Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

37 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Tuvi Girl

OMG! This is crazy but I understand. We're all desperate and hungry and thirsty for them to kiss. :D We have to wait for @Ming Lim to tell us whether it happens today or not.

@Yuui @Tuvi Girl

I actually like the idea of Saet Byul becoming a manager but also holding onto my wish for her to open her own flower store. Or maybe both.

and @Tuvi Girl I am a bit torn about it. On one hand I don't mind it, on the other hand I am wondering if Saet Byul is giving up her dream for comfort. it would be nice if she could pull off both. :sipsboba:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am worried about the rooftop scene. Look at the expression of SB when DH is about to tell him something. Obviously the set-up is romantic that's why I'm afraid we are about to be clowned again. I hope I'm wrong this time :(

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I guess DH need to figure out what he really want to do with his life. Funny when he told JY the lie about why he left the head courter I thought we finally heard his reason for managing the convenience store and that was his dream. But now we know he did it to "protect" his ex. It seems like he always have been putting other first. Maybe the reason  even we do not know what his dream in life his is because he never been thinking about that himself. I guess the next episodes we gonna see him finding this out as he jugle both working as an advisor and at the store. 

Anyone noticing SB said to both to DH and JW that they should do the work offer they got. both men seems like they where unsure about doing that but she pushed them to do it. But without hearing if that is what they really want. I think she really felt bad about them being in her mess and she kinda pushing them away in this way? 

• Like 5

Less than 2 hrs to BR yeay...  

I think the last scene on Episode 13 is asking her out on date.  I like that DH take time to properly court her. Their r/ship is built up on love and trust rather than lustful love like in typical romance drama. 

• Like 5

Dae Hyun aka Ji Chang Wook being like:

1596276484.gif

Source: DCGall

Me being like:

5f6f0453b568313455c9701227ac1f28.gif

Internally screaming for help!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

New photo by JCW’s agency.:wub:

4pjOl8f.jpg

Enjoy some nice fan art by Kafee.

HD7aQmx.jpg

9YqSAQ6.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I've been slacking off on my homework..lol...it's almost time for the new episode. So exciting. At least they seem to have a date...now they just need to :kisslevel:. I hope to see this :highonflowers: for this episode!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I’m so nervous over the rooftop scene. Why does both their faces look so serious in it. The article points out how dh needs to choose between the cs branch or the adviser job. I hope that’s not hinting at something. Would dh really go out of his way to prepare an event to make her happy only for him to turn around and give her bad news at the same event? Looks like it’s the special rooftop she always goes to too. Don’t let me down daehyun! 

• Like 6

@Tuvi Girl

Eeeek! I love how they release some older stills as well. :D I wonder though they never really got the scammer. So we probably have to let that go, right? Or did I miss it?

@B8lle

Only 1 more hour until the next episode and I'm so excited! :wow1: Let's hope we see a lot of this today: :highonflowers:

• Like 4

No matter how distressful the situation is, drama Backstreet Rookie never forgot the humor for every episode. That’s why I like this drama very much. It just makes my day brighter!

After more than 30 years, Jang Mi still looks so young? Is she the same actress that played the youth version of Jang Mi too?

raBUbFu.jpg

Am I the only one who is excited to see this character? I think her appearance will be fun.^_^

@Jillia I don’t want the scammer get caught because I still don’t want to see Saet-Byul can get her money back and move out of Dae-Hyun’s house. :phew:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Let's hope we see a lot of this today:

Yes please!!!!! :sparklyeyes:

I'm going to guess they'll address the scammer situation like in the last episodes. 

• Like 4

@Tuvi Girl

Yes, I think that's Ayumi, she is also a singer so it makes sense for her to be Jangmi. But she looks way too young, especially in comparison with Dae Hyun's parents.

@B8lle

We will see what they're going to do about it but also as @Tuvi Girl said Saet Byul won't be able to get her money back. So it could very well be that we won't find out about the outcome. :)

• Like 4

@ailanthus @Yuui

We're wearing our clown costumes since last week... :lol: We won't take it off until we get a kiss.

97590e3dc7d7d731862cda4deb19ae3a.jpg

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Aledare Omotola said:

So daehyun is a virgin. isn't he frustrated?

We don't know if he is, but it would be funny if he still was after 3 years with Yeon Joo. :D

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@ailanthus @Yuui

We're wearing our clown costumes since last week... :lol: We won't take it off until we get a kiss.

and it have to be a real one! No strange editing job. How Are Anime Figures Made? | Solaris Japan

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

No kiss beginning.....interruption again by DH sister 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

My ISP did some upgrades in the neighborhood overnight and now my internet is barely functioning.  Along with my brain.  I've logged onto SBS but it's lagging big time.  I'll try my best with a livecap but there may be some gaps.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

No kiss beginning.....interruption again by DH sister 

imageproxy-14.gif

• LOL 5