Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

Love though he pushes her away. I know it's attempt to save her but he could've fallen down and she on top of him. And he was like "NOPE!".

:loolz:

@B8lle

I didn't think this would be the drama with only one kiss happening in the last episode probably. :lol:

:rickroll:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

SB studying for her GED as she flashes back to DH trying to explain calculus to SB and failing miserably.  HAHAHA

DH is working at the elderly's store and calls SB as they go over her homework.  SHO CUTE.

They both stock their stores at the same time.  (That's where DH has the bandage on his wrist.)

• Like 7

So Dae Hyun is working two jobs at this point? :o

• Like 6

Jang-mi meets Appa at a coffee shop.  Lagging big time now.

I think she's explaining why she left Korea.  She slides over an envelope which he refuses.  Appa gets the guilties and flashes back to Eomma ragging about Jangmiaaaaaah.

Appa gets a call and takes it outside, where he runs into Eomma there to meet YJ's mom.  Appa tries to sneak back into the coffee shop without Eomma seeing him and Jangmi.  They both are successful in sneaking out.

YJ's mom compliments Eomma on her prayer bead bracelet.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Love though he pushes her away. I know it's attempt to save her but he could've fallen down and she on top of him. And he was like "NOPE!".

@B8lle

I didn't think this would be the drama with only one kiss happening in the last episode properly. :lol:

Guess, I'll have to give my hopes in the last episodes. It better be 30min long. We all deserve it for all the feels we've been going through for the last 13 episodes...lol.... but mostly DH and SB deserves all the love. 

• Like 4

SB keeps Evil Sister from entering the store and gives her major grief about stealing from the store.  Sister says its her money too as they fight and SB locks her out of the store!

Intermission.

Anyone else thinking the Koreans are also watching iQIYI and FFing to the end?  Keeping the ratings down that way?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

why are they giving us new side stories from jang mi crap and the two mothers meeting?!? 

I want a true confession and kisses and a bed shaking if this is rated 19+!!!!!:smashes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

Dal-shik attempting to draw but no ideas are forthcoming.  Flashes back to Geum-bi waking up next to him.  He heads over to the store but keeps having visions of seeing GB in a school uniform store window on the way over... until he runs into the real GB heading to school.

She asks him why he's stopped with his webtoon.  She has an idea about his writer's block.

Eomma comes home to appa sorting bean sprouts.  Connection lost.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, thephamle said:

why are they giving us new side stories from jang mi crap and the two mothers meeting?!? 

I want a true confession and kisses and a bed shaking if this is rated 19+!!!!!

I am starting to wonder if we will get any kiss at all, I am not holding on to any hope of getting one in the last episode. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

I guess the only good thing is... we will definitely get a kiss next week. It better be long and hot and hopefully PDnim is like "Haters gonna hate, players gonna play". He hopefully gives us the hottest kiss.

:kicks:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

DH returns to the store and SB sprays him to keep his germs away.  She sees the wrist bandage but it's quickly forgotton as he brings her another present.  But he's still coughing.

GB is back at DS's crib going over pervy ideas for his webcomic.  She imagines them meeting all dressed up at the arcade.

SB goes to her room and pulls out a present she arranged for DH.  Back to the store, where she sees him passed out on the counter.

At the hospital, Eomma insists SB go back home while they take care of DH's admittance.

SB at home gets a call from DH who been admitted but says he's getting better.  ('Tis merely a scratch hahaha.)

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

@Jillia @Yuui

yes we demand 30 minutes kiss!!!

I am starting to feel like this whole drama is a scam! MWO: Forums - Marauder I.s Versus Marauder Ii Clan.

• LOL 7

@cherkell

Merely a scratch?! :lol: So he is now male Saet Byul?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Jillia 2020 romance , she either sniffing him or spraying him :joy:

15962899781596289928.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

It's the day of the GED!  Lots of test-taking montages now.  SB gets stuck on a question and flashes back to DH helping her.

Test-taking done and SB runs to the hospital to see YJ there checking on DH with Eomma.  I think YJ is trying to convince Eomma to talk to DH about him quitting the store and just being at the HQ instead.  Eomma shoots that down.  YJ tells SB that DH needs to choose between corporate or the store. 

YJ goes into his room and tries to hold DH's hand but SB slaps hers away and takes it instead.  YESSSSSSS.  Asks YJ to leave.  DOUBLE YESSSSS.

DH asks how the GED test-taking was and they chatter away while YJ slinks out of the room.  TRIPLE YESSSSSSS.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Ameera Ali Well the sniffing isn't a problem.. but it's not like he will stopp producing worms by spraying him. :Megalol:

3 minutes ago, cherkell said:

It's the day of the GED!  Lots of test-taking montages now.  SB gets stuck on a question and flashes back to DH helping her.

Test-taking done and SB runs to the hospital to see YJ there checking on DH with Eomma.  I think YJ is trying to convince Eomma to talk to DH about him quitting the store and just being at the HQ instead.  Eomma shoots that down.  YJ tells SB that DH needs to choose between corporate or the store. 

YJ goes into his room and tries to hold DH's hand but SB slaps hers away and takes it instead.  YESSSSSSS.  Asks YJ to leave.  DOUBLE YESSSSS.

DH asks how the GED test-taking was and they chatter away while YJ slinks out of the room.  TRIPLE YESSSSSSS.

Anime Yes GIFs | Tenor That is out girl Saet Byul!!

• LOL 5

GB and DS working on his webcomic.  GB wants a hug for helping him finish but DS pushes her away. 

DH is at home and Eomma discusses him working at the HQ instead of doing both jobs.  SB has the store firmly in hand so why not?

SB back at the store flashes back to YJ asking if SB is on DH's level (I think).

DH giving crap to YJ at HQ about her trying to influence his parents.  He's a big boy now and can make his own decisions.  YJ tells him to think long and hard about what he actually wants.

What he wants is to go eat sashimi with SB, so they go out to eat (and that tilefish looks really good right now!)

DH attempts to explain a decision he has made about working the store to SB.  There is "something they need to discuss later."  SB thinks he's gonna cut her loose.

• Like 8