Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

Did DH feeling for SB change too quickly?

SB has been around DH for quite sometime now. They are close and comfortable around each other. She is able to makes him smile most of the time and she cared, accompanied and support him without asking anything in return. Of course, she has feeling for him and wished that he could return her feeling, but she never put any burden on him for that. Everytime she did something for him she will find excuse that it was for the store sales or in order to be promoted to official part timer. It really is very easy to fall for a girl like SB if you are single and spend many times with her.

Did DH treat SB like a little sister before? Before he break up with YJ, he could only care for her like family and most of their interactions I would say that he see her as an important partner. But after the break up, with the foundation of their feeling already strongly established, the feeling can easily develop to romantic feeling

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Jcw and hsh were filming together last night.. The op mentions a restaurant (?) so they filmed a scene there... even in the last episode we can’t escape dh+yj.. this is why I didn’t want dh going back to the office job bc that means he’s going to be around yeonjoo when he should be stuck to saetbyul! (If you guys remember jcw and hsh also filmed together a couple weeks ago when he was wearing his suit).  if dh and yj made amends that’s great but why do we still need more of them? I hope it’s just a short company dinner scene w/ the other office workers bc i will not accept anything else. He shouldn’t be around his ex and having dinner alone with her even if it’s work related idc. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLC_zChAAz/?igshid=1qufki63gbr0

the still cuts of saetbyul and jiwook.. she’s cooking him food at his house? Why?! If its not a scene that was edited out then I’m truly giving up.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

It looks like DH is someone who is dedicated when in a relationship but also moves on quickly after breakup. Didn’t he move on quite quickly after his first breakup? Looks up he fell in love with YJ a few months after he broke up. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Really, do we need another episode of DH being jealous of Jiwook by making SB staying at his place? We only have 4 episode left and yet the lead couple have not even confessed their feelings. 

If the writer wanted to show that DH got really jealous, then they should have make him break up much earlier as it's much better to seea jealous DH than DH keep saying Yeonju-ssi,.Yeonju-ssi  all the time. Looks like we are not done with Yeonju-ssi till last episode as we just saw some BTS pictures.

I didn't like the idea of him going back to the headquarters 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Oh nooo...  I got scared after seeing YJ still filming.  What if the writer give a plot twist...  

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I'm gonna loose my sleep again <_<:saitama:

Le sigh...  I thought  last week would be the final time we'll see all the love triangles.  

:cries:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

Not to be mean to Yeon Joo but all she wants is someone to take the fall for her again if needed. :P ... No but seriously? How could she not know why Dae Hyun really left? She really never knew him apparently. And yes, I think her little bubble will disappear because in no way will Dae Hyun take her back. :lol:

@ailanthus

Poor Puppy! I like his extended cameo but still... he is so friendzoned. I just hope he won't end up like Seung Joon (He won't I'm sure!) and he will leave the field with his head held up high like the good friend he was and is and will let Saet Byul and Dae Hyun be happy. :D

I think she is suppressing her own faults and is having a hard time understanding what is hurtful. That is why I think she is getting there because of Dae Hyun's mom. 

But I am really hoping that Dae Hyun will be breaking that glass bubbel at the beginning of episode 13. 

17 hours ago, ailanthus said:

@Ming Lim this one dear?

@Jillia @Ming Lim :cutekitty: I think we all are thinking just god dammit kiss the girl!! Barbie Kiss GIF - Barbie Kiss Couple - Discover & Share GIFs But it's true this drama never gives us what we want at the moment we think we want it. :whytho:

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote images, gifs and videos in your posts. Thank you.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

I think Saet Byul is there cooking for him as a thank you for helping her dear Mr BB cream Choi make famous the CS and for helping EB. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Fandomized Q said:

I'm gonna loose my sleep again <_<

Le sigh...  I thought  last week would be the final time we'll see all the love triangles.  

Now I can't even fall asleep after seeing this. Lol, I don't know why I'm upset over a drama. I think it's because we want DH & SB to be together so badly.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Jillia @Ming Lim it's my pleasure dear

hahaha I don't think they will have a kiss after that, but still love their gaze and the tension and I think the kiss will be in different scene but hopefully we will get the kiss on ep 13/14

ouchhh the still cuts hahhaa let's wait and see

anyway I love DH gaze when SB told him about how she want to be a manager like him

995A22485F1C87E306 cr as labeled

• Like 2
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

Now I can't even fall asleep after seeing this. Lol, I don't know why I'm upset over a drama. I think it's because we want DH & SB to be together so badly.

We are so deprived of DH/SB, we are getting desperate now.

:crymeme:

I'm personally not a fan of love triangles, so 12 episodes of that is more than I can take :sweatingbullets: I like it when otp becomes a power couple that solve things together... 

I hope this won't lead to a drop in the ratings again. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Fandomized Q said:

We are so deprived of DH/SB, we are getting desperate now.

I'm personally not a fan of love triangles, so 12 episodes of that is more than I can take :sweatingbullets: I like it when otp becomes a power couple that solve things together... 

I hope this won't lead to a drop in the ratings again. 

Aahhhh so true. The still cuts and the fact that JCW and HSH still had a shoot yesterday give us anxiety. Hope they won’t drag the love triangle for too long it just makes people losing their interest.

I think DH will push YJ for good and the fact that DH back to HO will only show us the growing respect from YJ to DH before and after break up and the character development from DH that he can defend himself more and stay true to his principles.

#fingercrossed

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Ale _ida said:

Aahhhh so true. The still cuts and the fact that JCW and HSH still had a shoot yesterday give us anxiety. Hope they won’t drag the love triangle for too long it just makes people losing their interest.

I think DH will push YJ for good and the fact that DH back to HO will only show us the growing respect from YJ to DH before and after break up and the character development from DH that he can defend himself more and stay true to his principles.

#fingercrossed

Yes!!! Fingers crossed!!!!! At least the Ep 13 teaser keeps me hoping for the best

:happydance:

• Like 7

This drama keeps giving me anxiety!

On one hand I'm sure we don't need to worry about Yeon Joo and Dae Hyun going back to her. On the other hand I know that one drama existed which pulled off this plottwist. Soooo...

:nomeme:

We only got 4 episodes left we need them for a lot of kissing and dating.

:saitama:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Ming Lim said:

and @Fandomized Q @Ale _ida

Yea, I didn't want to see or know about it. :Furious:Can we just not do the Yeon Joo wants Dae Hyun back thing. (I have faith in you PDnim for staying away from this love-triangle stereotypical drama story line) 

Faith user leap GIF - Find on GIFER

1 hour ago, ailanthus said:

@Jillia @Ming Lim it's my pleasure dear

hahaha I don't think they will have a kiss after that, but still love their gaze and the tension and I think the kiss will be in different scene but hopefully we will get the kiss on ep 13/14

ouchhh the still cuts hahhaa let's wait and see

anyway I love DH gaze when SB told him about how she want to be a manager like him

cr as labeled

and @Jillia @Ming Lim

:isannoyed:They better give us a kiss in episode 13, I am so tired of the boogie traps and pitfalls. :kicks:How can it be so hard to give us a 3min long kissing scene? 599 Saint Seiya Gifs - Gif Abyss  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

@Yuui

We need at least another 3 minute making out session to make up for the 8 to 9 episodes of Yeon Joo treating Dae Hyun like a dog. I'm not here for another episode of Yeon Joo realizing she kicked out a really good boyfriend.

Even though, I don't find the whole "I take the blame for you because I love you" plot not romantic at all. I think it's actually part of the toxicity in their relationship.

Spoiler

It also reminds me of Kang Maru taking the blame in "The Innocent Man". LIKE NOPE! Girls and boys out there... don't ever take the blame for your loved ones it's not good or romantic.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

the dinner scene they filmed last night is just them two.. Im just.... i give up. Not to jump the gun but after everything the girly and her mom did to him, his parents, and saetbyul he’s going to eat dinner with her alone.. yea saetbyul please move on he’s not worth it lol get the ten years you wasted on him back and start a new life. Maybe jiwook was right and daehyun was just using her to get over yeonjoo. This truly in an unpredictable comic romance. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLRlexpAK3/?igshid=12bvhp4dknb9r

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

We need at least another 3 minute making out session to make up for the 8 to 9 episodes of Yeon Joo treating Dae Hyun like a dog. I'm not here for another episode of Yeon Joo realizing she kicked out a really good boyfriend.

Even though, I don't find the whole "I take the blame for you because I love you" plot not romantic at all. I think it's actually part of the toxicity in their relationship.

Reveal hidden contents

It also reminds me of Kang Maru taking the blame in "The Innocent Man". LIKE NOPE! Girls and boys out there... don't ever take the blame for your loved ones it's not good or romantic.

:hypehype:Yes, I wouldn't mind if we got a whole episode, they can set a new world record in longest kissing scene :innocent:

Spoiler

:fear: no, no, no I really don't need a repeat of The Innocent Man, one version is enough. 

26 minutes ago, coolstarlet said:

the dinner scene they filmed last night is just them two.. Im just.... i give up I’m done with this show lol https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLRlexpAK3/?igshid=12bvhp4dknb9r

I really really didn’t need that BTS scene. :smashes: But maybe he is giving her advice on her on going relationship with Seung Joon. Rihanna svela il genere del suo nuovo album e confessa come mai ha ... I am not freaking out.. Freaking GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 4
  • LOL 3