Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Yuui @Ale _ida

I wonder still... did he fall asleep because he was so tired and the tea only calmed him down naturally or did she put something in the tea?

Hahahaa... I don’t think so. SB herself drank the tea that time. DH was really tired, he’s been working nonstop for 40 hours :sweatingbullets:

The tea seems delicious tho...

Spoiler

Sorry a bit off, just remember in suspicious partner, bong hee also gave noh ji wook the bitter sleeping tea LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uaaaaaa soompi forum is finally working  thank you for the call @Jillia ep 11 and 12 are so enjoyable, DH jealousy is so funny, I can't  huhu 4 ep left, my excitement and anxiety rolled into

Final thoughts on Backstreet Rookie:   After watching the final 2 episodes yesterday and sleeping a night over it, I have to say I'm actually pleased with the outcome of the drama. I even li

SBS/Lifetime Channel Drama ★ Backstreet Rookie ★ Network: SBS / Lifetime Channel Other title: Convenience Store Saet Byul Genre: drama, romcom Episodes: 16 Airdat

@vaelya @Jillia @Ale _ida The fact that he hadn't slept for 40 hours should have been the first on his mind, not that she might have drugged him. The fault is Dae Hyun's. :lol: I am looking forward to what happens if he does something stupid again. 

Spoiler

tom & jerry begging Blank Template - Imgflip

• LOL 5
10 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Can YJ and DH please break up already?! Ep 8 and they’re still together! I hate rebound relationships

They're try hards. :lol: And they're going in circles. It's definitely getting boring and frustrating.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  1. 11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Ming Lim

Hahahha... this is really cute! I always enjoy when actors get along well while filming. :D 

Not sure where this video come from.  I see IQIYI but I don't see it on youtube.  It's different from SBS and Lifetime.  Hope we get the bathroom and alley BTS today or new still cuts.
  • Like 7
11 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

I just saw this BTS and not sure if there is a long clip but it's cute

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCqr74wpDEh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That is some new exclusive BTS content that was released by iQIYI Taiwan or China only. I had not seen it on Lifetime or SBS before.
It’s interesting that iQIYI also showed a different version of Dae-Hyun’s singing (song “You are my everything”) when he ironed his jacket, but on SBS broadcast, he sang “Among thousand days”. 

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Tuvi Girl said:

That is some new exclusive BTS content that was released by iQIYI Taiwan or China only. I had not seen it on Lifetime or SBS before.
It’s interesting that iQIYI also showed a different version of Dae-Hyun’s singing (song “You are my everything”) when he ironed his jacket, but on SBS broadcast, he sang “Among thousand days”. 

This one is more cute that the one showing on SBS or Lifetime.  Wish they had included that clip too.  You would never believe JCW when he said that they were both shy with strangers at the beginning when you see them now.  Funny that KYJ blows in his ears when he was being playful and you can also see that she was not that happy when he was poking her head...ha!ha!  I just love watching their behind the scenes.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Ming Lim said:

I just saw this BTS and not sure if there is a long clip but it's cute

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCqr74wpDEh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

this is the long clip of the bts

https://twitter.com/you_r_love1999/status/1283381507759857664?s=21

it is from weibo, but thankfully someone posted it in twitter :love:

I just realized that JCW didn’t even smile when it’s the scene with YJ :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Ming Lim @Ale _ida :heartxoxo:

I wish we could get the behind the scenes of the sign language scenes :please: also I hope we get more of them.   

@Jillia the only thing missing is Kim Yoo Jung resting her head on Ji Chang Wook's shoulder. :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ale _ida said:

this is the long clip of the bts

https://twitter.com/you_r_love1999/status/1283381507759857664?s=21

it is from weibo, but thankfully someone posted it in twitter :love:

I just realized that JCW didn’t even smile when it’s the scene with YJ :lol:

Good observation. Yoojung is a jelly to him. He is always smiling and hyper when he is with her. I don't know what that means but I want more bts.

23 minutes ago, Yuui said:

the only thing missing is Kim Yoo Jung resting her head on Ji Chang Wook's shoulder. 

It was more of chang wook going closer to her. I don't think she noticed but it just goes to show that they are very comfortable with each other 

• Like 8

@Yuui

Yes, hope we get to see KYJ resting her head on his shoulder but we did get the other way round.  During the photoshoot, JCW was resting his head on her shoulder a few times....ha!ha!

He is not playful with HSH as he is with KYJ from what I have seen in their BTS.  

@Jillia

I like that photo of the Jelly couple that you posted.  It's sweet to see that they are comfortable to be that close to each other.  This one has a few screenshots of that BTS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCn4RAKJuWS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
32 minutes ago, Aledare Omotola said:

It was more of chang wook going closer to her. I don't think she noticed but it just goes to show that they are very comfortable with each other 

4rLmhjI.gif To me it looks like both are moving towards each other. :issohappy: 

20 minutes ago, Ming Lim said:

@Yuui

Yes, hope we get to see KYJ resting her head on his shoulder but we did get the other way round.  During the photoshoot, JCW was resting his head on her shoulder a few times....ha!ha!

He is not playful with HSH as he is with KYJ from what I have seen in their BTS.  

@Jillia

I like that photo of the Jelly couple that you posted.  It's sweet to see that they are comfortable to be that close to each other.  This one has a few screenshots of that BTS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCn4RAKJuWS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I didn't think about that, but they are really cute during the photo shot. Ji Chang Wook's shyness when starring at Kim Yoo Jung and the very fast look away when Kim Yoo Jung looks down at him. :fullofhearts: And Kim Yoo Jung doesn't seem to be able to keep her hands away from his hair. :joy: 

Yea, he seems more serious or reserved. It  can be the shyness, though. :eatscookie:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Well he seemed shy and blushed when the woman talked about kissing and when she said it the second time, he looked at youjung and mirrored her action. I can't wait for their kissing scene bts wondering how they will react.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@Yuui

JCW did say in his interview that he is playful and mischievous when he is comfortable with the person.

Spoiler

Not BR related so I put in spoiler.

KYJ made the top 10 list and also the youngest of all actresses.

https://nubiapage.com/top-10-richest-korean-actresses-highest-paid/

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This thread is reading more and more like a shipping thread than a drama thread. That's what happens when the drama messes around too much!

Since we are not getting any DH and SB love story, we might just shift to JCW and KYJ chemistry in reality.  At the moment, BTS is sweeter than in the drama.  At least JCW is not pushing KYJ away and draw a line. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@stroppyse

The drama is starving us when it comes to Saet Byul and Dae Hyun. I'm definitely not shipping KYJ and JCW but just like how relaxed they're with eachother. And at least they give us something to work with.

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This thread is reading more and more like a shipping thread than a drama thread. That's what happens when the drama messes around too much and doesn't give us enough on screen stuff to discuss!

Like @Jillia I take what I get :lol: and when I don't get my true ship (Dea Hyun and Saet Byul) I have to fill the void with something. (and no I don't ship Kim Yoo Jung and Ji Chang Wook). 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@stroppyse If they don't end up being the end game, I won't be a happy camper. :lol: Yep, we get what we want in the BTS, instead of getting in the drama. It's a bit messed up, but I don't believe that the crew and PDnim won't do us that wrong. Even though it might end with only a hug in the final episode. :kicks:

ปักพินในบอร์ด Secret life of pets(I an a bit jumpy about people starting to complain about Kim Yoo Jung's and Ji Chang Wook's age difference, so I just feel the need to clarify so there is no misunderstandings.) 

• Like 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Convenience Store Saet Byul / Backstreet Rookie, 편의점 샛별이