[Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain / The King Maker: The Change of Destiny, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

0ly40

TV Chosun

Wind, Cloud and Rain /King Maker: the change destiny

Wind_and_Cloud_and_Rain-mp2.jpg

Network: TV Chosun

Genre: Historical, Drama

Episodes: 21

Airdate: May 17th - July 26th, 2020

Airtime: Sunday @ 22:50 KST

Production Credits

Production Companies: Victory Contents, HIGROUND
Director: Yoon Sang Ho
Screenwriter: Bang Ji Young

Official Site: HERE

Story:

Set in the late Joseon period, drama series follows face reader (physiognomist) Choi Chun Joong as he tries to build up an ideal nation. Choi Chun Joong is Joseon’s greatest fortune teller and physiognomist. He is a hero of the turbulent times, and he is the king of Joseon’s people. Choi Chun Joong possesses the great ambition of building a new nation after overturning Joseon, which has been ruined by the men in power. With handsome looks, Choi Chun Joong is a sophisticated man who excels in the arts including martial arts, gambling, singing, and dancing. He is also a romantic who puts everything in the line for the woman he loves. With a way with words and a brilliant mind for politics, he’ll create a miracle, making Yi Ha Eung the most powerful man in Joseon, Yi Ha Eung’s son Lee Jae Hwang into a King, and Min Ja Young, a girl from the streets, into Joseon’s empress.

Cast:

rainstorm_cast02.jpg

Go Sung Hee as Lee Bong-Ryeon

She is a beautiful princess and the daughter of King Cheoljong. She has a special ability to see the fate of people. Her ability is a blessing and, at the same time, a curse to her. She meets Choi Chun-Joong and tries to change the fate of Joseon for the better.

rainstorm_cast01.jpg

Park Si Hoo as Choi Chun-Joong

He is the best face reader in the nation. He was born into a prestigious family, but his family was killed off. He is looked down upon as a fortune-teller, but he eventually becomes the most powerful person in Joseon. He is aware of Joseon’s fate and tries to change it. He also devotes his life to the woman he loves.

Spoiler

rainstorm_cast03.jpg

Jun Kwang Ryul as Heungseon Daewongun

rainstorm_cast04.jpg

Sung Hyuk as Chae In Kyoo

Supporting Cast

rainstorm_cast07.jpg

Yoon Ah Jung as Na Hap

rainstorm_cast05.jpg
Kim Seung Soo as Kim Byung Woon

rainstorm_cast06.jpg

Cha Kwang Soo as Kim Jwa Geun

rainstorm_cast08.jpg

Han Jae Young as Kim Byung Hak

rainstorm_cast09.jpg

Kim Bo Yeon as Queen Shinjung / Queen Jo

rainstorm_cast10.jpg

Jung Wook as King Cheoljong

rainstorm_cast11.jpg

Eru as Lee Ha Jeon

rainstorm_cast12.jpg

Jo Bok Rae as Yong Pal Ryong

rainstorm_cast13.jpg

Kim Joo Ryung as Restaurant Owner

rainstorm_cast14.jpg

Han Dong Kyu as Jin Sang

rainstorm_cast15.jpg

Noh Hyung Ok as Paeng Goo Cheol

rainstorm_cast16.jpg
Park Jung Yun as Empress Myung Sung

rainstorm_cast17.jpg

Park Noh Shik as Man Seok

rainstorm_cast18.jpg

Im Hyun Soo as Yeon Chi Sung

rainstorm_cast19.jpg

Wang Bit Na as Ban Dal

rainstorm_cast20.jpg

Heo Tae Hee as Captain Im

Teaser:

Spoiler

Press conference

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Update #4 - New rule: "No Instagram embedded posts

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Go Sung Hee
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Go Sung Hee
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Go Sung Hee & Park Si Hoo - Premieres in May
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Go Sung Hee & Park Si Hoo - Sundays @ 22:50 KST - Premieres on May 17th
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain / The King Maker: The Change of Destiny, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Sundays @ 22:50 KST
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain / The King Maker: The Change of Destiny, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

I'm on Ep. 2 and I am very much interested in watching this. I like the cinematography and the story is interesting. It's the period before the end of Joseon, which is the same period for the setting of Tale of Nokdu which I am currently watching. Both dramas intrigue me.

I do not have expectations and biases. I just chanced upon this sageuk a few days ago, and I'm hooked.

A lot of revelations in Ep. 2, which will define the flow of the story. The monk's prediction about what will happen to Chun Joong's life came true. He ended up living and studying with the monk in the end.

He's now back in Hanyang as a different man and I am expecting a lot of action will happen as he becomes a fortune teller and a king maker. I do hope the Kims will be given the punishment they deserve in an excruciating slow way, and that includes Chae In Kyu.

I get it that Chae In Kyu is a villain. But does he have to act like a robot or a walking dead? He's got a single lifeless look, whether he's alone, bowing to the Kim-Moons or talking to the woman he's supposed to like or threatening her.

Period drama by PSH is always good, who could forget the Princess Man?

Its unfortunate many do not want to comment because of his legal issue before, it was very wrong of him definately... but he can act. 

I didnt realise the drama was going to be one episode per week! Urgh... its doing well in the ratings as expected i guess.

One thing i wanna say, if that mole of the actress can be removed:D i think she will look more beautiful without it:wub: Just saw the 1st episode.

After writing this, i realised, it is another Princess man, haha. She is a powerless princess. :D

On 6/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, realistic2280a said:

Its unfortunate many do not want to comment because of his legal issue before, it was very wrong of him definately... but he can act.

Is this the reason this thread is quiet? it hasn’t move a page since I was last here, too bad if that is the case. I’ve watched till ep4 and its quiet a good drama and the casts is good too. 

55 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

actually 2 episodes.

It is? It took so long for the 2nd episode to be sub, thats for sure. But nvm, will check it out. Thanks.:D

1 hour ago, imgreatgal said:

Is this the reason this thread is quiet? it hasn’t move a page since I was last here, too bad if that is the case. I’ve watched till ep4 and its quiet a good drama and the casts is good too. 

Yes i think so. People are watching, but not commenting i guess, so as not to support the drama, or him directly due to his scandal.

Archived