Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

9 hours ago, Ming Lim said:

Since we are almost at the end of BR, it would be nice to know where everyone is from. 

I live in the west coast of Canada so it's like 6am when I watch BR live but it's worth it. I even subscribe to free VIP as I can't wait.

I'm from Indonesia.

Same with you, I also subscribe for a VIP account because I can't wait. Waiting a week is already frustrating, that is my limit and I can't torture myself further.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

Double standards much, executed by knetz:

I mean I think all the things people were complaining about as well because students don't like to be told that they shouldn't smoke and they should go to school instead. Or that someone with a fake ID got caught in the end... All that isn't mentioned and they make things up to make this drama look like the worst one in the k-industry. Well guess what? It's making money... even from the bad promotion. :P

and @Tuvi Girl To me it seems like they only reviewed one or two episodes of 12 episodes available, so it must mean that peoples complaining was the main reason for all this hoopla. (I just hope this isn't the new way for haters and netizens to shut things down,)

3 hours ago, B8lle said:

I'm on the west of US, so BR starts at 6am for me (during working hours :(, so I have to wait till I get off). 

Just sighing and rolling my eyes with this nonsense of controversies. There's always going to be haters and bad apples no matter what anybody does, they seem to have too much time on their hands and got nothing better to do. I'm just glad they've finished the show. Ad we can enjoy the last 4 episodes. And WHEN they do WIN awards at the end (hopefully they do, I'm expecting they do) the haters can take a hike :tounge_wink:!

Fighting BR!!!

New still cuts...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDPyhORJmPY/?igshid=1hpzuvgd9kv8r

and @Ming Lim @B8lle I love the stills, even though it does seem like it won't generate a kiss. :expressionless: But the second still they are looking so serious towards someone or something. It is almost like they are hold hostage in a action movie, or the police have arrived to arrest one of them. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

PDnim!!! In webtoon DH and SB kisses a lot! They kiss on the floor of the convenient store and have a longggg kiss in the bed. Can we have one of these kisses in ep 13? :7555_attack:

• Like 2
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 4

It looks like they are going to kiss, but suddenly a third wheel appears. Director Cho, Yeon Joo, Ji Wook, manager Bae, or Dal-Sik that might interrupt the 2 lovebirds?

Czk9LIS.jpg

:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Tuvi Girl The only good thing I am taking from it; is that they don't look happy. Kyaa GIFs | Tenor  as a fan girl there is so much meaning to that. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, bomnie said:

What is this story with BR being a 19+ program? Is it real? :joy: 

say whaaat - when the instrouctor give us a homework in weekend ...Is this true? Big nonsense. What are the basis of thieir category? Some drama even has  bedscene and torrid kissing they dont bother to say anything???

BR is romcom and its very faraway from the webtoon. Are they even watching? :confused: Hmmmmm i smell something fishy, somebody might be doing some sabotaging here   :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Yuui said:

@Tuvi Girl The only good thing I am taking from it; is that they don't look happy. 

Maybe the Traffic Light girls may appear at that moment too. Who else could make them look so serious and unhappy? :unamused:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

Other dramas: full on kissing, bed scene... rated 15... that's okay....

Backstreet Rookie: we got a 2 second kiss, a kiss in a dream scene, a real hug and they didn't even hold hands or anything yet...

RATED 19+

There's a difference between dumb and stupid you can fix dumb but ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

@Tuvi Girl @Yuui @Fandomized Q

The new stills....:bashful:

But who could interrupt? Anyone from Dalsik to Traffic Light Girls to Yeon Joo.

:what!:

On another note though: they look good together and standing so close. This drama couple is gonna be the death for me. 

:please:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The new stills....

On another note though: they look good together and standing so close. This drama couple is gonna be the death for me. 

Ikr. They are standing so close to each other.... What has this drama/couple done to me. I get ridiculously excited over a tiny detail that they are so close to each other :byebye2:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The new stills....

THis the time again that i want all supporting cast to be killed:joy:, Few episode left and their kiss will be interrupted what a Genius Idea Directornim :smirk:

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, Fandomized Q said:

Ikr. They are standing so close to each other.... What has this drama/couple done to me. I get ridiculously excited over a tiny detail that they are so close to each other 

It's the anticipation. We've reached the stage of we're happy when we get handholding. A Jane Austen novel in 19+ drama.

:saitama:

2 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

THis the time again that i want all supporting cast to be killed:joy:, Few episode left and their kiss will be interrupted what a Genius Idea Directornim :smirk:

I feel like it's gonna be either Yeon Joo or somebody completely random.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Who could interrupt? Maybe Dalshik.

He might appear at wrong time again. Then DH will immediately gives him a banana juice and whatever the best food of the store to send him away.

Then of course DH will continue his on going business...:2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

@JiMerlin

For food... as always. That's the main reason why Dalsik would show up.:isannoyed:

Or if it's Yeon Joo to turn everything back to normal. But Dae Hyun doesn't look shocked enough for it to be her. 

:sweating:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Is this true? Big nonsense. What are the basis of thieir category? Some drama even has  bedscene and torrid kissing they dont bother to say anything???

BR is romcom and its very faraway from the webtoon. Are they even watching? :confused: Hmmmmm i smell something fishy, somebody might be doing some sabotaging here   :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately it isn't April fools :brokenheart:

1 hour ago, Tuvi Girl said:

Maybe the Traffic Light girls may appear at that moment too. Who else could make them look so serious and unhappy? :unamused:

and @Jillia @Fandomized Q @kiefshi1056 @JiMerlin

I hope it isn’t the traffic light gang, can’t see it being Yeon Joo though. I am intriged :glasses: 

I am at this moment holding on to it being the police.

1.       It can be about the one that scammed Saet Byul

2.       It can be about the guy trying to get money from Dae Hyun because of the expired food.

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

It's the anticipation. We've reached the stage of we're happy when we get handholding. A Jane Austen novel in 19+ drama.

I feel like it's gonna be either Yeon Joo or somebody completely random.

Yea, it is a Jane Auston novel; where wild eyes are seen as lustful. Which technically mean that every time Dae Hyun have grabbed on to Saet Byul’s hand it is the same as making out. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

This BTS photo is cute. It looks like Dae-Hyun and Ji Wook is a pair here. :lol:

aZZ5FyQ.jpg

• LOL 7

12 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

This BTS photo is cute. It looks like Dae-Hyun and Ji Wook is a pair here. :lol:

The "If Backstreet Rookie was a BL" :joy:

Although by Ji Chang Wook’s fisted hand it can also be read as don't get too close to my girl. sakura card captors gifs | WiffleGif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6