Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

It definitely looks like Dae Hyun's mom keeps meeting Yeon Joo. She is also in the convenience store while Saet Byul got to work.

• Like 5
  • Rickroll'D 1

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

We don't know yet what's going to happen. When Dae Hyun's mom kisses Yeon Joo's forehead, clearly Yeon Joo is uncomfortable. And Dae Hyun mom is wearing a different shirt than in the scene with Dae Hyun and Saet Byul. I wonder if Dae Hyun mom is maybe not so happy with them dating? Need to rewatch the preview to listen to what Dae Hyun is saying.

she drunk because she meat her enemy & her husband love :joy:

would she want her son to marry to better family now , 

15962927781596292763.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Ale _ida Episode 14 is not as fun as episode 13 because it has too much screen time about Dae-Hyun’s parents which are not so interesting to us. I would rather see Dal-Sik and Geum-Bi’s stories than the parents’ romance. LOL :lol:

Also Yeon Joo’s screen time and her shady scheme to win Dae-Hyun back is annoying too. So that’s why episode 14 has caused more tension than fun. 
Dae Byul moments are cute, but they’re not as funny as we saw in episode 13, so that’s why it’s kinda unsatisfying after watching episode 14. Anyway, we can never predict the ratings because it’s not proportional to the quality of the show anyway. -_- It’s just a matter of luck. Do not think too much about it. The tension of this episode is building up so that we can have better healing scenes later on.:rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, thoattm said:

DH's mom says YJ is so caring and then DH shouts 'What shoud I do? Come back with her? Is that what you want?'. (From the preview with sub in my language).

So I guess YJ gives DH's mom gifts or do something to win over her heart. But it seems that DH's mom does not know yet about DH-SB dating. Wonder how she reacts to that when she is aware of is.

Yeah, I think that's the case. I wonder though how Dae Hyun's mom is changing her opinion so fast. I mean it's admirable for her to forgive Yeon Joo. But the heck... she did break up with her son! There is only one side to choose.

@Ameera Ali

I wonder though with Jang Mi ends up being the friend Dae Hyun's mom was talking about. That would be kinda funny! :lol:

@Ale _ida

Yes, I think it's always a mistake in many dramas that right before the ending the writer introduces way too many conflicts to resolve. *sigh* That seems to be the case here as well.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Yay! We'll have a lovey-dovey skinship next week.

Probably - the kiss is just a TEASE134.gif

It looks like someone else is there, so we will probably not get a kiss. And to be honest as much as I am all for girl power, this is what I would prefer. 

Anime Kiss GIF - Anime Kiss Love - Discover & Share GIFs

• LOL 5

There’s someone said on twitter :

Yeon Joo is even worse than Covid-19

Couldn’t agree more. I read comments on naver talk, it said that in the webtoon, YJ is way cooler. Once she broke up with DH, she’s out of the picture. But here, ajksjhjjjkkk

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I wonder though if we'll get the OST by Punch. I really want it as the final OST.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 6

I am fan of his father  :joy:

101 plan how not to be catch when you see woman behind your wife back 

15962926361596292579.gif

15962932741596293254.gif

• LOL 6

@Yuui your gif is rated 19+ based on KCSC standards , ha ha....:lol: 

Dae-hyun is often afraid of his mom and listens to her well, but it seems like it’s the first time he seems so angry and disagrees with her. B) Poor mommy. Does she look a little scared of her son? :sweat_smile:

• LOL 6

I''m looking forward to Saet Byul and Dae Hyun having their own little secret language/password: grapes. For what... I wonder? kkk

:omg:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, thoattm said:

DH's mom says YJ is so caring and then DH shouts 'What shoud I do? Come back with her? Is that what you want?'. (From the preview with sub in my language).

So I guess YJ gives DH's mom gifts or do something to win over her heart. But it seems that DH's mom does not know yet about DH-SB dating. Wonder how she reacts to that when she is aware of is.

and @Jillia

I don't like how they are portraying Dae Hyun mama as fickle. :facepalm: 

3 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

@Yuui your gif is rated 19+ based on KCSC standards , ha ha....:lol: 

Dae-hyun is often afraid of his mom and listens to her well, but it seems like it’s the first time he seems so angry and disagrees with her. B) Poor mommy. Does she look a little scared of her son? :sweat_smile:

Yep, I thought someone should generate the 19+ rating, if the drama wont. :D

She does look like she doesn't know what hit her. :Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Their FIGHTS were so hilarious. It turned out into a violent TANGO dancing with a zombie BITING choreograph. 149.gif

sZUbUtU.gif

Spoiler

41jduOA.gif

NyRXT6P.gif

• LOL 7

@Tuvi Girl @Jillia

Probably because we used to see the build up episode as the odd one, and the problem would resolve in the next day so it’s not gonna drag too much. But here we have it on the even one so we need to wait a whole week...

But at least we still have 2 eps to see lovey dovey DH and SB although they’re already looked like a married couple even before

:kitty:

Just hope they will do what the married couple usually do *if you know what I mean* lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Ale _ida @Yuui

I hope the whole thing with Dae Hyun's mom will resolve quickly. It looks like Dae Hyun won't back down. Maybe he will give his mom a piece of his mind. That Yeon Joo isn't as good as she pretends to be. I don't get why someone needs to convince Dae Hyun's mom. I don't get why she is suddenly fond of Yeon Joo.

:kicks:

• Like 5

Somehow I feel that in this episode, we didn't get to see much of Daebyul. 

I don't want to see anymore of Dalsik & Geumbi and it's a waste of screentime. I'm upset that DH mum listened to YJ and her mother. Looks like we will not like her next week.

It's a waste of JCW & KYJ chemistry not to develop their romance and give us kiss scenes. We need to request a love story drama with them. I think we are all upset with the Director & writer at this point.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cherkell said:

YJ is flashing back to her encounter with DH at the store and tells her driver to turn around and head back there.  DAMMIT.  SHE'S THE INTERLOPER THIS TIME, watching DH present the flowers to SB from outside?  But she doesn't go inside.  GOOD.

havent watch yet but having you guys keep on mentioning YJ YJ YJ is pissing me off :rage:, she is into limelight again cant she just be killed in an accident.

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

@cherkell

UGH! Why, Yeon Joo, WHY!?!? Stop interrupting!

as long as PDnim  wont killer we will always have that interruption:onfirex:

• Like 4

The preview for episode 15 with subtitle is released on iQIYI . “Grapes” is their secret password for something. The juicy stuff is waiting for us in episode 15. :wub:

Saet-Byul said Dae-hyun is too shy because he doesn’t want to kiss in broad daylight in public or something?! :lol: 

The preview can be misleading, so don’t be mad at Dae-hyun’s mom. Maybe she’s smarter than we think she is. Keep calm and wait for another week. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Jillia @Yuui  oppa talk to much 

,our girl will do it by herself next week

That's our Sb fighter all the way, will she succeed this fight?!!:joy: DH is playing hard to get :coolcat:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

I m starting to have "naughty" thoughts as to why the writernim / production has to keep YJ character till last episode. I wonder... 

• LOL 7