Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

16 minutes ago, coolstarlet said:

the dinner scene they filmed last night is just them two.. Im just.... i give up. Not to jump the gun but after everything the girly and her mom did to him, his parents, and saetbyul he’s going to eat dinner with her alone.. yea saetbyul please move on he’s not worth it lol get the ten years you wasted on him back and start a new life. Maybe jiwook was right and daehyun was just using her to get over yeonjoo. This truly in an unpredictable comic romance. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLRlexpAK3/?igshid=12bvhp4dknb9r

I’m still trying to have hope on pd and writer nim. They often tricked us with socmed photos, remember the scene in the beach we thought that would be a break up scene turns out completely different and it was just a flashback.

I really hope this one too. I don’t think it’s possible for them to let the some photos out to reveal the next plot. 

I’m trying to be positive but the anxiety is killing me 

:sweating:

I think this is the last time for me to follow an ongoing drama...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m sure there will be some climax of the storyline that may happen in the upcoming episodes. Don’t be surprised if Dae-hyun have a dinner with Yeon Joo, and Saet-Byul cooks a meal for Puppy at his house. :sweat_smile:

Based on @paengbo Instagram (the scriptwriter), she is definitely on Dae-Byul team, so don’t worry that the main leads won’t end up together. ^_^

RDqgej5.jpg

YqEyEGR.png

3IimOKb.png

• Like 6

@Yuui @Ale _ida

Same here! I know the drama is YELLING this is moving to Daebyul now but still why is Yeon Joo disturbing the picture. I get it when they'll have dinner and Dae Hyun and Yeon Joo will finish off the last thing that connects them: him taking the blame for her. But anything beyond that is just too much when we only got 4 episodes left.

:smashes:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Ale _ida said:

I’m still trying to have hope on pd and writer nim. They often tricked us with socmed photos, remember the scene in the beach we thought that would be a break up scene turns out completely different and it was just a flashback.

I really hope this one too. I don’t think it’s possible for them to let the some photos out to reveal the next plot. 

Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end… (I think) Praying For You GIFs | Tenor 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

52 minutes ago, Ale _ida said:

I don’t think this particular scene is a flashback bc of the way daehyun’s hair is styled..  It could be an imagination/dream sequence but then again why would that even be necessary in the last episode? Just a waste of scene time. Im annoyed that he’s having dinner with yeonjoo at all even if they made amends. In most cases no partner would ever be comfortable with their significant other having dinner alone with an ex (an ex from a long term serious relationship) and their break up wasn’t even that long ago.. so are dh and sb even together in the final episode? Bc this makes no sense imo. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, coolstarlet said:

I don’t think this particular scene is a flashback bc of the way daehyun’s hair is styled..  It could be an imagination/dream sequence but then again why would that even be necessary in the last episode? Just a waste of scene time. Im annoyed that he’s having dinner with yeonjoo at all even if they made amends. In most cases no partner would ever be comfortable with their significant other having dinner alone with an ex (an ex from a long term serious relationship) and their break up wasn’t even that long ago.. so are dh and sb even together in the final episode? Bc this makes no sense imo. 

and @Jillia

:headbang:  If they are going to waist time on Yeon Joo I do really hope we get a bed scene with Dae Hyun and Saet Byul (at least a make out scene!) as compensation. :please:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

A few scenes in ep 11 and 12 already showed us how the roles were reversed. Eg. DH gave flowers to SB earlier and later SB gave flowers to DH. So I read the dinner scene as a reverse. DH giving closure to the r/s with YJ by going to a dinner to eat what she likes but telling her she needs someone more suitable and it’s not him. 

They have been quite clever with these plot devices so I’m keeping my hopes up. Anyway DH and SB will surely be together. How they do so is just unpredictable. :P

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5

8 minutes ago, Mizzy said:

A few scenes in ep 11 and 12 already showed us how the roles were reversed. Eg. DH gave flowers to SB earlier and later SB gave flowers to DH. So I read the dinner scene as a reverse. DH giving closure to the r/s with YJ by going to a dinner to eat what she likes but telling her she needs someone more suitable and it’s not him. 

They have been quite clever with these plot devices so I’m keeping my hopes up. Anyway DH and SB will surely be together. How they do so is just unpredictable. :P

:Megathanks: For giving me some peace of mind. Although I am a bit worried about the scene… will it mean that we are still having this problem unsolved until episode 15/16? :sweats:

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Mizzy said:

Let's hope that's the case! :D

It would also show character development on Dae Hyun's part. He isn't stupid. He was always diplomatic, especially when he told Yeon Joo not to play with employees' lives so easily. I think he will just do the same but still send a message loud and clear Yeon Joo's way.

• Like 6

Thanks @Mizzy for your insights. 
I think the story of the drama is about the revolution of Dae-Hyun’s feelings for Saet-Byul from distrust :unamused: to love :kiss_wink:.

kOKBpyy.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I'm so hungry for Saet Byul and Dae Hyun to kiss I'm desperately watching their old drama kisses.

:tenor:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

@Jillia I wish someone could make a fan version of them kissing by cutting together scenes from their other dramas:sparklyeyes: You know like they do with chinese fan-fic videos. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Yuui said:

@Jillia I wish someone could make a fan version of them kissing by cutting together scenes from their other dramas You know like they do with chinese fan-fic videos. 

That would be amazing! We really need all the material we can have until Daebyul kiss in the drama itself. It better be good! Like hopefully neither KYJ, JCW nor the writer and PDnim will care now about the haters and just give us a juicy kiss.

:bashful:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Jillia Yes, s***w the Knetizens! :innocent:  Although if we want it steamy and hot, and not get band we would have to wait until episode 16. :sweats:

• Like 5

Just to let you know..  there is voting in iqiy ig story  to select manager choi and Kang Aji...  Manager is leading at 66%. Fighting

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 minute ago, Yuui said:

@Jillia Yes, s***w the Knetizens! :innocent:  Although if we want it steamy and hot, and not get band we would have to wait until episode 16.

Can we hope for something similar like the shower kiss... you know that was hot and I believe Dae Hyun got the passion in him for a steamy kiss.

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Mizzy said:

yes they won't be clowning us that hard right? :lol:

@Jillia @Yuui DaeByul couple is really meant to be an annoying couple because make us frustrasted and desperate to see their romance

Ea99nseUwAEFkUo?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Pinkdaisie46 said:

Just to let you know..  there is voting in iqiy ig story  to select manager choi and Kang Aji...  Manager is leading at 66%. Fighting

I like Puppy but I want Kim Min Kyu and Kim Yoo Jung to have their own drama. I'm on Manager Choi team all the way.

:cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • Rickroll'D 1

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Can we hope for something similar like the shower kiss... you know that was hot and I believe Dae Hyun got the passion in him for a steamy kiss.

:please: steamy shower scene? Yes, please!  ..and it can lead in to other hot stuff.. Anime Blush GIFs | Tenor

11 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

yes they won't be clowning us that hard right? :lol:

@Jillia @Yuui DaeByul couple is meant to be annoying couple because make us frustrasted and desperate to see their romance

At some time PDnim and writers must run out of methods to frustrate us and just give up and give us what we want, right? Honey Ouran Highschool Host Club GIF - Honey ...

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1