Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

@Fandomized Q

Tumblr and Twitter are the worst places. :lol: I mean there some reasonable people there as well but unfortunately the negative opinions are always what I remember. But we got us, so that's a plus I guess. :D

@kiefshi1056 @Mymindisblank

I think I'm really torn. On one hand I wouldn't mind 4 more episodes but on other they already don't have much plot going on. I would be all here for a lot of kissing in additional episodes though. :P

@Tuvi Girl @Yuui

It would be nice to know more about what Dae Hyun really is thinking and wishing for (aside from saving his relationship with Yeon Joo). It would help a lot. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

New still cuts.

EqHrWkX.jpg

I’m kinda worried that the breakup scene might be very similar to the plot in the webtoon. I can’t wait for Yeon Joo and Dae-Hyun to break up, but Dae-hyun will become depressed because he’s such a loyal and devoted boyfriend. And he might not be able to move forward to a new relationship right away. It will take some time to heal his broken heart.:tears:

Cnap16B.jpg

I think Jang Ryeong (the person next to Saet-Byul) might be the bad customer that wants to file a complaint that Dae-Hyun’s store sells expired foods. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mymindisblank said:

@Yuuihah yup like 1 special episode full of lovey-dovey and romantic moments between the leads without anyone thirdwheeling!! 

@Mizzyhmm yes that is true! 

and @Jillia 4 episodes would be a bit much, but on the other hand if Dae Hyun will be moping around for 2 episodes they will need to ad at least 1 episode. :D I would prefer that they ad 2 episodes, so they can take sometime with the development of their love. But please give us more lovely-dovely Dae Hyun and Saet Byul :please:

33 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Fandomized Q

Tumblr and Twitter are the worst places. :lol: I mean there some reasonable people there as well but unfortunately the negative opinions are always what I remember. But we got us, so that's a plus I guess. :D

I think I'm really torn. On one hand I wouldn't mind 4 more episodes but on other they already don't have much plot going on. I would be all here for a lot of kissing in additional episodes though. :P

@Tuvi Girl @Yuui

It would be nice to know more about what Dae Hyun really is thinking and wishing for (aside from saving his relationship with Yeon Joo). It would help a lot. :D 

and @Fandomized Q Most of the time it really is the negativity that lashes on. I don't know what it is or why it happens but it does seem like negativity lashes on more than positivity on social media. :surprisedwut:

and @Tuvi Girl At least it would be easier to understand Dae Hyun if we gott an insight to his mind. 

Troy is my favorite character on Community. - GIFs - Imgur (we just want to understand you better Dae Hyun. :joy:)

24 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

New still cuts.

I’m kinda worried that the breakup scene might be very similar to the plot in the webtoon. I can’t wait for Yeon Joo and Dae-Hyun to break up, but Dae-hyun will become depressed because he’s such a loyal and devoted boyfriend. And he might not be able to move forward to a new relationship right away. It will take some time to heal his broken heart.:tears:

I think Jang Ryeong (the person next to Saet-Byul) might be the bad customer that wants to file a complaint that Dae-Hyun’s store sells expired foods. 

It would be better if Dae Hyun is the one breaking up with Yeon Joo, because I think it would be easier for him to move on. But at this moment I just want them to break up. 

Tom Jerry GIFs | Tenor (and please give us some of this :fullofhearts:)

• Like 7

@Yuui I think episode 16 is the last. I just saw a post on Instagram @paengbo who is the scripter of this drama. She said the script of final episode 16 has come out today. 

JCW just updated his IG story with caption “Thank you for the drink”. I guess there’s another coffee truck today.

S5zdZfB.jpg

He doesn’t wear a suit with tie anymore! :rolleyes:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

@Yuui I think episode 16 is the last. I just saw a post on Instagram @paengbo who is the scripter of this drama. She said the script of final episode 16 has come out today. 

JCW just updated his IG story with caption “Thank you for the drink”. I guess there’s another coffee truck today.

He doesn’t wear a suit with tie anymore! :rolleyes:

oh, well then they better give us the break up today or tomorrow. :fun: 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Tuvi Girl @Yuui

LOTs of kissing , hugging, embracing, clinging, squeezing , dating  all the sweet things they will do, im on it for the 4 episode i wont mind too :hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Aledare Omotola said:

I'm sad that the final episode shooting has started already 

If this isn't another subversion from PDnim and crew. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Aledare Omotola said:

I'm sad that the final episode shooting has started already 

It is sad, especially since it feels like they just started it. 

• Like 5

Just as I said. :) I'm okay with 16 episodes. Also, I'm glad they're not hitting live shooting which is just super stressful.

Just like the meeting I had. I'm kind of happy that I will have today's and tomorrow's episode to distract me. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Jillia I won't complain about 16 episodes if Dae Hyun and Yeon Joo break it off.. but if it doesn't happen until next week. I will riot about it only being 16 episodes. :kicks:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Yuui

Either today or tomorrow... otherwise RIOT it is!

:kicks:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hopefully the break up happens today even if I have to wait till end of episode & DH dwell about it on ep 10 and things get better for our couple at the end of tomorrow episode.

I just don't want DH to take too long to fall for SB

• Like 4

I tried to log into my iQIYI account, and the application said I was no longer a VIP member, even though my free month trial does not end until 20 July.  Those of you with VIP accounts should check your status as well.  There is a way to "recover" an account without having to pay again, but it's been hours since I tried to recover, with nothing but radio silence.  EPIC FAIL, iQIYI. :angry:

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

God bless non vip can still watch Backstreet rookie!!!

I am watching ep 9 rn.

I am scared because two days ago it is VIP only but now it is open for all

Wow i watch the ending first and i bet MANY PEOPLE HERE WILL BE HAPPY!!

OPEN SPOILER IF U WANT TO KNOW

Spoiler

Yj ask dh to find someone suit him better aka the long awaited break up

And she goes to enter car with the director

You guys can have a good night today i think 

• Like 5

Start

Episode start off at the same scene we ended. Of course, DH mom doesn't know about the situation and invites them all to eat dinner together. YIKES!

OMG! Of course DH didn't tell his mom that Saet Byul quit, so she introduces SB as the part-timer. And also tell YJ that SB is like a daughter to her and she lives there.

Of course YJ is angry and wants to leave... DH runs after her. But she is tired of listening to his excuses. You have to say... you did kiss Seung Joon still.

DH tries to call but YJ doesn't answer.

Apparently SB ran after DH but he is just sad, so she doesn't disturb him.

Meanwhile DS is working in the store... a man is doing something with the food but DS receives a call from GB.... and they don't recognize eachother. :lol:

DH went back to the store and SB arrives and tells him she could explain it but DH tells her it's fine. SB asks him why he didn't tell her that she quit. But DH tells him he didn't because he couldn't.

• Like 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YJ comes back home and of course her mom and Seung Joon are sitting there. But she ignores them. YJ mom asks if she is still angry because of that useless manager. Seung Joon defends her lightly... Apparently SJ allowed DH to open the branch.

DH meanwhile in the store asks YJ to call him.

And SB can't really sleep.

She goes down and finds DH dad there... they have a lovely talk. So he is aware he isn't good husband, that he never brought in moeny and so on. DH mom joins them. And DH dad wonders if that her way of taking care. :D

DH dad goes to bed and SB is looking around... thinking "Thank you for taking care of me. Stay healthy!".

Meanwhile DH calls his former co-worker and asks him about YJ but he said she isn't there.

Next day DH comes to see YJ. And of course YJ mom is there.... she ask why he didn't call her if he wants to see YJ. DH tells YJ mom to leave the decision to YJ. He then leaves and YJ mom calls her minion.

DH mom is at a job meeting and is getting a call, she is called to a client... Oh NO! Is it YJ mom? And DH dad is eavesdropping a customer who is talking about a job. And DH dad asks if he couldn't do it.

OMG! DH mom really arrives at the home of YJ...

:sweating:

And it's really YJ mom meeting DH mom. WHAT IS YOUR PLAN!? Oh NO! She offers to take annuity for herself and her husband. OMG!

DH dad called his daughter to do the job at the store, so he can leave for the job interview.

WOW! YJ mom tells DH mom about her daughter who is dating a man from a poor family. And DH mom is like why is she dating someone like that.  Probably want to be nice. She gets the deal and leaves.

DH mom already dreams of winning a award for this deal. Hahahah...

DH comes back home and finds SB leaving. He asks her where she is going and she tells him she found a place. DH receives a call that a complaint was filed at the company. OH NO! This is all YJ mom doing right!? He looks at the CCTV and receives a message from the person who tells him to settle it by paying 3000 dollar.

SB was waiting and he tells her about the money but tells her to leave and not to worry. SB notices DS watching and they have a talk. She asks him how he could make such a mistake. He tells her about the call.

And yes DH dad arrives at the very same house... at YJ house. And like DH, DH dad thinks the housekeeper is YJ mom. :lol:

• Like 3

LOLLLLLL Park Chul-min does a cameo as a fortune teller!!!

img_605969b58a05-3.jpeg

• Like 4