Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

@jeonghyang

OMG!!! I know they were about to kiss for sure and now Dae Hyun's mom is separating them.

:loolz:

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Jillia said:

@jeonghyang

OMG!!! I know they were about to kiss for sure and now Dae Hyun's mom is separating them.

Ohhhh yeah. I don't know if I'm amused or mad at Dae Hyun's mom. The moment they were interrupted I was like cursing. What the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck. 100.gif

I guess it's a wrong timing. The kiss is not meant to be. And added with the ending which is a damn CLIFFHANGER. 133.gif

I'm gonna expect something FRENCH KISSES to compensate those interruptions. 64.gif

Spoiler

8HrtCvO.gif

kcIZjvd.gif

That SMILE is too PRECIOUS. It can melt a STEEL and METAL. 

Ao0tOfH.gif

Spoiler

w7wXkcA.gif

Edited by MinLyn
A gentle reminder not to quote reaction gifs in your posts. Thank you.
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 3

@Jillia @Tuvi Girl

Now I don't think DH will kiss her beginning of ep 14 after seeing the preview.  Geez DH, how many times are you going to tease us and SB when you lean over her shoulder? 

It might be a confession on the roof top where the sisters used to go.  With my limited korean understanding, I think the voice over of DH saying something like I miss you.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

@jeonghyang I like that scene very much! :lol: They look so miserable but why did I laugh so much when seeing them sad? Ha ha...:joy:
Episode 13 is awesome. It makes me laugh and cry many times. :kiss_wink: 
I thought the cliffhanger would be Dae-Hyun seeing Saet-Byul hugging Ji Wook, but I’m glad it didn’t happen that way. We don’t have enough time for multiple third wheels anymore. :ilike:
I notice that Saet-Byul was closing her eyes at the end and soooooo ready for the kiss. Her feeling is just like our feelings. Can’t wait! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

39 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Loved:

1. The meta-ness of Dal-Shik singing the OSTs.
  2. The Director's dialogue being limited to single digit words
  3. The bully conflict being resolved entirely in one episode
  4. The Saet-Byul sorted out her situation by herself while listening to Dae-Hyun's words about honesty
  5. Ji Wook leaving for the proverbial Hollywood, with three episodes left we don't need anymore kinks in the  OTP loveline.

I was laughing so hard when DS started singing OSTs ( Love the meta!!!!!) and when DH and SB getting "separated":loolz: 

It's such a good episode. Can't wait for tomorrow

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Ming Lim

We're getting rick-roll'd big time in this drama.

:saitama:

But my heart is beating so fast just seeing the gifs of Dae Hyun stepping closer to Saet Byul. Who is going to interrupt them now? Dae Hyun's dad? :lol:

Btw, thank you for sending me the IG name. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm jamaican and I didn't find it offensive by the way that dal shik was representing jamaicans at all I actually find it funny and liked the fact that they included us as a part of the show.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

I'm busy today so I haven't watched yet. But no kiss??? :onfirex: I will wait tomorrow to watch 2 episodes at once!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, lavishhair extensionss said:

I'm jamaican and I didn't find it offensive by the way that dal shik was representing jamaicans at all I actually find it funny and liked the fact that they included us as a part of the show.

Same here. I'm Jamaican too. I didn't have a problem with it either.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, lavishhair extensionss said:

Thank you for saying that.  Wish people are a bit more open minded  like you.  Welcome to this thread. 

I think the first hug when SB was beaten up, it was more touching  and deep than the hug he gave her when she was upset about the video.  You can see DH pain when he saw SB injury and it has a bit of teary eyes and also SB cries more on that one.  

As we all  know how they fool us with previews, the ending of ep14 won't be the rooftop one so there will be another cliffhanger of our couple.......which I will fast forward again to find out if we are getting a kiss or not.  :please:

I think KYJ is the only actress that can make me cry or feel emotional whenever I see her crying scene.  It started from Moon Embrace the sun when Yeo JIngoo came to see her when she was sick.  :cries:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, JiMerlin said:

I'm busy today so I haven't watched yet. But no kiss???  I will wait tomorrow to watch 2 episodes at once!!! 

But I heard it's gonna be a very good and emotional episode. :fullofhearts:

• Like 5

Drama Backstreet Rookie is forced to be rated 19+ by KCSC, and all we have seen in episode 13 are a few hugs and two almost kiss scenes. I wish the production team give us bed scene for every episode so that this drama truly deserves to be rated 19+. :lol:
I wonder why Jang Mi is in Korea but not China. I think her appearance has some significant impact to Dae-Hyun and Saet-Byul’s relationship. We always thought Jang Mi has some influence on Dae-Hyun’s parents’ relationship only, but I think it might be more complicated than that. The storyline will have a climax, and I think Jang Mi character will cause some separation to our main leads. -_-

• LOL 6

BTS of episode 12 subbed.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDT2CHQJUiV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@Jillia

I wish we could see how they come up with the whole high five, shoulder bump and hip bump.  Glad we got to see the hip bump and it looks like KYJ who suggests it.  I also want to see how they come up with their sign language as it's not easy one.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the thread, @lavishhair extensionss and @MsMinnieFran! :D And thank you for your input, love hearing a different point of view on Dalsik's style.

@Ming Lim

I also wish we would get more and longer bts videos. :D And YES, please, I want to know about the sign language!

:cutekitty:

• Like 5

Is it a parody of “Romeo and Juliet” ?

Why does it give me a feeling of that movie? Ha ha...:joy:

MeogUXQ.jpg

• LOL 6

:spitswater:What the heck was that!!:isannoyed: I was all happy and rose-tinted over us almost getting there.. and then I am hit buy the worst preview ever, and know I am doubting everything again!!!! :smashes:

And Yeon Joo! Get a reality check and stop meddling!! :kicks:

• LOL 7

19 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

I wonder why Jang Mi is in Korea but not China. I think her appearance has some significant impact to Dae-Hyun and Saet-Byul’s relationship. We always thought Jang Mi has some influence on Dae-Hyun’s parents’ relationship only, but I think it might be more complicated than that. The storyline will have a climax, and I think Jang Mi character will cause some separation to our main leads. -_-

Oh! no, don't tell me they will not get together until the last episode if they have to develop the story of Jang Mi and Daehyun's parents.  All those articles even say that viewers are waiting for the lead couple to confess for weeks.  DH has nothing to do with the relationship of Jang Mi and his parents.  I think DH mum will be more understanding as she really loves SB.  

If we are not getting a romance until the end, then I will need to complain to KYJ, JCW and PDmin saying the drama will bring joy, laugh and ease our stress because BR is making us more stressed, frustrated, losing sleep :cries3:

• LOL 8

@Tuvi Girl

Separated by the nanny you mean? Didn't Juliet's nanny pull her away from Romeo as well?

:loolz:

• LOL 5

@Ming Lim Jang Mi shows up after scandals and articles about Eun-Byul, Sae-Byul and their deceased Dad were widespread. What does it mean? I think she might come back to Korea to pick up her long lost daughters to China after hearing some news about them? And her presence can cause some conflict to Saet-Byul and Dae-hyun’s relationship when Dae-hyun’s dad still has a crush on her. I just guess...This drama is quite unpredictable sometimes. I think it will be interesting and unexpected in terms of Jang Mi’s appearance. She looks quite young in the preview of episode 14, so she can be at the age of Saet-Byul’s mom, right? :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3

2 hours ago, Ming Lim said:

I think we don't need that much screen time of Dalsik and Geumbi.  

At this pace we will get a kiss between Dalsik and Geum before we get one between Dae Hyun and Saet Byul. :sweats:(But I liked their interaction in this episode :wub:)

2 hours ago, Ale _ida said:

OMG this is a roller coaster of emotion as always 

So I searched the meaning of red tulip and this is what I found :

Red Tulips

Their deep red hues evoke feelings of passion, love, and lust – making them an especially popular choice for new, younger couples. They can also mean“believe me,” or “my feelings are true.” So the next time you're trying to “woo” the person you admire, send them an alluring bouquet of red tulips.

IT MEANS WE CAN EXPECT SOMETHING TOMORROW RIGHT??!!!!??

Oh nice, and I would have thought we were moving towards it, but then I saw the preview and I am getting the feeling that we won't even get a kiss. :rip:

1 hour ago, Ming Lim said:

I saw next episodes preview.  On the rootop for their date night, what did DH say?  Both kind of look serious and not sure what YJ said to SB at the hospital.  We need english sub.  Are they officially a couple or not?  DH seems serious. 

No, but they are talking to each other like they are in one. :headbang: Saet Byuls whole speech about having trust and faith in Dae Hyun is the way spouses talk with each other. 

@Tuvi Girl @Jillia Yes totally Romeo and Juliet. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2