Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

@Tuvi Girl

Oh definitely! It was also made to promote the company (in the drama itself) that's why Kang Ji Wook did it. It was just a nice similarity that Ji Chang Wook who is an actor did a day of work in a convenience store. :lol: I like it though.

Even though @cherkell the article shocked me and make realize what would've happened if Kim Yoo Jung had been there as well. :o

:wut:

• Like 4

@Tuvi Girl

yess, I think they didn’t expect that crowd as well, plus it was raining all day. perhaps they thought the crowd that would come is just gonna be like kang ji wook in the drama 
:sweats:
If they didn’t post anything like invitation to visit the store, it should be fine cause it’s not their intention. sometimes, wookie’s humbleness could be dangerous cause he’s not fully aware of his popularity

@Jillia

It seems so fun at first, but when we look at the effect...

:crazymad:

• Like 4

@Ale _ida

Yeah at times like this... these type of crowds are insane. It's also sad for JCW. :(

But hopefully aside from that, he still enjoyed his time there. And hopefully we will be able to watch the drama finale.

:cutekitty:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

LMAO What came to my mind just now is that JCW is doing exactly that what Kang Ji Wook was doing in the drama.

when DH saw the crowds

ezgif-com-add-text.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@ailanthus

OMG! 100% accurate! And scary! The photos from outside the store.

:saitama:

• Like 5

It just occurred to me after rewatching the last couple episodes (multiple times) that this weekend is the last eps we'll see DH and SB :cries:. I've been in denial....lol...I wouldn't know what to watch after. I'm glad they both took the project on. Can't wait for the weekend to come. 

It's nice to see JCW working at the convenience store, but the crowd....

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Not sure if the gif will show up but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this confession scene. I just like how formal Dae Hyun is, even though to give us this sort of cliffhanger is a bit weird. :wub:

1596354409f46c7b1f339af2eb.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

• Like 5

@ailanthus Your gif is so hilarious! I guess JCW was already able to predict what would happen if he shows up to work at the convenience store. He just forgot his celebrity’s power sometimes. :sweat_smile: 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, B8lle said:

It just occurred to me after rewatching the last couple episodes (multiple times) that this weekend is the last eps we'll see DH and SB . I've been in denial....lol...I wouldn't know what to watch after. I'm glad they both took the project on. Can't wait for the weekend to come. 

It's nice to see JCW working at the convenience store, but the crowd....

Do not worry because:

tumblr_mzsn1kDZD21tq4of6o1_250.gif

We will get through this last Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to what's going to happen. How much drama, how lovey-dovey, how much kissing... you know the drill! :D

• Like 5

Just now, B8lle said:

@Jillia hopefully a lot of kisses :joy: and hugs 

We can only hope! I've never sit through a drama that took so long for a kiss. Not even fusion sageuks take that long.

:loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

We can only hope! I've never sit through a drama that took so long for a kiss. Not even fusion sageuks take that long.

I know...I'm surprised it took this long and towards the end for kissses (I don't count the beginning). Not even a peck on the cheek < at least this would have been sufficient in the meantime. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Just now, B8lle said:

I know...I'm surprised it took this long and towards the end for kissses (I don't count the beginning). Not even a peck on the cheek < at least this would have been sufficient in the meantime. 

I really hope PDnim is just building to something big here. I hope we get a proper kiss or two. But at this point we really can only just wait and see.

:omg:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I really hope PDnim is just building to something big here. I hope we get a proper kiss or two. But at this point we really can only just wait and see.

Waiting seems forever, but yes, I too hope they come through with it. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, B8lle said:

Waiting seems forever, but yes, I too hope they come through with it. 

However, we're not the only ones waiting! Knetz as well are waiting for a kiss. They like us hold onto what we got until now. The Dance Scene kiss and you know the tension:

1596276484b33b144bcf0c200a.gif

Source: DCGall

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

However, we're not the only ones waiting! Knetz as well are waiting for a kiss. They like us hold onto what we got until now. The Dance Scene kiss and you know the tension:

The PD should have used up all that tension between them....it can cut through anything :D

I hope these isn't just a fluke, I find these really cute.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDX3qsapsxq/?igshid=1szi53m6lea7p

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, B8lle said:

The PD should have used up all that tension between them....it can cut through anything :D

I hope these isn't just a fluke, I find these really cute.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDX3qsapsxq/?igshid=1szi53m6lea7p

I also hope they're not tricking us again and that it means they actually kissed before all that. :D

:fullofhearts:

And yes, you definitely can cut through the tension.

tenor.gif

• Like 5

I miss the drama already. Can't believe that we have only 2 more episodes. Since the romance of DH and SB is too late, I feel like we are still at the beginning :sad1:Our OTP doesn't have a real date so far, no movies watching, no picnic, no romantic beautiful place. We can count the beach scene which was beautiful but still, I'm really sad. 

I feel like I can watch a whole 10 more episodes with our OTP. They have great chemistry. They can build chemistry even when talking by hands or just study Maths together!

BR really owns me a rare chance of JCW and KYJ together :crybaby:

I hope at least JCW and KYJ will have a photoshoot together or any kind of events :(( 

I will pray for another chance of JCW and KYJ in the same drama again, and next time will be a full episodes dedicated for their love story, a typical melodrama even better. Repeat couple is rare but sometimes it happens, like Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum from Secret Love to Kill Me Heal Me :((  

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, JiMerlin said:

I miss the drama already. Can't believe that we have only 2 more episodes. Since the romance of DH and SB is too late, I feel like we are still at the beginning 

Our OTP doesn't have a real date so far, no movies watching, no picnic, no romantic beautiful place. We can count the beach scene which was beautiful but still, I'm really sad. 

I feel like I can watch a whole 10 more episodes with our OTP. They have great chemistry. They can build chemistry even when talking by hands or just study Maths together!

BR really owns me a rare chance of JCW and KYJ together 

I hope at least JCW and KYJ will have a photoshoot together or any kind of events :(( 

I will pray for another chance of JCW and KYJ in the same drama again, and next time will be a full episodes dedicated for their love story, a typical melodrama even better. Repeat couple is rare but sometimes it happens, like Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum from Secret Love to Kill Me Heal Me :((  

I too was wondering why they don't have any photoshoot together, they're both beautiful people and would look good together in any pictures. Hopefully, some magazine would take them on. 

Its sad too, I don't think they even held hands. 

And I agree, I'll pray with you that they end up in another drama again. Their romance was wasted.

• Like 7

@JiMerlin @B8lle

I don't think Kim Yoo Jung ever did a photoshooting with one of her co-stars. The closest we've come to post-drama promo was for MBDC where they did a signing event. :D Not sure how it is with Ji Chang Wook.

I will definitely miss them as well. Kim Yoo Jung and Ji Chang Wook. And Saet Byul and Dae Hyun. Look at them they're so alike! :wub:

• Like 9