Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

3 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

Saet-Byul said Dae-hyun is too shy because he doesn’t want to kiss in broad daylight in public or something?! :lol: 

Sorry to cut your post....does this mean that, we can assume that they've 'kissed' already prior to this scene?! OMGosh!!! Can't wait for next week. There better be a lot of kisses between them!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

2 minutes ago, Pinkdaisie46 said:

I m starting to have "naughty" thoughts as to why the writernim / production has to keep YJ character till last episode. I wonder... 

Ssssshhhh... can you please share your theory? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

Somehow I feel that in this episode, we didn't get to see much of Daebyul. 

I don't want to see anymore of Dalsik & Geumbi and it's a waste of screentime. I'm upset that DH mum listened to YJ and her mother. Looks like we will not like her next week.

It's a waste of JCW & KYJ chemistry not to develop their romance and give us kiss scenes. We need to request a love story drama with them. I think we are all upset with the Director & writer at this point.

I agree, I'll sign any petition for these two to be in a ROMANTIC drama and no interruptions. 

Hopefully, the mother just had a little too much to drink to notice what she's doing and will come to her senses. 

• Like 5

@Ming Lim @B8lle

I can't believe we're watching a drama which is considered as naughty and we haven't had one kiss with 2 actors who are passionate drama kissers.

:facepalm:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Ming Lim @B8lle

I can't believe we're watching a drama which is considered as naughty and we haven't had one kiss with 2 actors who are passionate drama kissers.

Right??!!! It's mind-boggling how that works. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

Somehow I feel that in this episode, we didn't get to see much of Daebyul. 

I don't want to see anymore of Dalsik & Geumbi and it's a waste of screentime. I'm upset that DH mum listened to YJ and her mother. Looks like we will not like her next week.

It's a waste of JCW & KYJ chemistry not to develop their romance and give us kiss scenes. We need to request a love story drama with them. I think we are all upset with the Director & writer at this point.

What I really don't like with all of this is that Yeon Joo, her mom and Dae Hyun's mom seem to look down on being a store manger. I think Seat Byul is the only person that gives him some breathing room. She is pointing out that when he quiets he can go back to being a store owner. :wub: 

and @B8lle I wouldn't mind if we got an action-romance with them. :shaq:

• Like 6

YJ better be badly humiliated by the end of the drama and live her life in regret of giving up on DH first. And I hope the “huff n puff” ahjusshi manager get his face smashed by SB. 

• Like 7

BR never fails to make me complain and mad every week. I can’t wait for this to be over bc I can’t handle the stress anymore. This show is supposed to make us laugh and relieve our stress? It’s doing the complete opposite. Wasting so much precious screen time over secondary characters instead of I don’t know developing the main leads and their stories/relationship. I really want to sit down with the writer and pd and ask about their thought process bc I’m genuinely not understanding why this drama is going the way it is. Like the chemistry is there?! USE IT! Why is yeonjoo STILL HERE? WHY?!? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Ming Lim @B8lle

No kiss scene or bed scene but rated 19+, go figure.

Even DH & SB want to kiss but Rebecca nim is not letting them by creating all those interruptions. They better kiss on rooftop as it did seem so if DH doesn't want to kiss in daylight 

• LOL 6

@Yuui @Ming Lim

This is probably a mean comparison and has NOTHING to do with Han Sun Hwa who is doing a great job with Yeon Joo. BUT Yeon Joo is like a cockroach. You can flush her but she will always returns. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui @Ming Lim

This is probably a mean comparison and has NOTHING to do with Han Sun Hwa who is doing a great job with Yeon Joo. BUT Yeon Joo is like a cockroach. You can flush her but she will always returns. :lol:

Yea, cockroaches are one of the few living beings that would survive an atomic bomb. :whytho:

• LOL 4

YJ is getting more and more like SJ and even worse than him, she is so nasty and selfish.

And to SJ, what are you doing when the girl you like already break up, why don't you chase after her and make her yours. I don't understand!!!!

• LOL 5

@Ming Lim Dae-hyun prefers to kiss in the dark in privacy, so the rooftop is his ideal place to kiss. :wub:

I’m sure they will kiss soon, but I’m not sure if the director will show us that scene or not. :joy:

• LOL 4

I'm so disppointed I can't write what I want to say. I'm just here reading your rants. Seriously I dislike this episode so much. I skipped too many scenes. I don't like the fact that DH has to man the convenience store for the old man, instead of being with SB. I don't like the fact that DS and GB has too much screen time, more than our couple. There's too much going on, but almost none for our couple. I hate the scriptwriter, really. Maybe I just need to rewatch 11 12 and 13.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I have a cute photo of a high school boy and a middle school girl. :kiss_wink:

Why do they look so baby-like in this photo?:lol:

K6iLUUN.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I don't know why writer-nim still adds A LOT of side stories at this point? Personally now I don't care at all about Dalshik GeumBi or Yeon Joo or Jang Mi or DH's sister. Why do we need Yeon Joo now? If they want a love triangle, just keep Puppy, much better!

I just want to see a lot of OTP moments because the drama already wastes most of the time. I was looking forward to JCW with KYJ a lot. Their chemistry is really good. But for whatever reason the drama decides to waste it. It's a pity. I know it's rare but if only JCW and KYJ have one more drama :(

• Like 6

Looks like DH is standing on his feet to protect SB as he is confronting his mum.  There is no time for breaking up the couple.

DH is much happier with SB. It's funny that he doesn't say anything to SB when she remarks about ex girlfriend and knowing SB doesn't like it when they haven't even confirmed their feelings.

Cute that he suggests secret password 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui @vaelya

Yeon Joo should just marry Seung Joon. :P

@vaelya I don't think she likes Seung Joon that much, so I can't see it happen. 

I will be extremely disappointed if we don't get a kiss after this

8fdtGP8.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1