Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

@Ming Lim

With them it feels natural. :D It's never weird or artificial when they come up with their own little gestures. I love it so much! And you can see the joy in their eyes. I love how much fun they had filming this drama. People can't take that away from them.

@ailanthus

Me neither. I'm looking forward to all their scenes.

:omg:

Just because I love how they're already close, as your post showed, but they're getting even closer.

:fullofhearts:

And yes Neulbo needs to be back! We haven't forgotten him!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Ming Lim my pleasure dear and hope we can get what we want (*cough* kiss) :lol:

@Jillia yes me too, it's pd-nim and writer-nim fault to make us hungry for all their scene (notes without interruption) :lol:

oh yes one of the important things is JCW and KYJ were able to filming with a lot of fun and I'm glad to know that and it's a pleasure to watch different various side of them as actors

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I'm watching it live but I can't bring myself to check if there's a kiss or not. I might not be able to watch at all if I found out there's no kiss because of disappointment LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

I mean I understand the confusion with BR... you know you can basically cut the tension between Saet Byul and Dae Hyun.

Credit: @ailanthus

Ssssh... it's 19+ drama!

I mean you are right. I close my eyes every time lol but seriously their chemistry is over the top. I'm blushing like crazy 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

56 minutes ago, Jillia said:

True! :D Like @Tuvi Girl said most of the time it's hard to predict what's gonna happen. So kudos to them for making us doubt everything.

Yea, it like an unsolvable puzzle, where the pieces doesn't fit. Puzzle Piece GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@iheartkyj @Yuui

The thread now everytime we don't get a kiss:

CelebratedDiscreteIberianmole-small.gif

But then the thread when we finally get a kiss:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@Ming Lim

I love that Kim Yoo Jung does have such a deep understanding of her character and it makes me sad to read though that she is often misunderstood. But I like how positively she takes it. :D

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@Ming Lim

I love that Kim Yoo Jung does have such a deep understanding of her character and it makes me sad to read though that she is often misunderstood. But I like how positively she takes it. :D

Yes it's sad to know that she gets misunderstood. Whenever she takes on a project even her fans would criticize her instead of supporting her. Just like when they announced that she was in talks for this drama, a lot of fans didn't want her to do it because of the webtoon. I think her mum has to step in and wrote to believe in the actress KYJ and the drama will not be same as webtoon.

• Like 5

@Ming Lim

I never really see the similarity. :lol: But it's definitely fun to see with what people come up with.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Article about the hug scene in ep 13.:fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSX6B-JS0q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chang-wook & Kim Yoo-jung's affectionate 'hug of consolation' was spotted in 'Convenience Store Saet Byul'.

With only 4 episodes left until the final episode of the SBS Fri/Sat drama 'Convenience Store Saet Byul', Choi Dae-hyun (Ji Chang-wook) & Jung Saet-byul (Kim Yoo-jung) are drawing a heartwarming love line, raising curiosity about the next story.

In the last broadcast, Dae-hyun was seen conscious of Saet-byul, who went from 'part-timer' to a 'special person'. Dae-hyun unwittingly called Saet-byul a 'special person' & was jealous of her being with Kang Ji-wook (Kim Min-kyu).

The image of Dae-hyun, who has already permeated Saet-byul, is drawing keen attention from viewers when he will realize his mind. Meanwhile, the production team of 'Convenience Store Saet Byul' unveiled the affectionate hugs of Dae-hyun & Saet-byul ahead of the 13th episode on July 31, raising expectations for the show.

In the photo released, Dae-hyun warmly hugs Saet-byul, who was alone in the warehouse, to convey warmth. While looking at Saet-byul with affectionate eyes, you can also feel Dae-hyun's feelings toward her from his warm embrace.

Saet-byul's eyes were moistened by the consolation of Dae-hyun. Her eyes looking at Dae-hyun with tears in them seem to contain numerous stories. It adds to the question of why Saet-byul was swallowing her tears alone in a convenience store warehouse & what kind of power she might have faced.

Dae-hyun, who warmly hugged Saet-byul in the dark, was expected to comfort her. The two will share their feelings & portray a closer relationship than before. Rumor has it that Ji Chang-wook & Kim Yoo-jung exchanged glances & acted enthusiastically in the emotions of Choi Dae-hyun & Jung Sae-byeol in the drama.

Dae-hyun's comfort hug, which will move viewers in front of the TV, can be seen in the 13th episode of SBS' Fri/Sat drama 'Convenience Store Saet Byul', which airs at 10pm tonight.

Looks like he will push YJ away based on the still cuts on BR website

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/backstreetrookie/visualboard/64545?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=418060

Edited by Ming Lim
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Is this even a question lololol someone posted on that forum saw the comment, tempted to reply

lets do it for funnnnn

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

It's Friday everyone! :D Finally we get the new episodes and will find out if PDnim stops torturing us by waiting for some sort of skinship.

:issohappy:

• Like 5

Happy Anime GIFs | Tenor It's Friday!! Today will we get a kiss, a hug or a drawn line between Dae Hyun and Yeon Joo?:please:

@kdrama It's a question :innocent: But a redundant one. :Megalol:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

@Yuui

We need something! But I also hope Dae Hyun is gonna draw a line between him and Yeon Joo. She only feels suddenly the need to fix things because he gave it all up for her. Not because she genuinely loves him. From the beginning she called Dae Hyun when she needed him, like picking up her car. That's not love! 

:kitty:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Jillia It is no way that Dae Hyun will go back, but I am interested in how he will draw the line. I am just hoping that he will not be wish-y-wash-y about it.

And I really want this akagami no shirayuki-hime | Tumblr | Snow white with the red hair ...  but I can settle for something like this. :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

Pin oleh Chloe Wu di Akagami no Shirayukihime | Ilustrasi, Animasi ...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Yuui

Oh my heart!

:takemymoney:

Yes PLEASE! I need it like air!

:bashful:

• LOL 4

@Jillia I think if we all pinch in we would be able to pay PDnim enough to make it happen. :Megalol:

Image - 607783] | Neon Genesis Evangelion | Know Your Meme

• LOL 4