[Drama 2020] Wind, Cloud and Rain / The King Maker: The Change of Destiny, 바람과 구름 과 비 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

0ly40

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OST

The preview

I've just realised it is based on a novel....  I always love to watch Sageuk... but still it depends on other factors too... So far so good ..  I'm interested to know how they are going to change the destiny as both are strong in their opinion about this.

Credit to the owner

4 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I'm interested to know how they are going to change the destiny as both are strong in their opinion about this.

me too...i love this otp...both are strong characters and they love each other so very much...

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Just watched episode 1. I have to say the premise is interesting and I’m surprised to see a drama forum that has only run for 3 pages for a drama that’s already 8 episodes in! Is it doing badly?

Maybe not many like this kind of drama here but for rating this drama is killing it right now with 5.3% already and keep rising. Although idk it maybe because no competition for this drama as jtbc only start airing elegant friend next month. But it is great rating wise. 

I was reading about Heungseon Daewongun, which is real life is a title associated with Lee (Yi) Ha Eung. The writer should have used the name Le Ha Eung (a very distant relative of King Cheoljong) initially because the title Heungseon Daewongun was bestowed on him only after his son, Lee Jae Hwang (in the drama) (Lee Myeong Bok in real life) became King Gojong. The young king was only 12 years old so his father, Lee Ha Eung became his regent for almost 11 years, until the king came to maturity. 

Choi Chun Joong is creating big-name enemies. First was Chae In Kyu, then the Kim-Moon family especially Kim Jwa Geun and Kim Byeong Woon. We now add Lee Ha Eung (Daewongun).

Now I understand what Ban Dal, the shaman, has been trying to tell her daughter, the princess, all along. She wants the princess to stop seeing Choi Chun Joong because she is going to cause his death. Several attempts to kill Chun Joong has already happened so many times due to or related to the princess, as each one try to save the other.

The storytelling in this drama is smooth. You can see the progression in each episode. You can see the machinations of each faction as they try to outwit one another and how facts can be twisted to create a "truth" and a matter of who is reporting "what" to "whom." Each faction can simplify or elaborate a report, a rumor, a fact, or a lie. as long as it favors them or give them the upper hand over a person, which they can use to their advantage later.

12 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Just watched episode 1. I have to say the premise is interesting and I’m surprised to see a drama forum that has only run for 3 pages for a drama that’s already 8 episodes in! Is it doing badly?

I rather not make any assumption based on how many pages a thread of a drama has :glasses:    

I agree with the statement in your last paragraph @reddragon  

"You can see the machinations of each faction as they try to outwit one another and how facts can be twisted to create a "truth" and a matter of who is reporting "what" to "whom." Each faction can simplify or elaborate a report, a rumor, a fact, or a lie. as long as it favors them or give them the upper hand over a person, which they can use to their advantage later."

On 6/15/2020 at 12:14 AM, reddragon said:

The storytelling in this drama is smooth. You can see the progression in each episode. You can see the machinations of each faction as they try to outwit one another and how facts can be twisted to create a "truth" and a matter of who is reporting "what" to "whom." Each faction can simplify or elaborate a report, a rumor, a fact, or a lie. as long as it favors them or give them the upper hand over a person, which they can use to their advantage later.

agree, you have to follow closely especially to the dialog to really know what is going on. 

IMO Choi Chun Joong is a face reader rather then a fortune teller. As an example he tells Lee Ha Jeon that the man who will be become king is the one who survives. Both Lee Jae Hwang and Lee Ha Jeon has the potential to be the next king but for Lee Ha Jeon he was told by Choi Chun Joong that his impatience will put his own life at risk. 

Watched ep 1-5 and this drama has a solid story but i need more romance scenes.:tears: The couple is great but i really need to feel the vibe of Princess's man drama 'cause PSH is a really great actor in sageuk drama, despite his past wrongdoings or so called!! And i really really hate all the people that hurt my OTP! I want to see them suffer like hell!!:angry:

@YongZura⁷ @rocher22 I started episode 1 of this show and already the protagonists are suffering at the hands of nefarious people. Is this still the case through episodes 10? I’m trying to decide if I should wait until it ends before continuing. In that way I can binge watch it and finally get to see the bad guys get their comeuppance in 1-2 days.

It was really difficult to watch the way our female protagonist got separated from her mom but I knew something terrible was in store for her because she threatened the rotten guy who had it in for the male lead. There was no way he would let that slide. Then that minister guy took her for his own use. I kept wishing the princess would not tell him the truth if she saw his death. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@YongZura⁷ @rocher22 I started episode 1 of this show and already the protagonists are suffering at the hands of nefarious people. Is this still the case through episodes 10? I’m trying to decide if I should wait until it ends before continuing. In that way I can binge watch it and finally get to see the bad guys get their comeuppance in 1-2 days.

It was really difficult to watch the way our female protagonist got separated from her mom but I knew something terrible was in store for her because she threatened the rotten guy who had it in for the male lead. There was no way he would let that slide. Then that minister guy took her for his own use. I kept wishing the princess would not tell him the truth if she saw his death. 

Their lives have changed.

But, they are both strong characters and they continue to fight their enemies.

Archived