Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

5 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

@cherkell If people just got in line to get to the store properly, it should be fine. It’s not really GS25 or JCW’s team that made this event inappropriate during this Covid pandemic. It’s beyond their control that fans got too excited to push each other to get a chance to see him, so they had to stop the event earlier to help protect other people’s safety. 

I totally agree, but remember who we're dealing with here:  KNETZ.  They're not known for taking 'personal responsibility' for anything, let alone social distancing during a pandemic.  And they're already out with their Hatchets of Blame against Wook and GS25, although I believe that term should be levelled upon the fans who insisted on crowding, pushing and shoving just to get a glimpse of Wook working.  And to use that particular store which gets so much traffic being close to Yonsei University?  Some solid brain trust users there.  HMPF.

We don't need any more controversy levelled against this show.  This just adds more fuel to the fire.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

@cherkell All controversies will pass. Time will heal everything. Nobody will keep complaining on the same issue forever. If a drama is boring and unnoticeable, it could be worse than being controversial. JCW had many fan signing events in Korea before, and they announced the event in advance, but somehow there are a lot more people showing up at this surprising GS25 event and they are quite chaotic this time too. It’s quite unexpected. Probably drama Backstreet Rookie is more popular in Korea than we think it is. :rolleyes: 

Nice fan art by Kafee.

VHiBZNy.jpg

• Like 6

@cherkell so his event did become an issue.  I thot so.  Sad.  But those that went there are all adults.  One can take responsibility on their own.  But he did make people happy and excited. 

Two more episodes to go.  

• Like 5

Hope everyone is staying safe in these times, don't forget to keep yourself clean and social distancing

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif&key=aca1d7d53

img.gif

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif&key=c58900b

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002884413

So it was supposed to be a shooting to make GS25 content. But unfortunately, one of the gs25 staff mistook it then posted the pic via their IG said something like invitation to come. Sigh...

:sweats:

That’s explain why wookie didn’t have any make up on, he was just working not doing any event. he also follows the protocol like wearing mask, using hand gloves etc.

We know that it’s not his responsibility at all for the miscommunication and people’s behavior, but the news would say whatever they want. Glad that gs25 quickly give the right information. 

• Like 8

Glad to see that GS25 finally owned up to their mistake.  GS25 even tried to mitigate their damages by reaching out to SNS accounts to have them delete their reposts and another photo of Wook sitting at the window counter eating because they were wrongly posted.   Yeah, like that's going to happen...

I bet Wook was having bad flashbacks to the times he was cornered by crowds of fans.  This time there was nowhere else for him to escape except out through the front door while brushing up against all those screaming fans (many not wearing masks). 

No word on whether that employee was fired or not.  Still gonna be a black mark on GS25, but at least they took responsibility.

• Like 6

@cherkell I just can’t stand the media and haters who always try to shade him whatever he does, the comment section could be really toxic. I know they only seeking for views, and wook is one of reachable actor so it’s easy to make a headline using his name. Poor wookie...

:cries:

• Like 5

Oh dear! This certainly went not the way everyone wanted to. But thankfully GS25 admitted their mistakes.

On a positive note:

Backstreet Rookie is still trending on wavve. :D

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=3&simg=2020080

Source: wavve

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

But I'm also a bit sad. I think it's so nice of SBS to share older behind the scene photos but it also means that they're slowly saying goodbye to this drama and I don't want to say goodbye yet!

:criesariver:

Especially these two... I'm gonna miss them!

1596527982.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

I will also miss the moments between Saet Byul and Dae Hyun's mom.:wub:

1596443175.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

@ailanthus

What a nice catch! :D How do you find these? Thanks for sharing, chingu!

:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ailanthus said:

it looks like SB's fighting scene in ep 1 is a parody of No Manners / Conduct Zero (품행제로) movie

source https://blog.naver.com/roksuhong/222014733180

And I feel by each parody we can see the double standard that netizens have had against Backstreet Rookie. :facepalm: 

In away I am glad that it is coming to an end, because I have never seen so much hate baste on non truth around a drama. :expressionless: But I will really miss Saet Byul and Dae Hyun, I am hoping that Kim Yoo Jung and Ji Chang Wook will have another project together. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@Yuui

It's always like that with dramas. We all know it's coming to an end sooner or later but we're still not getting used to that fact because we want to stay in the world. :D Ji Chang Wook fans are lucky since his next project has already been announced. With Kim Yoo Jung it can take a bit longer but hopefully not too long!

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

It's always like that with dramas. We all know it's coming to an end sooner or later but we're still not getting used to that fact because we want to stay in the world. :D Ji Chang Wook fans are lucky since his next project has already been announced. With Kim Yoo Jung it can take a bit longer but hopefully not too long!

I am hoping that it won't take another 0,5-1 year for her to announce her next project. Our girl has a tendency to let us wait. :joy: 

At the moment I am channelling for a good ending!:fullofhearts: give us a lot of kisses, please!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Yuui

So true! It takes forever for her to choose something new. There are some drama rumors I could see her in but nothing is concrete yet. I think 2020 is over drama-wise for KYJ which is fine. But I hope we'll see her in 2021. :D

But first things first: the drama finale of Backstreet Rookie!

Which btw... I really would love to see a scene at the end in which Dae Hyun is wearing a top unbuttoned shirt. Like YES! He is looking mighty FINE!

4b479d99f0cfc83112203e02b8a440e910ada15c

5dd61b0fcd2ab95b3532ac7d7d655087bb71fdbf

8cfbaec49be1c0b17d5c1333c00cfcc785d5b979C

Credit: secondleadclub

Yeon Joo, you lost! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Jillia accidentally found it when lurked on naver, and it's interesting.

@Yuui @Jillia hope Yooj oppa won't enlist again :lol:

give us a lot kisses and hugs please!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

So true! It takes forever for her to choose something new. There are some drama rumors I could see her in but nothing is concrete yet. I think 2020 is over drama-wise for KYJ which is fine. But I hope we'll see her in 2021. :D

But first things first: the drama finale of Backstreet Rookie!

Which btw... I really would love to see a scene at the end in which Dae Hyun is wearing a top unbuttoned shirt. Like YES! He is looking mighty FINE!

C

Credit: secondleadclub

Yeon Joo, you lost! :lol:

The only way I can see her in something 2020 is if she takes on a minor roll or a cameo. (I wouldn't mind if she takes on a minor roll, 'cause they are often more interesting then the mains :joy: especially when it is a non romance drama).

I wouldn't mind if he wore that black suit again :Pandabulous:

@ailanthus It just made me think about the fact that Kim Yoo Jung can in list at any time.. :whytho:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3