIpPeU/?igshid=1656nytyjzz4u

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Kinda sorta out-of-topic, so into a Spoiler Tag it goes.  :D

Spoiler

"Pulp Fiction" has been mildly trending in the US for a couple weeks now.  I'd like to think that the BSR Fandom had something to do with that, so I present to you... Purr Fiction!

• LOL 6

The new BTS is cute. I like that JCW also looked at director Lee with his romantic mellow eyes when he practiced for the scene.  Does he has a strong chemistry with the director too? :lol:

Actor Eun Moon Sik just posted a dancing video on his Instagram. It sounds like Reggae music but not K-pop.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDh-nr3p4ZY/?igshid=8f4blwon1hiv

@cherkell Let me tell you a true story that happened to me last week. When I parked my car in a shopping mall, suddenly I heard the song “You Never Can Tell” of the dancing scene in Pulp Fiction that comes from a shop.  It’s just a coincidence, but it’s funny because it’s really unexpected! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

The new BTS is cute. I like that JCW also looked at director Lee with his romantic mellow eyes when he practiced for the scene.  Does he has a strong chemistry with the director too? :lol:

Actor Eun Moon Sik just posted a dancing video on his Instagram. It sounds like Reggae music but not K-pop.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDh-nr3p4ZY/?igshid=8f4blwon1hiv

hahah how pd-nim and others staff feel excited just because of the staring scenes :lol: I wonder how they gonna react for the kissing scene (real kiss and if there are)

it's unforgettable by french montana ft swae lee

Spoiler

so we don't get Punch?huhu anyway my favourites are Rothy, Colde, Lim Ji Soo and Daniel :wub:

• Like 5

Thanks @ailanthus for info about the song that actor Eun Moon Sik posted on his IG.

Synopsis for episode 15.

X5DJQs8.jpg

Oh no, Saet-Byul might move out of Dae-Hyun’s house. :unsure: 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

New stills for the upcoming episode. :D So what does this means... do Geum Bi and Dalsik tell Saet Byul and Dae Hyun they're dating. Or are Geum Bi and Dalsik catch Dae Hyun and Saet Byul? :wub:

EDIT: Wait I think Geum Bi and Dalsik are holding hands in that second still, so I guess it's them telling Saet Byul and Dae Hyun they're dating. Don't tell me they interrupt them as well? You know we're waiting for that kiss. :lol:

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=3&simg=2020080

Source: ThePowerNews

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

I looks like Geum Bi will confess that she’s dating with Dal-Sik, and Saet-Byul seems so shocked to know that! :sweat_smile:

This photo is posted on paengbo Instagram (the scriptwriter).

7KQ07FE.jpg

It’s an another concept for the poster. I know it’s photoshopped, but it looks so pretty!:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Tuvi Girl

Yes, and Saet Byul and Dae Hyun probably still have their little grape secret. :P While Geum Bi and Dalsik openly admit they're dating.

:loolz:

The fanmade poster is so cute! Makes me think pink would've been a nice color concept as well. But I liked the yellow and the brightness of it. But the space posters are still my favorites.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

It’s an another concept for the poster. I know it’s photoshopped, but it looks so pretty!:wub:

wow the 2 looks so good.(KYJ Fighting!!!)

• Like 5

Some behind the scene sweetness. :D Contains also behind the scene moments from episode 13 and 14.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ming Lim said:

BTS  for episode 13-14.  Looks like it's really coming to an end that SBS is stingy on giving us the behind of scenes of BR.  They put both episodes in one BTS and it's not much longer.  

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDh8y7ypvlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wookie seems really happy during Confession scene.   Lol, DH's mum got goosebumps during rehearsal for the intense gaze scene....

Episode 15 synopsis . I don't like seeing YJ name. Glad SB got her money back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiGFoIpPeU/?igshid=1656nytyjzz4u

Why am I so disappointed with the BTS for episode 13 and 14?Trash Disappointed GIF - Trash Disappointed No - Discover & Share ... 

• LOL 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

48 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Some behind the scene sweetness. :D Contains also behind the scene moments from episode 13 and 14.

Is it only me ????? They are like preparing for their pre nup :hwaiting2:

I just saw Lee tae hwan In Gracious Family this kid is handsome can be paired to KJY maybe korean adaptation of LOVE 020 (what you guys think :yum:)

I just love this KYJ,  i watched her drama in her younger days now she grown into beautiful woman :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Yuui

I'm saying though that Kim Sun Young aka Dae Hyun's mom is the biggest Daebyul shipper.

:issohappy::cutekitty:

19 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Is it only me ????? They are like preparing for their pre nup

kkk Who knows!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

I'm saying though that Kim Sun Young aka Dae Hyun's mom is the biggest Daebyul shipper.

kkk Who knows!?

She definitely is. :joy: Just wished PDnim and writer:nim was a bit like her. :isannoyed: Surly we would have gotten that kiss by now. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Yuui said:

She definitely is. :joy: Just wished PDnim and writer:nim was a bit like her.  Surly we would have gotten that kiss by now. 

So true! The torture is real.

:bawling:

We don't ask for much. Just a kiss... or two... or you know... more.

:ohboy2:

• LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Jillia i am expecting the Knetizens world to explode Nosebleed GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY when we get that kiss. For once we seem to be on the same page as them.

I am though starting to worry about us not getting a kiss at all. Illness Info & Essays | Masterdating

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’ve just learned that KYJ and JCW first met each other at Baeksang Award in 2017. It was 3 years ago when she was 18 years old; it’s kinda similar to what happened in the drama. :lol:

At 1:47 in the video below, there’s KYJ, and at 3:52, JCW shows up. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@Yuui

Oh dear! If they do that then I don't know what to think. This is a 19+ drama, remember, so they better give us the 19+ content.

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

This photo is posted on paengbo Instagram (the scriptwriter).

cute but it similar to GoGo Squid Poster (chinese drama)

another BTS from lifetime

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDi2UdQJ1Yy/

• Love 4

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

Oh dear! If they do that then I don't know what to think. This is a 19+ drama, remember, so they better give us the 19+ content.

Well a 19+ scene is more like Que ce soient des gifs d'animes trop hilarants ou encore des gifs ... a bed scene right? 

• LOL 4