[Drama 2020] Old School Intern/Kkondae Intern, 꼰대인턴

nonski

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Aww...he’s such a sweetie.  :wub:

ikr! :wub::wub::wub:

and mask packs (sponsored i think from his current endorsement of RITS healer cheese mask packs) as well... among other things i guess, with this shopping bag he's holding

20200309090317.jpg

0004177662_001_20200309084211124.jpg?typ

1 minute ago, nrllee said:

@nonski so much respect for him :wub:

That's why we love him :) Working hard to support him and his projects... especially for this drama.  We (PHJ Philippines) will be sending food truck support together with PHJ Malaysia 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

@nonski thank goodness his hair looks less curly?  I was not a fan of his curly hair during the  recent VLive. Hopefully it was only for a little while in the drama and later episodes have him with this hairdo.  :D

*High five*  I am not a fan of that curls/perm as they say on him or on any actor/men for that matter hahaha.  Tho it seems part of the show is him having those perm/curls.

Dear drama gods, please let the storyline and editing for this one be good. :joy:

Article from  Soompi

Spoiler

fe50d1d1297d4582a9a113f96fd62236.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin, Kim Eung Soo, Han Ji Eun, And More Gather For 1st Script Reading Of Office Drama

Mar 9, 2020
by C. Hong

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Old School Intern” (literal title) has shared photos from its first script reading!

“Old School Intern” is about an office worker (Park Hae Jin) who moves to a new company after suffering under an old and bossy superior (Kim Eung Soo). He works his way up the ladder at lightning speed to become the leader of the marketing and sales team, but one day, his former boss shows up at his company as a senior intern.

Other cast members at the script reading included Han Ji Eun, Park Ah In, Hong Seung Bum, Noh Jong Hyun, Go Geon Han, Go In Bum, Son Jong Hak, Jung Kyung Soon, and Kim Ki Chun.

Spoiler

park-hae-jin-kim-eung-soo-han-ji-eun.jpg

Park Hae Jin kicked the reading off as Ga Yeol Chan, the elite leader of the marketing team at the ramyun branch of Jun Su Foods. He is described as a gentleman who is always on top of the latest trends.

Kim Eung Soo plays Lee Man Shik, Ga Yeol Chan’s former boss and the new senior intern on Jun Su Foods’ marketing team. The veteran actor immersed himself in his character, bringing out the details in his lines and adding natural ad-libs that cracked up everyone on set.

Han Ji Eun plays Lee Tae Ri, another intern on Jun Su Foods’ marketing team. The actress changed her hairstyle to better reflect her character, as well as bringing to life the details in her expressions and strong gaze.

Park Ah In plays Tak Jung Eun, a five-year contract worker on the marketing team. Go Geon Han plays Oh Dong Geun, the deputy head of the marketing team. Hong Seung Beom plays Kim Seung Jin, another member of the marketing team. Noh Jong Hyun plays Joo Yoon Soo, another intern on the marketing team who was recruited along with Lee Tae Ri and Lee Man Shik.

Is this a comedy?  I don’t mind some of it but if it’s overkill and too much slapstick it would ruin it for me?  I was hoping something more in line with Misaeng.  But I might be setting my standards too high. :mellow:.  I haven’t ever heard of the writer.  Newbie?  Kill It PD?  Never watched Kill It. 

First script reading for MBC comedy Old School Intern with Park Hae-jin, Kim Eung-soo
by tccolb

OSI1.jpg

New stills have been released featuring the cast at the first script reading for MBC’s upcoming office comedy Old School Intern, which took place last month on February 8. Present at the reading were leads Park Hae-jin (Forest), Kim Eung-soo (Chief of Staff), and Han Ji-eun (Be Melodramatic), as well as the supporting cast and crew.

Park Hae-jin plays Ga Yeol-chan. Back when he was just a rookie, he had a terrible time working under his former boss who was stickler for all the old school ways of doing things. In the present, however, things have taken a turn as Park is now in upper management as director of marketing. And he decides to take petty revenge when the new senior intern joining his team turns out to be his old boss Kim Eung-soo, who plays the role of Lee Man-sik.

Also working as interns alongside Kim Eung-soo are Han Ji-eun who plays Lee Tae-ri and Noh Jong-hyun (Hell Is Other People) who plays Joo Yoon-soo.

Filling out the rest of the marketing team is contract worker Park Ah-in (No Second Chances), assistant manager Go Geon-han (Tale of Nokdu), and staff member Hong Seung-beom (My Strange Hero).

Unfortunately, Park Ki-woong (Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung) was not able to attend the first script reading. But he also plays a leading role as CEO of the company, Namgoong Joon-su.

Written by Shin Sora and directed by PD Nam Sung-woo (Kill It), MBC comedy Old School Intern is currently set to premiere in May following Memoir of the Man.

OSI2.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/first-script-reading-for-mbc-comedy-old-school-intern-with-park-hae-jin-kim-eung-soo/

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Is this a comedy?  I don’t mind some of it but if it’s overkill and too much slapstick it would ruin it for me?  I was hoping something more in line with Misaeng.  But I might be setting my standards too high. :mellow:.  I haven’t ever heard of the writer.  Newbie?  Kill It PD?  Never watched Kill It. 

I had been craving for a Misaeng, hopefully there will be one soon.  Not familiar with Kill It, hehehe only Kill Me Heal Me.  I hope I am right cuz I don't sense this as a slapstick comedy type.  Comedy done right is gold.

Park Ki-woong, Han Ji-eun confirmed for office-revenge comedy Old School Intern
by tineybeanie

lkwcasting.jpg

orkplace comedy Old School Intern has confirmed the casting of Han Ji-eun (Be Melodramatic) and Park Ki-woong (Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung). Old School Intern is the story of what happens when a man meets his old-fashioned, stubborn former boss again. But this time, he’s the one in upper management at a trendy ramyun company, and his boss comes as his lowly senior intern. Park Hae-jin (Forest) is set to play the main character, and Kim Eung-soo (Chief of Staff) his titular Old School Intern.

Han Ji-eun will also be playing an intern in the marketing team at the ramyun company, alongside Kim Eung-soo. She’s an emotionally volatile, spontaneous and unique character. In one moment, she seems hard-working and loyal to the company, but in the next, she goes astray, and then this repeats in cycles. She’ll be relatable to those who know the realities of working life.

Meanwhile, Park Ki-woong will play the arrogant jerk CEO of Junsu Foods that owns the ramyun company. Although technically his title is CEO, he’s nothing more than a puppet figurehead who has no power to do anything without the permission of his father, the chairman and major shareholder of Junsu Foods. To everyone around him, Park Ki-woong seems cool and unconcerned, but to Park Hae-jin he shows his claws. Although he seems untouchable and impolite, there’s a clumsiness in his character that makes him bark up the wrong tree at times.

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday miniseries Old School Intern will begin airing in May.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/park-ki-woong-han-ji-eun-confirmed-for-office-revenge-comedy-old-school-intern/

200316 '꼰대인턴' 박해진-김응수-한지은-박기웅-박아인, 최강 시너지 코믹군단 결성!

'Old School Intern'' Park Hae-jin, Kim Eung-soo, Han Ji-eun, Park Ki-woong, Park Ah-in, formed the most powerful Synergistic Comic Corps!

0000088726_001_20200316101714558.jpg?typ

'Old School Intern' has announced the formation of a comic group that will showcase its greatest synergy.

MBC's new series "Old School Intern" is a comic office film about a man's fate in the arm of a man who was given the worst old man as a subordinate. The actors, including Park Hae-jin, Kim Eung-soo, Han Ji-eun, Park Ki-woong and Park Ah-in, who combine solid acting and colorful charm, are raising expectations by predicting the best comic synergy of five people, five colors, with their outstanding character skills.

Park Hae-jin, who has shown attractive characters in every piece with his good acting skills and good looks, plays "Ga Yeol-chan," the head of the elite marketing department of Junsu Food, who will be joined by the worst old man to leave the company as a member of his team. Park Hae-jin is expected to win viewers' hearts with his transformative character that transforms into a sweetness of revenge amid the reversal of his position.

Veteran actor Kim Eung-soo, who is enjoying popularity during his heyday, will play the role of Lee Man-sik, the worst old man who had  a dark history with Park Hae-chan's work life, with his position plummeting from a manager of a conglomerate to a senior intern. He foresees a lot of the funny episodes as the protagonist of the wonderful story who loses his position in a company devoted to youth and barely entering a new company with a former subordinate as his boss.

Han Ji-eun, who performed well as a working mom character in the drama "Be Melodramatic," plays Lee Tae-ri, a new member of the marketing team who joined the company. Through her unique character, Han Ji-eun will represent those in their 20s and present viewers with a comic and lively look that sometimes overflow with a sense of justice.

Park Ki-woong, who has exuded anti-war charms that go beyond black and white depending on his character, plays "Namgung Junsu," the owner of Junsu Foods. He is a second-generation chaebol but has a weak real power in the company, is extremely wary of the young leader, Ga Yeol Chan, who quickly emerged as an ace player with brilliant achievements after joining the company. Park Ki-woong's character is expected to have a great chemistry with Park Hae-jin and Kim Eung-soo, raising expectations for the drama's tension and fun.

Park Ah-in, who has played a lovable character in the recently concluded drama series "Never twice," stars as Tak Jeong-eun, a contract worker for five years with a slightly unique and creepy hobby, such as observing the team members with hawks' eyes. Park Ah-in, who challenges a four-dimensional character with strong individuality, will appeal to the drama's one-sided "Some" target and boss, Park Hae-chan, in his own unique way, adding a unique fun to the drama.

Meanwhile, MBC's new drama miniseries "Old School Intern," which announced the formation of the most powerful Synergy Comic Corps, will air after "The Man's Memory" in May.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000088726

• 2 weeks later...

Park Hae Jin Transforms Into A Hardworking Boss For Upcoming Office Comedy Drama

New stills have been shared of Park Hae Jin working on the upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Old School Intern” (working title)!

“Old-School Intern” will be a comical office drama of an office worker (Park Hae Jin) who moves to a new company after suffering under his superior (Kim Eung Soo). He quickly works his way up the corporate ladder to become the head of the marketing and sales team, but things take an interesting turn when one day, his former boss shows up at his company as a senior intern.

Park Hae Jin will take on the role of Ga Yeol Chan, the elite head of the marketing team at the ramyun branch of Jun Su Foods. He creates a spicy chicken stir-friend noodle that creates massive waves in the ramyun industry and quickly makes his way up the ranks in his company.

Anticipation is rising for the bromance between Park Hae Jin and Kim Eung Soo, as well as what kind of transformation Park Hae Jin will make as he takes on a more comical role. The new stills share a glimpse of him becoming Ga Yeol Chan, the youngest department head at his job.

“Old-School Intern” is set to premiere in mid-May as the follow up to “Find Me in Your Memory.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1391494wpp/park-hae-jin-transforms-into-a-hardworking-boss-for-upcoming-office-comedy-drama

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Old School Intern, 꼰대인턴 - Park Hae Jin, Kim Eung Soo & Han Ji Eun - Premieres in May

@nonski @irilight @Sarang21 @Kasmic @triplem @Ameera Ali @bebebisous33 Hello chingus dragonhiplz.gif?1 It's been a while, but just tagging you all has just put the biggest smile on my face.  Needless to say I'm so in on this drama. I'm finishing Forrest but keep pressing pause to drool over  Park Hea Jin. I'm so happy he's back in drama land and happy that I have my Soompi family.  

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

@nonski @irilight @Sarang21 @Kasmic @triplem @Ameera Ali @bebebisous33 Hello chingus dragonhiplz.gif?1 It's been a while, but just tagging you all has just put the biggest smile on my face.  Needless to say I'm so in on this drama. I'm finishing Forrest but keep pressing pause to drool over  Park Hea Jin. I'm so happy he's back in drama land and happy that I have my Soompi family.  

Hi chingu...how are you dong? It´s bee a long time since we heard from each other. I hope you are safe and healthy. 

Tbh. I dropped Forest midway...I love PHJ but the story just was too chaotic for my taste. So I hope this one will be better story wise. 

Helloes dear friends, glad to see some familiar names back especially during this uncertain time. Stay safe my dear friends :heart:

Loving the updates for this drama and here are some more....whoa! checkout the looks of the leading ladies - obviously my free service wasnt applicable :joy:  Though my hair kind of looks like hers minus the bangs and with just the red ombre look. Oh Im a natural at consuming food when stressed. Gutted I didnt make the cut :joy:

Han-Ji-Eun.jpg

Han Ji Eun Transforms Into Eccentric Intern For Upcoming Office Drama With Park Hae Jin

Read in spoiler. Cr. Soompi

Spoiler
Apr 2, 2020
by S. Nam

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Old-School Intern” (working title) released new stills of Han Ji Eun!

“Old-School Intern” will be a comical office drama about an office worker named Ga Yeol Chan (Park Hae Jin) who moves to a new company after suffering under his superior (Kim Eung Soo). He quickly works his way up the corporate ladder to become the head of the marketing and sales team, but things take an interesting turn when one day, his former boss shows up at his company as a senior intern.

Han Ji Eun will be taking on the role of Lee Tae Ri, a new intern on the Jun Su Foods’ marketing and sales team lead by Ga Yeol Chan. In contrast to her previous role as a romantic and bright character, Han Ji Eun will be transforming into an eccentric employee who goes back and forth from overflowing with passion to being devoid of motivation. With Lee Tae Ri’s conflicting emotions, Han Ji Eun will portray a comical but refreshing character she has yet to take on.

In the newly revealed stills, Lee Tae Ri captivates the viewers with her unique hairstyle consisting of pink and brown highlights and her cheeks adorably stuffed with food. Lee Tae Ri will be devouring all sorts of food in the drama as a character who snacks secretly when she gets stressed or has to focus. Many viewers will be able to relate to Lee Tae Ri for conveying the anxious feelings new employees face as they struggle to find their place in the company.

Next Park Ah In with a

sophisticated and intelligent look 

15202_14663_3325.jpgcr. https://sports.donga.com/ent/article/all/20200409/100583938/1

Seems like the table has turned. Park Ki Woong playing second generation chaebol and president role in the company. Not sure of the bright yellow look lol!

15040_14516_2745.jpg

cr. http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202004060808003&sec_id=540201

Tension, tension from exboss to senior intern 

Spoiler

EUuA0C6U8AA_MT3?format=jpg&name=small

other casts in spoiler

Spoiler

EUuA09eUYAMB-lI?format=jpg&name=small

cr. mbc twitter

BTW - three Parks in this drama :P

Archived