Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

25 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@ailanthus @Yuui

Oi! PDnim and the writer owe us the best, the hottest and longest kiss in this drama. If we get only one kiss it better be long. And even if we get more than one kiss, those better be long as well.

I want to see it ALL!

At this point in time, and with this drama I will be happy with a real kiss, where we can see it all.. no botched lightning or angles. The running time would preferably be the whole episode 15, but if it is 30 seconds I can live with it.Cute Anime GIFs | Tenor

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

I gotta say I love how Dae Hyun reacts when Saet Byul is trying to kiss him. He is like "But not here!". :lol: He is acting like usually the female lead would. I love it!

Also, does this suggest they kissed prior to this already? Or is Saet Byul just eager to finally kiss him?

@Jillia LOL, we had the same thought. In the preview, they look like a couple who’ve kissed before thats why SB doesnt have any qualms at coming into her man. lol. but still, I wont expect anything

I can really feel how deprived we are with kissing scenes :criesariver:

• Like 5

I’m curious why Saet-Byul wears a pink suit and earrings in episode 15. It looks like that is her business attire more than dating outfit. Are they going to GS25 headquarter together?

JCW had to leave the convenience store early today because it has become too crowded after his photos on the social media started circulating (Does it remind you of Puppy Ji Wook working at Dae-Hyun’s store and then there are a lot of female fans gathering to check out the items with him? Ha ha...). Of course they had not announced this event in advance. Otherwise he wouldn’t not even able to enter the store for a second. His hairstyle looks very different from Dae-hyun but he still wears the black bracelet. B)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbB-gmJzde/?igshid=x25h6rn8xhs7

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

I’m curious why Saet-Byul wears a pink suit and earrings in episode 15. It looks like that is her business attire more than dating outfit. Are they going to GS25 headquarter together?

In the best of scenarios she has a meeting their as the stores manager, but it can be Seung Joon that is making a counter action towards Yeon Joo dragging Dae Hyun back. :whytho:

4 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

JCW had to leave the convenience store early today because it has become too crowded after his photos on the social media started circulating. Of course they had not announced it in advance. Otherwise he wouldn’t not even able to enter the store for a second. His hairstyle looks very different from Dae-hyun but he still wears the black bracelet. B)

This is the reason I don't envoy famous people. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Yuui said:

At this point in time, and with this drama I will be happy with a real kiss, where we can see it all.. no botched lightning or angles. The running time would preferably be the whole episode 15, but if it is 30 seconds I can live with it.

and @asterann

It just needs to be satisfying. :D I won't accept a boring kiss. Yeon Joo and Seung Joon had a boring kiss and that was definitely filmed like it's meant to show they have no real feelings for eachother. So expect something different for Saet Byul and Dae Hyun.

@asterann

So it was you! I couldn't remember who mentioned it. But yes, I'm hopelessly hopeful.

:omg:

@Tuvi Girl

Yes, it looks like inbetween filming. :D

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

New BTS for ep 15 posted by a staff member.

To bad that it wasn't a close up :D

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

and @asterann

It just needs to be satisfying. :D I won't accept a boring kiss. Yeon Joo and Seung Joon had a boring kiss and that was definitely filmed like it's meant to show they have no real feelings for eachother. So expect something different for Saet Byul and Dae Hyun.

i don't want a Yeon Jo Seung Joon kiss, what I want is something a bit more hnrs79K.gif :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

@Yuui

Oh yes, PLEASE! I love that Kim Yoo Jung is hands on. So I hope PDnim will make use of it and also Ji Chang Wook's kissing talent.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Tuvi Girl

Wow, these two are not goofing around on the rooftop set. I guess they have to be in the mood for the confession scene. 

That black bracelet is his not for the drama. He was wearing it since the script reading which was a month before they start filming.  I thought it was a religion thing for may be protection. But then I saw a post on IG that the bracelet is from one a jewelry store famous in HK so I'm not sure what the bracelet mean. It didn't look similar. I think he follow Buddhism or similar. I thought I read somewhere. 

• Like 5

@Tuvi Girl it's hard to tell what they are doing, more than waiting. But it almost looks like Kim Yoo Jung has nodded off or is playing with her phone. :D

• Like 4

@cherkell

Thanks for the information and I guess we have to wait for KCSC decision.  I really wish they release a DVD.

It's not fair that BR will only get nomination but they may not get any awards because of the controversies. I think JCW main competition is LMH and LMH has a much bigger fan base than Wookie. I haven't watched his drama but I read that some viewers are disappointed with his performance as it's kind of same as his previous ones.  There is Top Excellence & Excellence awards so hope Wookie get one of them. As for KYJ, she got Excellence award for LITM, so I wish she get Top Excellence. I think her main competitor is Kim Hye Soo. 

• Like 5

From what I observed so far,  Wookie is not  critics/judges favorite no matter how good he is in the eyes of his fans. I kind of hope he and YJ will get at least best couple award though it will be tough to compete with LMH-LGE couple but sometimes more than one couple can win that award.  

• Like 5

Especially K-Drama Awards... those are not dictated by quality (at least no always), only by popularity. I mean it would be a big kick in the face of everyone who sent in complaints about the drama if KYJ and JCW would win an award or two for this drama. But I honestly and sadly don't see it happening. But it's okay for me. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

Breaking News!

JCW actually comes to work for real at a GS25 convenience store today. Check this out.

I think GS25 invited him to work at the store for promotion purpose. That’s quite interesting. 

JCW be like :

look at it, I have no wrinkles

EeeUg2hVoAEyQM4?format=jpg&name=360x360

sorry I can't stop myself :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Looking forward to see the BTS for ep 13.  SBS usually release it on Tuesday.  They will probably show KYJ crying scene, the intense gaze moment with DH mum interruption, KYJ fight scene and not sure if we will see the Tulip (Netherlands) one. 

In the preview, SB put her head on DH shoulder while holding his arm, there is someone on the side.  Wonder if it is DH office friend or SJ as it looks like a guy in suits.  Maybe SB is acting like that in front of YJ and SJ....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ming Lim said:

@cherkell

It's not fair that BR will only get nomination but they may not get any awards because of the controversies. I think JCW main competition is LMH and LMH has a much bigger fan base than Wookie. I haven't watched his drama but I read that some viewers are disappointed with his performance as it's kind of same as his previous ones.  There is Top Excellence & Excellence awards so hope Wookie get one of them. As for KYJ, she got Excellence award for LITM, so I wish she get Top Excellence. I think her main competitor is Kim Hye Soo. 

That’s what I thought so, it’s so unfair that no matter good they are, but because of something out of their control, they could get affected by it.

But at least we can see that they were having fun filming, and that’s what matter the most.

3 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

JCW had to leave the convenience store early today because it has become too crowded after his photos on the social media started circulating (Does it remind you of Puppy Ji Wook working at Dae-Hyun’s store and then there are a lot of female fans gathering to check out the items with him? Ha ha...). Of course they had not announced this event in advance. Otherwise he wouldn’t not even able to enter the store for a second. His hairstyle looks very different from Dae-hyun but he still wears the black bracelet. B)

From what I read in dcgal, it gets crowded after a store staf posted in their IG that wookie was there. They deleted it later but it was too late. Perhaps it supposed to be a quite event but because of the news spread so fast, it became chaos right away. He didn’t even use any make up on. I just don’t want wookie gets trouble because it makes many people gather together in this covid situation.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

JCW be like :

look at it, I have no wrinkles

sorry I can't stop myself :lol:

LMAO What came to my mind just now is that JCW is doing exactly that what Kang Ji Wook was doing in the drama.

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

And this is why we can't have nice things... :angry:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2

59 minutes ago, Jillia said:

LMAO What came to my mind just now is that JCW is doing exactly that what Kang Ji Wook was doing in the drama.

Kang Ji Wook was dolled up when he did the Go Star 25 promotion event, but obviously JCW didn’t even have any makeup on his face when he comes to work at the convenience store. There was no security guard also. I guess it was just supposed to be a fun event personally for JCW with support from GS25 so that he can do a Vlog on his YouTube channel. 

@Ale _ida Even if the staff didn’t post the photo of JCW, some other customer would be able to take his photo and post it on social media with hashtag #jichangwook anyway. Life of a celebrity is not that free. It’s just like how Kang Ji Wook is depicted in the drama. :mellow:

@cherkell If people just got in line to get to the store properly, it should be fine. It’s not really GS25 or JCW’s team that made this event inappropriate during this Covid pandemic. It’s beyond their control that fans got too excited to push each other to get a chance to see him, so they had to stop the event earlier to help protect other people’s safety. 

• Like 5