Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tuvi Girl said:

Rocking the mullet before it was fashionable again. The man's an innovator.

I want Yeon-Joo's mom destroyed, bankrupted, and saddled with nut allergies. It's been a long time since anything hit me with a visceral punch like the scene with Dae-Hyun's mom and dad. I could feel their shame and humiliation.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

@Tuvi Girl

My own cheeks are hurting just looking at the picture. But at the same time any skin contact between Dae Hyun and Saet Byul... I'm here for it!

:transforms:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Dae Hyun is the King rickrolling Saet Byul. :lol: Poor girl! When he finally calls her pretty and tells her he loves her she won't believe it.

Saet Byul will be like eddy Best can you believe this GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs and ask were the camera is at. :joy:

@Tuvi Girl This time it went on for ages, I hope for Kim Yoo Jung's sake that they did one take. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

So SB is back at DH house. What kind of moments we will get with these two in the same house. Will DH mum be ok that SB still lives with them when they start dating. Oh! Boy, I'm getting excited now for the rest of the episodes 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Ming Lim

And now Dae Hyun can't complain because he told Saet Byul to "come home".

touched.gif

@Yuui

I would LOVE an iconic THE OFFICE scene. Saet Byul looking straight in the camera like "Yeah, right." :lol:

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

So SB is back at DH house. What kind of moments we will get with these two in the same house. Will DH mum be ok that SB still lives with them when they start dating. Oh! Boy, I'm getting excited now for the rest of the episodes 

Oh, she will just tell them to get married then hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I just hope they keep this as a romantic moment. :fullofhearts:

PlHxW9Y.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@vaelya @Ming Lim

Does Dae Hyun's mom know now that he and Yeon Joo broke up? :lol: But she already accepted Saet Byul as her daughter anyways... she only needs to add the in law. :P

1 minute ago, Yuui said:

I just hope they keep this as a romantic moment.

OH MY HEART!

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Ming Lim

And now Dae Hyun can't complain because he told Saet Byul to "come home".

@Yuui

I would LOVE an iconic THE OFFICE scene. Saet Byul looking straight in the camera like "Yeah, right." :lol:

:omg:I didn't know that was what he said to her... so in his head she is already part of the family. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Yuui said:

I didn't know that was what he said to her... so in his head she is already part of the family. :wub:

I mean even if he didn't want her to "come home"... His mother would've made Saet Byul come home. I love that she scolded Saet Byul! They're the mother daughter relationship I need.

:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui

Dae Hyun's dad is the hero in this episode!

I need to go back and watch the scene between Appa and Dae-hyun in their kitchen.  I had the Korean subs on for that scene but they were scrolling so fast that I could only catch every 5th word or so.  It looked SO touching!

:cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Yuui or DH will say something stupid and get hit by SB again :joy:. I'm very afraid that the drama will just fool us once more with these kinds of very rare supposed-to-be romantic scenes.

I guess there is no way I can try to watch the episode 10 right now. So better go to sleep and wake up hopefully with a good news on the ratings. Anyway, happy to see that the mood of this thread is back to optimistic and lively again. Can't believe how bad we all felt last week after episode 8 :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I mean even if he didn't want her to "come home"... His mother would've made Saet Byul come home. I love that she scolded Saet Byul! They're the mother daughter relationship I need.

Yea but in such case he could have said "my mom is waiting at home" or something like that. :lol: I am going to continue to be in my rose tainted bubbel till subtitles prove otherwise. :ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

looks funny and weird with the long hair,  but to top it all he doesnt look 33 at all he can pass 28 :tounge_xd: so he is just perfect pair with you jung in the future for real not reel :hwaiting2:

Hmm. True

• Like 5

Both KYJ and JCW are trending on Naver search recently.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, cherkell said:

I need to go back and watch the scene between Appa and Dae-hyun in their kitchen.  I had the Korean subs on for that scene but they were scrolling so fast that I could only catch every 5th word or so.  It looked SO touching!

Yea, I am waiting for subs so I can understand it, because I loved that scene. They really did look miserable but at the same time trying to make each other lift the mood. 

1 minute ago, thoattm said:

@Yuui or DH will say something stupid and get hit by SB again :joy:. I'm very afraid that the drama will just fool us once more with these kinds of very rare supposed-to-be romantic scenes.

I guess there is no way I can try to watch the episode 10 right now. So better go to sleep and wake up hopefully with a good news on the ratings. Anyway, happy to see that the mood of this thread is back to optimistic and lively again. Can't believe how bad we all felt last week after episode 8 :sweatingbullets:.

Oh, I can see that happen. But I am hoping that they will fall asleep without Dae Hyun saying something stupid again. :sweats:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, cherkell said:

It took honestly forever for me to warm up to Dae Hyun's dad but I think episode 10 is the game changer here. :D

@thoattm

We have to remain positive that the love story is gonna start now. I'm already here for jealous Dae Hyun. It's about time for him to become aware that he already likes Saet Byul a lot more than he wants to admit. And with Yeon Joo out of the picture... he can see much clearer. :)

3 minutes ago, Yuui said:

Yea but in such case he could have said "my mom is waiting at home" or something like that. :lol: I am going to continue to be in my rose tainted bubbel till subtitles prove otherwise.

Let's just hold onto it. I haven't seen the episode yet and I need to listen to the Korean to know if he said it. But yes, he could've said mom is waiting for you at our house/my house. Soooooo....

:highonflowers:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Jillia

DH called SB to tell her why she is making his mum upset and come home so SB was happy since she got kicked out by JW manager. Nice and touching moments with SB and DH mum.  Yes DH mum heard DH & YJ conversation when DH mentioned break up with her & why involved his family.

So 2 yrs of dating YJ, DH never gave her a piggyback & I guess never pulled her hand down to him.....ha!ha! I can't believe that YJ blamed DH for the break up saying he is always with SB. 

I can wait to see what happened the next morning, it might end up being funny especially with DH.

• Like 7

@Ming Lim

I'm here for that "morning after". :P Probably not on iQIYI though. It's so sad they made that move on us, betraying us like that. But oh well... Anyways, so he told her to come home. I'm dying a little death inside. I love it!

:fullofhearts:

I'm so bothered by Yeon Joo but also I almost don't care. Her little tear didn't give me anything.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

@Jillia

DH called SB to tell her why she is making his mum upset and come home so SB was happy since she got kicked out by JW manager. Nice and touching moments with SB and DH mum.  Yes DH mum heard DH & YJ conversation when DH mentioned break up with her & why involved his family.

So 2 yrs of dating YJ, DH never gave her a piggyback & I guess never pulled her hand down to him.....ha!ha! I can't believe that YJ blamed DH for the break up saying he is always with SB. 

I can wait to see what happened the next morning, it might end up being funny especially with DH.

It's kinda tragic that she is blaming Dae Hyun always being with Seat Byul, when every time he wanted to spend time with her she was complaining or had to "work". Yeon Joo is sinking in my eyes. :kicks: I have tried to love her but no more! (I still don't want her to end up with Seung Joon though.)

HHXW1AT.gif

• Like 6