Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

Will we even get a kiss scene at this rate ? I feel as though not having at least one kiss in next episode will put me in a bad mood for the rest of the episode. Everything is already rushed. I just don’t have that much faith anymore

• Like 6

Article about the upcoming episodes for Daebyul couple

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDfZL5Jpy75/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sports Chosun]Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung, exchanging a heart signal that only the two know

With only two episodes left until the end of the show, the excitement index of Backstreet Rookie is nearing its highest level. At the same time, the convenience store in Jongno, which used to be the place of the relationship between Choi Dae-hyun and Jung Saet Byul,is about to be converted to a direct management store, raising questions about whether they will be able to continue together.

In the ending of the 14th episode, which aired on Aug 1st, showed Choi Dae-hyun's confession of love to Jung Saet Byul an all-time heartthrob. Jung Saet Byul loved Choi Dae-hyun for a long time. Finally, the their hearts gathered as one made the viewers' hearts beat.

Meanwhile, the 15th episode of "Backstreet Rookie," still cut which was released on August 5, causes excitement by showing Choi Dae-hyun and Jung Saet Byul exchanging their own "heart signals" inside the convenience store.

It shows, Choi Dae-hyun and Jung Saet Byul are talking with eye contact. When Choi Dae-hyun gave the signal with his eyes, Jung Saet Byul smiled and responded. There are ex-girlfriend Yoo Yeon-joo and mother Gong Bun-hee between them, giving them more thrill. The two people exchanging secret codes with Yoo Yeon-joo and Gong Bun-hee presence are so cute that they smile. :fullofhearts:

The secret code exchanged between Choi Dae-hyun and Jung Saet Byul continues not only at convenience stores but also at their homes. Attention is focusing on whether Choi Dae-hyun and Jung Saet Byul will be able to continue their romance to avoid the eyes of their families.

In a related development, the preview video for the 15th episode of "Backstreet Rookie " drew attention as it showed Choi Dae-hyun, who seemed to be in a fierce fight with his mother Gong Bun-hee for the first time, which raises tension and curiosity until the end, as to why he first rebelled against Gong Bun-hee, and how this will affect his relationship with Jung Saet Byul.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, JiMerlin said:

OMG I'm so sad talking about kiss scene. A big joke is that the one and only real kiss in BR is between Yeon Joo and the Director, who doesn't love each other! 

PDnim, can BR pls have a kiss scene right at the beginning of ep15? I need a boost motivation to enjoy the whole episode in excited mode! You play with viewers heart for too long. Now it's your last chance to pay your debt!!!  

Not just simply debt it should have earned interest already 10 episode of breakup ( we get 1 smack 3 yrs ago and 1 dream kiss), epi 11 to 14 (we still get to see YJ and no kiss), now its about to end still no kiss only confession and date (what kind of compromise is that :lol:) we need PASSIONATE/INTENSE/FLAMING/HEARTFELT LONG KISS better not once (should be more serious kiss than the CWPN) PDNIM you can do better than that :hwaiting2:

I hope the ending we get a marriage proposal

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

@kiefshi1056

You are totally right, this is what we want.  I just hope we get one kiss and a peck in ep 15.  I don't want the episode end with DH mother affecting their relationship.  I hope DH will reveal to her on Friday and she will accept SB as her future daughter in law.

Now I'm looking forward to their own secret communication at home because we have never seen them at home together except the bathroom incident.  I bet it will be cute and funny with those two Jellies.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

New stills for the upcoming episode. :D

69de2f55-f8ac-4ddf-8263-6a781f2873c8.jpg

Source: iMBC

• Like 5

Why I have a feeling that when DH’s mom knows about DH SB relationship, she’s gonna be worried not because she doesn’t approve, but she doesn’t want things getting awkward if they break up in the future and that’s her concern, so she wants them to be MORE SERIOUS 

:cutekitty:

Pardon my imagination, just getting half crazy waiting for friday to come 

:headbang:

Anyway, there is no punch ost? Saw the preorder and ost line, I don’t think there’s one from punch

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Ale _ida

Oh this would make sense! She is so close with Saet Byul and is seeing her as a daughter, a family member. So of course she would worry what would happen if her son breaks up with Saet Byul.

:omg:

Sad we won't apparently get the Punch OST. :( I wonder why though?

• Like 4

OST for the CD. So there is no OST by Punch?

8AImGGF.jpg

There is a new cameo (Kim Min Ju) in episode 15.
IZX76EP.jpg

• Like 5

@Tuvi Girl

Awwww~~~ that's really sad! :( But what can do, right? :D

Interesting cameo for sure. I think the last two episodes will be packed with some stuff... and kisses. :P

• Like 6

Why we haven't get our share of BTS yet. It is wednesday already....AAAAAAHHH!!! I'm going crazy crazy!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, vaelya said:

Why we haven't get our share of BTS yet. It is wednesday already....AAAAAAHHH!!! I'm going crazy crazy!!

They really want to give us nothing. :lol: Only a couple stills but no BTS (as of yet) for the episode 13 and 14. And we won't get the Punch OST either. :(

Speaking of OST, I was thinking about purchasing the OST but because of the pandemie the delivery time is "unpredictable". :lol:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Tuvi Girl

Interesting cameo for sure. I think the last two episodes will be packed with some stuff... and kisses. :P

Don't get me wrong, Im not against of the Cameo but we dont have enough time for our DH and SB, what is PDNim doing YJ still in the last 2 episode and we didn't get the extension now they added cameo  :criesariver:please no more extra please concentrate on DH and SB KISS KISS KISS more KISS :smooches2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Writer-nim and PD-nim, this is gonna be me if we still don’t get a kiss scene by this week:

tumblr_pp7jdbjLrK1s9xw57o1_500.gifv

get on with it already. Pali!!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@kiefshi1056

Oh definitely! I want more time for Saet Byul and Dae Hyun and I want lots of kisses. :D

:cutekitty:

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Writer-nim and PD-nim, this is gonna be me if we still don’t get a kiss scene by this week:

get on with it already. Pali!!

:lol:

They make us suffer and work for that kiss, I tell you! :lol:

:loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Haha @Jillia if they make us work and suffer for nothing, or even worse, just one kiss and nothing more..then I am afraid I will step up to the next level:

Z3hqB.gif

utilize those damn kissing skills!! 

Don’t let us wait any longer.

tumblr_pap5s7nWgo1vihytto1_400.gif

:P

• LOL 5

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha @Jillia if they make us work and suffer for nothing, or even worse, just one kiss and nothing more..then I am afraid I will step up to the next level:

utilize those damn kissing skills!! 

Don’t let us wait any longer.

:P

Sssshhh... in the webtoon:

Spoiler

there is apparently a 30 minute long kiss/makeout session. I'm very naive and hope we will get something similar. :P

:tenor:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

17 hours ago, Jillia said:

Some more favorite moments... Dae Hyun, without knowing?, teasing poor Saet Byul and giving her (and frankly me!) heartattack because of the closeness.:wub:

Source: DCGall

DH is such a big tease! he has done it many times lol

tulips is not enough, we need 'two lips'!!!

EeoF-LnWoAAWjv8?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

DH is such a big tease! he has done it many times lol

tulips is not enough, we need 'two lips'!!!

kkk He was ready for those lips! :lol: So let's hope they actually kissed before this scene.

:bashful:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

OST for the CD. So there is no OST by Punch?

There is a new cameo (Kim Min Ju) in episode 15.

osamu dazai, anime, dazai osamu and gif - image #7595206 on Favim.com The only reason for this cameo is to show how Seat Byul handles the situation differently from Yeon Joo, right?

Spoiler

PD:nim  Black and White lonely anime Grunge manga monochrome manga cap Alternative  insane loner kill me pale anime boy anime gif anime cap monochrome gif  manga boy sad anime monochrome anime Sad 

• LOL 4