Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

YJ is flashing back to her encounter with DH at the store and tells her driver to turn around and head back there.  DAMMIT.  SHE'S THE INTERLOPER THIS TIME, watching DH present the flowers to SB from outside?  But she doesn't go inside.  GOOD.

• Like 6
  • Rickroll'D 1

6 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

No kiss beginning.....interruption again by DH sister 

I am beginning to think Dae Hyun is to slow.. He needs to go in for the kill quicker, or we will forever have to wait for it. :fun:

• LOL 5

Another disappointment .....no kiss but it's love confession on rooftop :fullofhearts:. Ending on the rooftop 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 2

SB asks if DH knows the meaning of the tulips, and he says he does but gives a totally wrong answer.   Back to him learning in and STUPID SISTER INTERRUPTS A NEAR KISS.

After the sister incident, DH and SB try to back out of the store with baby steps while hiding the flowers.  LOL!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@cherkell

UGH! Why, Yeon Joo, WHY!?!? Stop interrupting!

Because they want our couple to still struggle. :dead:

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

Another disappointment .....no kiss but it's love confession on rooftop . Ending on the rooftop 

Oh MY! But wait! I thought this is a 19+ drama.

:surprisedwut:

Spoiler

Episode 14 and no kiss... but this is a naughty drama, huh?

2 minutes ago, Yuui said:

Because they want our couple to still struggle.

They want us to struggle as well!

:loolz:

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

Another disappointment .....no kiss but it's love confession on rooftop . Ending on the rooftop 

okay at least he confess but where is our 19+ drama? :lol:

• LOL 4

They want us to struggle as well!

I think it's more slowly killing us :criesariver:Come on PDnim just give us what we want!

4 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

okay at least he confess but where is our 19+ drama?

You have to think about it from the perspective of a 1800-centry romance novel.. Where giving someone a handkerchief is the same as giving your undying love to someone. 

• LOL 5

YJ tells Beeyotch Mom that she may have made a mistake tossing aside DH like that.  Mom lights into YJ for being crazy and YJ walks out on her.

Next day, DH arrives at the store before going to the HQ.  He's sweating and coughing and SB gives him grief for working while sick.  He leaves but SB knows there's something wrong.

At HQ again while thumbnails of his fellow branch owners give him congratulations.

EB's manager arrives at the store and SB is taken aback.

Appa is having a cucumber facial with EB, when SB calls and says get to the store NOW.

• Like 6

@ailanthus @Yuui

Still holding onto the hope that we'll get the 30 minutes kiss. PDnim needs to make up for the torture we're going through.

This drama is so tame... I just can't! I need to insert the pole dance emoticon because DUH!

:tenor:

• LOL 6

did we blam it on him talking to much or His clueless sister :joy:

15962876261596287580.gif

• LOL 6

@Ameera Ali

The whole world in this drama doesn't want Saet Byul and Dae Hyun to kiss.

:notsureifserious:

• LOL 6

Appa never took back the relax chair, as Eomma finds him in it with his cucumber face.  Eomma pulls him out of it and they fight.  She's pulling on his tshirt with her teeth LOL!

Manager-nim came to scold EB and then wants to give her a second chance.  Her other group members are there to welcome her back.

Director Cardboard Boy tasks DH with visiting a store with a difficult owner.   He thinks there nothing wrong there and then YJ shows up to "assist."  Yeah right.

The elderly store owner is not thrilled with corporate checking up on him and he pushes them out when DH falls off the steps trying to protect YJ again.

They're at a hospital getting his should checked out when DH starts coughing again, but he leaves instead of getting his shoulder checked out.

• Like 6

@cherkell

"Director Cardboard Boy".... I snorted out loud!

:loolz:

So Dae Hyun is just as stubborn as Saet Byul about staying in the hospital. *sigh*

• Like 2
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

:heart2beat:DH said SB is a special person to him and he asked her if he can be a special person to her. He knows the meaning of red tulips and asked her if she would accept it.

:onfirex: YJ is scheming and wants to get rid of SB.

Now I will watch beginning....lol

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

Stupid Sister is chatting up the tripe store owner as he is buying supplies for the Gang of Four's trip to China.  Except Appa isn't going with them.

LOL the 3 are so cute taking selfies at the airport all dressed up in vacation clothes.   Apparently they needed to leave from Gimpo instead of Incheon so they run out to catch a cab but bump into Jang-mi coming out of the airport.

Jang-mi calls appa.  Appa is shocked!

DH invites the elderly store owner to show him around his store.

Sister leaves with her friend when SB sees that she's stolen virtually all the day's sales from the cash drawer and goes mental.

Eomma and appa having a nice grill meal on the floor while watching old 7090 videos.  Eomma gives him crap about him whining about Jangmiahhhhh!  in his sleep.

YJ's mom calls Eomma and asks to meet!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3

Soooo...none of this :highonflowers:? WHY?!! :cries:.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Jillia 

I hope we see the kiss before he break every muscle in his body :joy:

15962883511596288314.gif

• LOL 7