Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui @Ming Lim

I love their hugs! They're so natural and Saet Byul is hugging Dae Hyun back. I remember those dramas, and they still exist today, in which the female elad would just stand their awkwardly, not returning it.

Oh god, the only thing I can think of is this:

kbs hwarang | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir 

where in this is the chemistry and what are they trying to convey? "I am standing here taking in the air"? :joy: (although it is her embracing him, one of the worst chemistry couples ever.)

Unlike our Saet Byul and Dae Hyun that gives us this non romantic hug: TUclvhg.gif

As for whether Dae Hyun knows Saet Byul likes him from the beginning. I actually hope we get a similar speech from Saet Byul in the beginning of episode 15 as we got from Dae Hyun. It would be nice to have her voice her feelings openly now. Especially now she knows Dae Hyun feels the same.

But it's true it's hard to know what Dae Hyun thinks. But I think he knows he means a lot to Saet Byul. She told him that by saying that she feels grateful that he is taking care of her and letting her stay at his home.

Hmm, don't think we need it, but if they add it I wouldn't mind it. After all Saet Byul have been quite open with how she feels towards Dae Hyun, he has just been too much of an air head to see it. :D

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@ailanthus @Ale _ida @Yuui @Ming Lim

I also enjoyed this... how without any question Saet Byul checked Dae Hyun for a fever.

Source: DCGall

I love that scene. But the thing I love about it the most is how she grabs and draws him back :joy: He really was trying to  sneak away with our her finding out. She is a blood-hound like his mom. :shaq:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@ailanthus @Ale _ida @Yuui @Ming Lim

I also enjoyed this... how without any question Saet Byul checked Dae Hyun for a fever.

I love it too

992863385F25CB6E05

cr as labeled

and this scene is also cute, looks like she is asking her boyfriend a favor but he doesn't want to give in then she is acting cute and asking a permission until he finally gives in :lol:

22 minutes ago, Yuui said:

I love that scene. But the thing I love about it the most is how she grabs and draws him back. He really was trying to  sneak away with our her finding out. She is a blood-hound like his mom.

99BCC14E5F284ADE01

cr as labeled

• Love 5

What's with Yooj liking to pull JCW's shirts sleeves?  We saw it twice in BTS, one on the bed scene and the other one is Couple look/Color.  Our girl  also got to flick him twice (payback for stretching her cheeks twice)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Yuui @ailanthus

And let's remember...how Saet Byul and Dae Hyun went from this:

159239564474ea4d1456ef2b6b.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

To this:

1595691783.gif

Hopefully the gifs show up. :bawling:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Every daebyul moments are so precious it’s so hard to pick one’s favourite...

:cries:

BUT I RREAAALLYYY LOVE THE BEACH SCENE :love:

When did you watch a FL so pissed of by the ML that she said she wants to kill him but at the same time she looked at him full of love. That’s unconditional love. 
and the adorable drunk dh. Gosh, he went from crying like a child relieving his pain to suddenly doing word play. can’t remember how many times I rewatch that scene. That scene could make us sad, laugh and giddy only within minutes.

THAT WAS GOLD.

The last hug, it’s full of relief but it’s short, because dh knew they’re still in front of the store :P

This is the first kdrama that every scene of the main lead is heart fluttering and adorable,  even before they were official. Crazy crazy

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Some more favorite moments... Dae Hyun, without knowing?, teasing poor Saet Byul and giving her (and frankly me!) heartattack because of the closeness.:wub:

15934054512d0d233365cf50a7.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

What's with Yooj liking to pull JCW's shirts sleeves?  We saw it twice in BTS, one on the bed scene and the other one is Couple look/Color.  Our girl  also got to flick him twice (payback for stretching her cheeks twice)

I think it is because her hands are so small, so it is easier to grab a hold of Dae Hyuns oversized cloths. :joy: 

49 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui @ailanthus

And let's remember...how Saet Byul and Dae Hyun went from this:

To this:

Hopefully the gifs show up. :bawling:

The only thing missing is the kiss :whytho:

25 minutes ago, Ale _ida said:

Every daebyul moments are so precious it’s so hard to pick one’s favourite...

BUT I RREAAALLYYY LOVE THE BEACH SCENE :love:

When did you watch a FL so pissed of by the ML that she said she wants to kill him but at the same time she looked at him full of love. That’s unconditional love. 
and the adorable drunk dh. Gosh, he went from crying like a child relieving his pain to suddenly doing word play. can’t remember how many times I rewatch that scene. That scene could make us sad, laugh and giddy only within minutes.

THAT WAS GOLD.

The last hug, it’s full of relief but it’s short, because dh knew they’re still in front of the store :P

This is the first kdrama that every scene of the main lead is heart fluttering and adorable,  even before they were official. Crazy crazy

Everytime at the point of when she want to know the time of the tide I die Nichijou Hahaha GIF - Nichijou Hahaha Laughing - Discover & Share ... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Among the 3 Lead drama that Yooj did (LITM, CWPFN, BR), I can say that Yooj has the best natural chemistry with Wookie.  I don't know if it is their characters in the drama that made a difference or not .  Of course we cannot forget their tension moments when they look at each other.....PBG and YKS can't beat that.  Their visuals and Wookie's melo eyes, it just makes your heart flutter.  I don't know how many times I have replayed that scene on episode 13 where they have that intense gaze before getting interrupted by DH mum.  @ailanthus, I have saved your gifs for that scene.  :fullofhearts:

Are you guys rewatching the episodes again?  I have rewatched episode 10-14 a few times now.  Can't believe that next week there won't be any wait for next episode :cries:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Ming Lim lmao the flick is her revenge for pinch her cheeks

Spoiler

2 pinch

Eecqma3U4AAsXrY?format=jpg&name=large

Eecqm7TU8AALJMv?format=jpg&name=large

2 flick

img.gif

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

1 hour ago, Ale _ida said:

But I won’t be surprised if they first kiss gonna be clumsy or inexperienced. It’s Dae Hyun not Chang Wook lol

maybe DH will surprise us :lol:

99182A3E5F206E4A03

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Yuui @Ming Lim @ailanthus @Ale _ida

I've been going through my folder and found some of the real cute moments between Saet Byul and Dae Hyun. I just can't get enough of them.:omg:

1593774916a627815ae8368a56.gif

15937749171682b14d2f7c8845.gif

1593774919fffe942ffa11ea9c.gif

Spoiler

1593774921eb49b7876c021a1f.gif

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@Jillia I am just saying, he was feeling it from the beginning. :joy: Why he doesn't draw a line already then and there and not wait until after the dinner with Yeon Joo. It pretty much all we need to know about the doomed relationship of Dae Hyun and Yeon Joo. Baffling that we had see it drag on for another 5 episodes. :whytho:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Yuui

Yes they had a instant connection and that moment... chemistry was sizzling. :Pandabulous:

159402794761a9800724b87276.gif

But yes they dragged it for a real long time. LMAO But Yeon Joo is in the past now... well technically! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ming Lim said:

Among the 3 Lead drama that Yooj did (LITM, CWPFN, BR), I can say that Yooj has the best natural chemistry with Wookie.  I don't know if it is their characters in the drama that made a difference or not .  Of course we cannot forget their tension moments when they look at each other.....PBG and YKS can't beat that.  Their visuals and Wookie's melo eyes, it just makes your heart flutter. 

I think one of the reason why rebecca nim chose them is because they both have the best natural chemistry on screen compare with others. It’s perfect for BR.
No one can escape from jcw gaze tho. It was still on a small scale. Higher one could bring a heart attack
:heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

This popped up in one of my feeds today.  Even though it contains a few factual errors, it’s a good example of HOW to make Korean content more available to the masses.  Enjoy!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/08/04/iqiyi-international-app-adds-k-content-thus-promoting-global-appeal/#53f547d75721

EDIT:  Apologies, but I did not see that this was posted earlier.  Soompi is still not quite back to normal and posts are not showing up on my phone.  I have to log in on my desktop to get a full version of the forums.  *grrrrrrrrr*

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui @Ming Lim @ailanthus @Ale _ida

I've been going through my folder and found some of the real cute moments between Saet Byul and Dae Hyun. I just can't get enough of them.

their gaze and the tension :wub:

and don't forget the SB things :lol:

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Ming Lim @Ale _ida

You mean.... this gaze....:wub:

15922122616b16af7eb38b7f23.gif

159569178328deb56b48788ae57.gif

@ailanthus

kkk Saet Byul always sniffing Dae Hyun... probably an excuse because he is smelling good. :P

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

41 minutes ago, cherkell said:

This popped up in one of my feeds today.  Even though it contains a few factual errors, it’s a good example of HOW to make Korean content more available to the masses.  Enjoy!

Yes, the article mentions its Wookie comeback after two years. Looks like they did know about MMS.  This one got more criticism by his fans unfortunately.

MMS facts:

Even though they couldn't kiss longer because it increases their body temperature, they had more kisses than BR.....:surprisedwut: First kiss happens like in episode 8, there is also a shower kiss.....Geez we are still waiting for one in BR.

• LOL 5

@Ming Lim

I didn't watch MMS but friends of mine told me about the hot shower kiss and I was like watching it on repeat and that's why I want a hot kiss on BR. I can't believe we will probably just get one kiss. HOW!?!?!?

:whytho:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I laugh too much just thinking about idea of Ale_dia about a clumsy first kiss from Dae Hyun :loolz:Yes! After his serious confession style, it would be hilarious if he cannot kiss properly =)) 

But I guess we don't have enough time for this comedy kiss. 

OMG I'm so sad talking about kiss scene. A big joke is that the one and only real kiss in BR is between Yeon Joo and the Director, who doesn't love each other! 

PDnim, can BR pls have a kiss scene right at the beginning of ep15? I need a boost motivation to enjoy the whole episode in excited mode! You play with viewers heart for too long. Now it's your last chance to pay your debt!!!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5